• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreams by the Yard Full (665)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well guess what everyone? I lied in my previous review. I will not be stopping my super-long-Pokemon-essay writing anytime soon. I think they're utterly faaaaabulous so I'll keep track of all the episodes with essays from now on; I just love typing out my thoughts on the new episodes. Anyway, I got to watch the episode in high-quality this time, so I should be able to figure out what's going on in this one (no more mix-ups with attack names this time). This episode has it's ups and it's downs, and wasn't my favorite BW episodes so far, but I'll expand on that in this essay. Anyway, this Munna and Musharna episode starts off where the previous Sanyou City Gym battle episode left off; with Yanappu aiming a Solarbeam at Mijumaru and Mijumaru being paralyzed with fear (I still love that scene, so I'm gonna link to the image of that scene, right here). All things looked hopeless, but then the tables turned!

Ash yells at Mijumaru, apparently giving him an order, and Mijumaru uses the shell on it's tummy to deflect Yanappu's Solarbeam and send it straight up and through the floor ceiling! That was very unexpected, considering how paralyzed with shock Mijumaru was just one episode previous to this one. I dislike this lack on continuity. Anyway, we get some cool Isshu Gym music and then we see that Pod and Corn are shocked with Mijumaru's tactic and even Iris seemed impressed. The cheerleading fangirls seemed pretty sad as well. Dento seems to praise Mijumaru's use of it's shell and then proceeds to use Bullet Seed. Ash has Mijumaru uses it's Shell Blade, but then Bullet Seed messes up that strategy and Mijumaru and it's shell fell into the rocks below. How convenient that it should fail at that moment. Anyway, Iris and Kibago looked pretty distressed when they saw that. I would be too, since it was Mijumaru's coolest moment so far I believe.

Anyway, Mijumaru makes an attempt to get it's shell back from the rocks, but Dento has Yanappu use it's Bullet Seed to scare Mijumaru off. I found it funny how Mijumaru dodged most of the seeds, but got hit with the last one and started to wobble a bit. Dento then says "it's tasting time" and the fangirls start to cheer again. May I ask what they're going to taste? Tea? I know that the Gym is also a restaurant, but that was random. Anyway, Dento starts talking/ranting in a seductive voice and starts showing off Yanappu's fists and stuff, and the fangirls continued to cheer. Iris looked embarrassed for them, and so did I. After a short conversation with Dento, Ash had Mijumaru aim Water Gun at the wall, which I found weird at first. It turns out that Ash is smart again, and that Water Gun was able to ricochet off the wall, then the rocks, to hit Mijumaru's shell so that Mijumaru could get to it without Yanappu getting involved again. Nice strategy there.

Mijumaru then used it's Shell Blade on Yanappu once more, and it was a direct hit this time! Unfortunately, that single Shell Blade wasn't enough to end the tedious battle, though Dento seemed quite impressed with Mijumaru and Ash then. Ash orders Mijumaru to use Shell Blade and Dento ordered Yanappu to counter-attack and the battle ended with Mijumaru's Shell Blade dealing enough damage to win that battle. So Ash was the victor somehow, yay! We got some cool Isshu Surfing music as the fangirls were saddened by Dento's loss haha. Iris and Kibago seemed to see Ash and his Pokemon in a new light due to his victory over Dento; that's pretty cool. Dento, Pod, and Corn then presented Ash with the Tri Badge which in all honesty, looks terrible but I'll go with it for now. I liked that Pikachu, Mijumaru, and Pokabu were all present with him as he did his usual victory pose haha. Ash talked to Iris, though Iris seemed to go back to her usual self and all they did was argue. I liked that Mijumaru was sleeping on it's shell though :3

