• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

emawerna

I dreamed that I lost my car. When I found the car, some guy was about to smash it up. I wanted to drive my car away, but my car turned into my mother's dog. No problem. I put a collar and leash on the dog and started walking away with him. Then, I woke up.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I dreamed that I lost my car. When I found the car, some guy was about to smash it up. I wanted to drive my car away, but my car turned into my mother's dog. No problem. I put a collar and leash on the dog and started walking away with him. Then, I woke up.

Like... WTF! I just thought of some human driving a dog! Was it big?

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I dreamt last night that my psychology teacher and I were running a bakery, producing nothing but trays upon trays of cinnamon raisin whirls. She then tells me to make sure to eat at least half of them in preparation for next week's exam.

If only revising were really that tasty.

Grei

not the color
I had a dream in which I was just starting to hook up with these two guys I knew.

We were in my previous house's garage, though, and for some reason this garage was the hub through which everyone would enter and exit the house. Every time one person would leave the three of us alone, someone else would walk in and interrupt us. The dream culminated in everybody arriving home at the same time.

Needless to say, it was a very frustrating dream.

Prelude

Prelude
I had a dream in which I was just starting to hook up with these two guys I knew.

We were in my previous house's garage, though, and for some reason this garage was the hub through which everyone would enter and exit the house. Every time one person would leave the three of us alone, someone else would walk in and interrupt us. The dream culminated in everybody arriving home at the same time.

Needless to say, it was a very frustrating dream.

the thirst is real

i dreamed about cuddling one of my friends

Grei

not the color
Also, I constantly have chase dreams.

In my chase dreams, I usually can't run normally. In one of my earlier ones, I tried running away but found that I couldn't run. So, when it happened again in a later dream, I tried using my arms to propel myself forward. This ended up working, and in every chase dream since then, I've been able to run at fairly great speeds on all fours.

Last night, I had a dream in which I was being chased by someone who I knew had committed murder. He had let me into his apartment after I had had a vision (or something) that a girl had been killed there, and for some reason, he left me alone. I found a bloody photo album with a picture of the dead girl inside. I left the apartment hurriedly, knowing he was on his way back. At first, I was able to move at a fairly decent speed, but once I accidentally turned a corner and he spotted me, I was again unable to run. I tried hiding in a bathroom, but he ended up finding me. At that point, I--as usual--leapt away on all fours.

Thing is, I think in the back of my mind as I was dreaming, I recognized that chase dreams, and escaping on all fours, were incredibly typical for me. This has happened so many times that it's almost boring to me while dreaming.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I had a dream where I took this girl to a fancy restaurant for a date, but she had no face for some reason, like she was completely faceless. i acted normal though, like i didnt notice it and ordered my food and stuff but all the food was just green leaves, like not even real food. eventually all the people in the restaurant started disappearing and it was just me and my date there. im kinda fazy about what happened a little bit after that but i do know that i leaned over and kissed her at the end of the date and when i retracted, she had her face back, and it was really beautiful but then i realized that I had no face. idk, it was really weird.

Maybe you were dreaming of blanca from animal crossing.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I had a dream where I took this girl to a fancy restaurant for a date, but she had no face for some reason, like she was completely faceless. i acted normal though, like i didnt notice it and ordered my food and stuff but all the food was just green leaves, like not even real food. eventually all the people in the restaurant started disappearing and it was just me and my date there. im kinda fazy about what happened a little bit after that but i do know that i leaned over and kissed her at the end of the date and when i retracted, she had her face back, and it was really beautiful but then i realized that I had no face. idk, it was really weird.

Gonna try to interpret this one if that's okay..

The person without a face represents her not showing her true self. Faces in dreams often represent one's persona and self. The fake food represents necessity, and by it being fake well.. As for the lack of memory through the halfway point of the dream, it could be that it was a traumatic event that had occurred. The fading diners represent those closest to you slowly leaving, thus life slowly falling apart. Towards the end when her face shows and yours disappears could mean she has shown her real true self to you, but you ultimately have lost yourself though everything.

I really hope this wasn't too freaky and meant no offense whatsoever. ^^'

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I once had a dream where I was on a golf cart on a road in the middle of the dessert, then I saw a rectangular thing wearing a chicken costume. It's eyes are scary and it started chasing me on a motorcycle with damn crazy eyes. I was suddenly on a motorcycle and I tried driving away. The chicken thing was about to reach me until... I woke up.

It was one of my first nightmares I had for a while.

I also remember another dream. I was at a humongous backyard, where at the end of the grass plane was a dead forest and a mountain with a waterfall. I walk into the house and met weird looking inhabitants, many of them look weird and something out of a child's head. An inhabitant has a goat head and human like body(No he's not a Satyr and the devil is never to as one in the bible, I read that part on Cracked.com) Anyways, I was then sitting down in a kitchen where a female thingy offers me some food politely. I ate the food the female thingy gave me, then the inhabitants said. "Once you've eaten the food, you may never leave" Then the thingys started changing into horrible abominations and I ran out of there and started dreaming about Hat Films doing some parkour. And after that, I woke up.

Yep. My nightmares are weird as f*ck!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Also, I constantly have chase dreams.

In my chase dreams, I usually can't run normally. In one of my earlier ones, I tried running away but found that I couldn't run. So, when it happened again in a later dream, I tried using my arms to propel myself forward. This ended up working, and in every chase dream since then, I've been able to run at fairly great speeds on all fours.

Last night, I had a dream in which I was being chased by someone who I knew had committed murder. He had let me into his apartment after I had had a vision (or something) that a girl had been killed there, and for some reason, he