Dento seemed to like Ash and Iris' relationship, so that was nice. His reaction makes up for his sudden inclusion in the team I think. After the battle, we get to see what Team Rocket has been up to. Looks like they did go to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams as most of us had predicted from their conversation with Giovanni earlier. Also, I'd like to formally split this review in half; due to Makomo, Munna, and Musharna playing a role now. Seriously, why the heck was this episode split into two parts like this in the first place? Gah! Anyway, the Abandoned Lot of Dreams in Best Wishes looked very similar to it's in-game location so I'm pleased. The new, serious Team Rocket scoped out the area and then opened up a briefcase and set up some weird machine that has to do with their mission apparently. God, I hate new Team Rocket, since that actually looked pretty cool. Meowth starts up the machine (which looks like something from Star Wars) and then it goes on to do what it was programmed to do and we got epic music playing (Star Wars-esque music).

Team Rocket's machine started to distort the air around the Lot of Dreams and then waves of energy started to pulse through the area as well; freaky stuff there. What was even freakier than Team Rocket's machine was the eye from Hell that appeared in some of that purple fog; though it might have just been Musharna's eye. Well, what's the difference? A Munna back in Sanyou City senses the disturbance in the force, and starts to cry. It was at that point that it's trainer tries to comfort it. I will say this though, Munna looks quite large in the anime haha. Anyway, the scene changed to the Pokemon Center where Ash has his Pokemon healed after that brutal battle they all fought. He meets the Sanyou City Nurse Joy and he confuses her with the Karakusa Town Nurse Joy lol. She then shows him her family portrait and explains that the Kanoko Town and Karakusa Town Joy's are her relatives. Where have I heard this before? Anyway, Dento arrived and requested a date talk with Ash. Dento compliments Ash's battle and then asks for tips? Interesting.

Nurse Joy then called Ash to pick up his Pokemon and he notices that a Tabunne is the Isshu region's substitute for Chansey. Suddenly, Iris arrived with her injured Kibago that apparently, wouldn't wake up. Iris tells them about the pink light (pinku no hikari) and Ash repeated it and for a minute, I thought Dawn was suddenly going to appear haha. Anyway, Makomo appears then with her Munna to investigate Kibago. Her Munna then "ate" Kibago's dreams apparently, maybe through Dream Eater? I don't know. Munna then projected Kibago's dreams for everyone to see which was neat. I think it was in the Dream World (we also got cool Giant Hole music in there). Anyway, Kibago woke up, but we saw that it desired to evolve into an Onondo and then an Ononokusu which was neat, sort of. I guess the writers will use this as a plot device later. Makomo then formally introduced herself to Ash and Co. I'm actually pretty surprised that Dento didn't try to flirt with Makomo though; it would've been a pleasant homage to dear old Brock in my opinion :<

Ash, Iris, Dento, and Makomo then went outside and saw some of that pink light stuff. There also seemed to be pink dust in the air which was slightly pretty once you got over the seriousness of the situation. Makomo speculates that it is Musharna's doing and then Ash searches for the Pokemon in his PokeDex. The Devil itself appears in his PokeDex, or maybe it was just a Musharna? I sure cannot tell the difference. The Isshu region's Officer Jenny arrived and advised Ash to return his Pikachu to it's Pokeball, but since Pikachu doesn't have a Pokeball apparently, Ash was sort of stuck. Thankfully, Makomo placed Ash's hat on it's head, to protect Pikachu. Don't believe me? Look here. After that cute little moment, Ash and friends get taken to the Lot of Dreams by Officer Jenny and along the way, Makomo tells them about the Loft of Dreams and how she was once a professor who studied Musharna's Dream Smoke before the lab was taken over by some guys in suits, and Musharna got mad and destroyed the lab. What I found ironic was that Musharna's explosion was stronger than the one Mewtwo created when it destroyed Giovanni's base haha.

Ash and friends finally arrived at the Lot of Dreams in time to see Team Rocket using their sinister machine to disturb Musharna. Team Rocket didn't seem scared for long, as they seemed totally at easye even when cornered by the police, a Gym Leader, and Ash. They then did their Isshu motto and I realized that Jessie had a white theme, James had a black theme, and Meowth had a gray theme during the performance. A coincidence? Anyway, I still think their seriousness will bite them in the butt later on, but whatever. That annoying pink fog starts to surround the area and Team Rocket seemed to take pride in the fact that they were disturbing Musharna since it was apparently their target all along. Makomo and Munna start calling for Musharna, and then the others do too. Then an odd sort of light appeared in the middle of the Lot of Dreams that looked strangely like a portal to Hell, I mean Musharna's realm. Just as Makomo was going to Musharna, Team Rocket's machine stops Makomo in her tracks and proceeds to capture Musharna with a rope of green light? It's interesting how Team Rocket is always prepared for this sort of thing.

Ash then decided to take action and had his Pikachu use Volt Tackle against that machine; about time son. Makomo also helped with Munna's Psychic-type attack and together, Pikachu and Munna destroyed the machine before it could cause too much damage. With the machine broken at last, the pink fog stuff disappeared, meaning that Musharna was free at last. Team Rocket was then cornered, but Jessie took matters into her own hands and had her Koromori use an attack that created wind, thus allowing them to escape. Damn. Well Makomo and her Munna were reunited at last, and it felt so good. Dento then spoke of harmony, and I think he'll be poetic from now on as well, great. Near the end of the episode, Team Rocket reports to Giovanni once more and after that, we get Dento's parting scene where he leaves Corn and Pod. Corn even makes a pun on "Best Wishes", which was cool to hear. Ash and Dento then set out for Shippou City, but Iris started tagging along, and it felt so much like Kanto again. Aww. Well this episode wasn't all that good, since it was random and made up of two parts. It gets an 8/10, which is still good but not great. Until next time, stay faaaabulous~

Also, C_L, you can't beat my super long posts! Haha :p

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Also, C_L, you can't beat my super long posts! Haha :p
*sobs*

You did this on purpose didn't you? Well, guess what bub, this don't count because it's an episode summary. And usually, narrating what you think happens doesn't necessarily count. However...

You did point out some amusing things that I don't think I caught (including specific music used), you also go into detail (opinions though), and maybe it's just me, but... this whole thing felt rushed.

Whenever I make a wall-o-text, I usually prefer to make points and question myself while doing so.

Eh... whatever.

I swear though, Tabunne is just too damn big.

And something I completely forgot to mention in my previous post; the Pokemon Center apparently used the 8-bit jingle to indicate that Ash's Pokemon were fully healed. I had to recheck to see if I was right. Quite amusing actually.

C_L

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
What did Giovanni tell TR about at the end of the episode. Also I cant help but notice the similarity between this episode, and back in OI when Cassidy and Butch used Drowsy wired to a satellite to control every poke'mon in the area.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
*sobs*

You did this on purpose didn't you? Well, guess what bub, this don't count because it's an episode summary. And usually, narrating what you think happens doesn't necessarily count. However...

You did point out some amusing things that I don't think I caught (including specific music used), you also go into detail (opinions though), and maybe it's just me, but... this whole thing felt rushed.

Whenever I make a wall-o-text, I usually prefer to make points and question myself while doing so.

Eh... whatever.

I swear though, Tabunne is just too damn big.

And something I completely forgot to mention in my previous post; the Pokemon Center apparently used the 8-bit jingle to indicate that Ash's Pokemon were fully healed. I had to recheck to see if I was right. Quite amusing actually.

C_L

Muahaha! My vengeance is complete. What felt rushed though? It took me about an hour to type it all up since I had to watch the episode while I was typing (I'm a slow typer), then a few minutes to make the images I linked to, which aren't too well put together, but get the message across. The episode itself was tough to watch, due to the voices not matching the character's mouth flaps in the version I saw as well so it took a bit longer to get used to that. I ask myself questions sometimes too, but they're usually just rhetorical so they're just there to look pretty. As for the music; I tried to be as detailed as possible because the Pokemon anime's BGM is always better than the videogame BGM and you know how I feel about certain music. I tried to add in the locations where that music could be heard in the games, just for the lulz. I did hear that 8-bit jingle in the Pokemn Center though, but it wasn't too important so I ignored it. You know, because I rather talk about how faaaaabulous Dento is ;)

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
The battle... kinda disappointed me but still congratulation 4 winning the first gym battle, Ash & Mijumaru, Pokabu also, u guys have done a great job. Well, overall, 4 me, the ep was ok, nothing really special about it but it was decent anyway. Dento mentioned he has a goal, what is it again?

Krizor

Evil Genius
The end of Mijumaru's battle was great, although I still think it could have been wrapped up in the previous episode.

Kibago's dream was pretty interesting, but I doubt it will evolve at all.

TR was boring yet again...

I also didn't care too much for the Munna and Musharna segment of the episode.

It was OK overall.

Snegy

Doctor WHO?
Amazing episode. Awesome animation, plot and character interactions!

Munna and Musharna were the cutest things. I mean, just look at them! So chubby!!! >D
The end of the battle... Dento... Iris! "WE'RE NOT TOGETHER", and departs to God knows where! I know it'll not last, but I just love how she keeps on appearing from nowhere and surprising Ash! Nice bits.
Makomo! She was also amazing. So tender and close to her pokémon, very dreamy and calming... I really hope she makes a return. Maybe with Araragi? Also, she says she moved from Sanyou after the incident, which I find strange since she lives there in the games. By the way, I LOVED the background story with the "Abandoned" Lot of Dreams... They were studying ways of using peoples's and pokémon's dreams for something good, but then the mean guys came and Musharna started absorbing the bad energy, which made it go nuts and 'destroy' everything.
And... TEAM ROCKET! Best motto animation EVER! Also, THAT song! It's freaking amazing, gives you this very anime'd-villain feel you've been crawling for! :) It's also interesting how J/J/M can now do it right! Their mission was accomplished; Giovanni tells them, at the end, how they managed to get all energy necessary and how he'd get other people to study and modify it -- not needing anything from J/J/M at this anymore.

AND Dento goes with Ash! Well, he's the reason this post sounds so gay, LOL. I mean, fabulous. :D Also, he's the one who says Iris should travel with them, too, so it's not like he wants Ash all to himself. People are wrongZ about him, obviouzly! >)
So, yeah, "let's all travel together", says Ash. Iris: "You didn't ask ME if I want to!". Rebel gurl, rebel gurl, you're the queen of my world! HAHAHA, alright, maybe not that much, but she's still gorgeous!
And what's Iris dream?
"It's a secret!"
:p

Last edited:

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
It's also interesting how J/J/M can now do it right! Their mission was accomplished; Giovanni tells them, at the end, how they managed to get all energy necessary and how he'd get other people to study and modify it -- not needing anything from J/J/M at this anym

So they actually accomplished their mission. I thought, they failed after Pikachu destroyed their machine.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Sounds like even Dento wants Ash and Iris together.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Okay, firstly, the gym battle: Shell Blade was pretty cool, Mijumaru makes awesome faces, fangirls go crazy about "tasting time" (which isn't that amazing, but let the fangirls be fangirls) and the end with Miju and Yanapuu standing still for a few seconds and facing the other way then Yanapuu fainting reminded me of the end of Ash vs. Paul minus the explosion. Good times...

The Inbetween Plots Bit: the autograph part has come... and I can't understand what it's about. I'm guessing Ash's "amazing" battling skills or ability to bond with Miju so quickly.

Munna and Musharna: I like Team Rocket's new gadgets, but this part was pretty "meh" to me.

Dento Joins the Party: I like how Pod or Corn (can't remember which one) said "best wishes". Yay for references! I also liked Iris hanging upside-down from the tree and scaring them. What did she say when Ash asked what her goal was? I heard "nai" so did she say she doesn't have one?

naisho, or secret

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Just watched bw006 subbed thanks to Anime Fushigi that someone posted 2 weeks ago. Now the episode looks much differently.

Dent thought he had Ash figured out, and then his Sommelier skills failed him as he didn't truly estimate the bond between Mijumaru and Ash. Then Dent was in awe of Ash after seeing such a battle, the connection between him and his Pokemon.

Iris' picking on Ash hasn't slowed down. She was telling him after the battle that he picked the wrong types and fought 3 gym leaders when he didn't have to. She ran off right after he asked her to fight at a later time. I still think she going to have a really big connection to the Souryuu gym.

TR heads to the abandoned lot, and begins collecting leftover dream energy. Dent harasses Ash to explain how he's able to get such a deep connection with his Pokemon, but Ash can't explain. Which leads to Iris running into the Pokemon center with Kibago asleep. Man, Kibago really wanted to evolve. They all run outside to see what's going on, and run into Jenny and Makomo.

Now, I finally see why Pikachu had Ash's hat on. The alert in the city is telling everyone to put their Pokemon in Pokeballs, and Ash says Pikachu hates going in one, so Makomo takes Ash's hat and puts it on Pikachu to protect it from the dream energy.

Musharna returns, and the explosion that happened at the facility should've done a lot more than just destroy the buildings. Why were the people not hurt? Makomo is happy, blah blah, TR escapes.

Dent tells his brothers that he's leaving with Ash, realizing he can't become a better Sommelier just by staying at the gym, and expects to learn a lot by following Ash. Iris drops in, tells them she doesn't have a dream, and they run off.

gliscor&yanmega

Alright I'm watching the sub version now.

The battle counties and Mijumaru blocks Solar Beam with it's shell. Dento has never seen a Mijumaru use it's Shell before and it impressed with it. Dento has Yanappu push the Shell away. Dento says he's disappointed with Ash. Dento says he can see Ash's battling pattern can counter it easily and all that. Dento sees his Yanappu as the better Pokemon out of the two, Dento also uses "he" when referring to Yanappu so I guess that means it's male. Dento goes on about how Ash using a Water type against a Grass type is odd. Ash responds with a smile saying types don't matter in a battle(That's true in the anime). The battling continues and then they go in for the final hit, for anyone wondering what attack Yanappu used it was Bite(I was wondering myself since it looked more like a punching move the way Yanappu had it's fist all tighten up and such). Mijumaru wins.

Ash askes what Iris thought of the battle. Iris says a lot of stuff and is making it seem like she wasn't impressed with Ash's battling skills. Ash wants to battle her, but she declines. Dento thought Ash and Iris were traveling together but Iris says they're not and walks off.

Jessie, James, and Meowth are starting their mission, nothing really was said other then "Let's start our missions, any data will be sent to headquarters" no new info.

Ash mistook the Joy in the town for the one he saw before. He suspected they would look a like, probably because of the same thing happening for in Kanto and that. Joy says it's rare to have a Pikachu(We'll probably hear this every episode lol). Dento comes in and says he wants to talk to Ash.

Dento wants to ask Ash questions about his battling skills and such. Dento askes the questions but Ash doesn't know how to answer them. Joy calls Ash from the intercom saying his Pokemon are healed. He and Dento go and Ash sees Tabunne and looks it up. Iris comes running in. Iris explains that Kibago feel asleep because of some Pink light outside. Makomo comes in with Munna, Ash looks it up. Munna wakes Kibago up and shows it's dream of evolving(The subs kind of die down the hype of Kibago wanting to evolve, it was just a dream and it might not evolve after all(Of course I'm not saying it wont evolving, just saying that there really isn't anything saying Kibago wants to evolve)). Makomo introduces herself.

They are outside looking at the pink light, Makomo says it's Musharna's Dream Smoke that's causing it. Ash looks up Musharna. Makomo says both Munna and Musharna have the ability to reflect dreams through their perspective dream smoke. Jenny(I think it's Jenny) pulls up in her car and tells Ash to put Pikachu in it's Pokeball because of the pink smoke putting Pokemon to sleep. Ash says that Pikachu doesn't like going in it's Pokeball, Iris and Dento are surprise to hear that. Makomo puts Ash's hat on Pikachu and it wont fall asleep(In anime anything goes). Dento askes if Munna would be alright, Makomo says it'll be fine because it attracts the light. Makomo says this is all happening at the Dream Site. Makomo explains what happened. Basically, Musharna was very useful and people wanted it, because of that it unleashed the energy it held and it destroyed the Dream Site. Makomo was a shame at what happened.

Jessie, James, and Meowth are taking in the energy. Then Ash and everyone shows up. Makomo figures out why they're there. Iris(I think), askes who they are, they reveal themselves(Now I know it's not knew for Ash and the gang to know it's Team Rocket right away but they are wearing the same disguise as always...at less before it made a little more sense but now...Ash and that seems to have a drop in IQ or something. Oh well, I like their outfit so Ash can stay a little more dumb for the sake of nice outfits). They do their motto.

Jenny seems to know about Team Rocket. She wonders why a Kanto organization is in Isshu. Jessie, James, and Meowth say they are planning to take over Isshu(I laughed at this. Trying to wrap my head around why they said they are there, and I wonder if Jenny is going to even do anything about it or forget all about it. I would say the writers could have them just say it's none of their business but oh well). Makomo doesn't like how she was involved in the whole Musharna thing. Dento then mentions that Makomo said that Munna and Musharna share a connection. Then things get all pink. Makomo says it's Musharna, Meowth says they can go after the Pokemon and they will get even more energy. Everyone is calling out Musharna's name and it appears. Makomo goes to Mushara but is shot at by Team Rocket's machine.

Jessie, James, and Meowth catch Musharna but Makomo and Ash work together and destroy the machine. Jessie sends out Koromori and it uses Whirlwind(I think) and they are gone. Makomo says sorry to Musharna for what happened and says they will stay together from now on. Makomo thanks Ash. Dento enjoys the bond Makomo and Mushara have. Jenny says the case has been solved.

Jessie, James, and Meowth are talking to Giovanni on the computer. Giovanni says their mission is complete. The data they got was received and a team is working on it. Giovanni tells them to wait for their next mission.

Dento is with his brothers and says he's going to travel with Ash, he thinks he can be a better Pokemon Sommelier but traveling with Ash. His brothers accept his decision and wish him luck.

Ash and Dento are walking and Dento says he's going to travel with Ash. Ash is accepting about it. Dento says they should go to Shippo City for Ash's next Gym battle, Ash agrees. Dento askes where Iris is, Ash doesn't know then she pops up from behind and askes if she scared them, Ash said she did. Dento says they should all travel together. Ash thinks it's a great idea and says they should achieve their dreams, Ash wanting to be a Pokemon Master, Dento wanting to be the number one Pokemon Sommelier, Ash askes what Iris' dream is, she says she doesn't have one and runs off, the two others follow.

Narrator says Ash now travels along side Dento and Iris and their journey together begins now.

Episode done.

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
"To send a Water type against my Grass type. You surely have strange tastes."
"Battle types don't matter in a Pokemon battle."

And thus, Satoshi has completely destroyed any remaining sense of logic in the show :D

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Okay guys, I know I've been lax about this since BW started, but please don't discuss subtitled episodes. Yes, everyone knows they're floating around out there, and none of you have actually linked to them(as far as I've seen), but they're still against the rules here. Omit the "HEY GUYS I TOTALLY WATCHED THIS WITH SUBTITLES" you guys seem compelled to put at the front of your posts and you'll be fine.

Blaziryu

It was lame how Yanappu's Solarbeam didn't break through Mijumaru's shell. Dent & his Yanappu should've won the battle. But still Ash & Mijumaru have the plot on their side, of course they get the win. Munna & Musharna are just Drowzee & Hypno wannabe. The 5th Gen PKMN are simply wack.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
It was lame how Yanappu's Solarbeam didn't break through Mijumaru's shell. Dent & his Yanappu should've won the battle. But still Ash & Mijumaru have the plot on their side, of course they get the win. Munna & Musharna are just Drowzee & Hypno wannabe. The 5th Gen PKMN are simply wack.

Yeah, come to think about it, Solar Beam is still one of the most powerful grass poke'mon moves in the entire franchise. It should've had enough force that Miju drop its shell after rebounding it. Either that was a weak solar beam, or a real strong Mijumaru.

Aurath8

Yeah, come to think about it, Solar Beam is still one of the most powerful grass poke'mon moves in the entire franchise. It should've had enough force that Miju drop its shell after rebounding it. Either that was a weak solar beam, or a real strong Mijumaru.

I'd love to know what that shell is made of, it could be the new kevlar.
The battle quarter of the show was great. I didn't expect it to take up so much of this week's episode but I'm glad it did. Tasting Time was random though.
New Joy introduction as well as the soul-sucking Tabuune. The eyes...they want your SOUL...
Kibago wants to evolve. Great. I'd love to see it turning around as an onondo and smacking someone with it's tusks.
Butch Jenny is here too. Her skirt/shorts/skort? is so short. Kinda looks like Dawn's aunt.
Backstory time, yay! Resesarch facility on munsharna's Dream Smoke. Bad people come and Munsharna uses explosion. Right...
Team Rocket are becoming a bore. We got a stylish new intro with Black White and Grey. Coincidence? I hope not.
Munsharna appears and looks like c*** ball. Munsharna are better off blind. Team Rocket's plan is foiled and they kick up a little dust and run away with their tails between their legs. Stop being cowards and fight. And have a blast off once a while. Mijumaru, Iris and Dent can't provide all the comedy.
The battle was well-done but the rest of the ep felt rushed and TR are getting worse and worse.

minredd

Cartoonist
I'm really enjoying Best Wishes. It's rekindled my love of Pokemon! I also like how Iris doesn't really have a big thing to accomplish, I like it even more that it's not contests. It kinda feels like Kanto again to me. And I love Mijumaru so much! So cute!

I personally really like the change for Team Rocket. They were a joke in DP, it was just sad. Now there's serious about what they're doing and not wearing ridiculous outfits and trying to get Satoshi to enter a three ring circus so they can steal Pikachu,

Battra

It's weird after 4 series not seeing a Chansey hanging around Joy at the Pokemon Center, & we get to see the redesigned Jenny who also looks good with a shorter haircut & a yellow uniform. Also liked Kibago's dream very cute that is was dreaming of evolving, you really never got that sort of thing in the older series.

I think this episode should've been split up into three separate episodes, they should've ended Ashes gym battle last episode, then had this episode devoted to Dent joining up with Ash & Iris, & then focus on the Site of Dreams next episode. It feels like the Site of Dreams plot just got written in to just pad the episode, the whole ending just felt anti-climatic for what they were building up to.

Anyway grats to Ash for winning his first Isshu Gym Battle & receiving his first Isshu Badge.

G50

No longer posting
I liked this episode. Yanappu vs Mijumaru 2nd half battle was cool. I really liked that Shell-Deflector defense by Mijumaru. It was cool to see Mijumaru win the battle against Yanuppu even though he was at a disadvantage. I'm glad Ash won the gym battle. It was cool to see Munna and Musharna for the 1st time, plus their special abilities. It was great to see Kibago's dream of evolving all the way to Ononokusu. I'm glad Dent decided to join Ash and Iris on the journey.

75/100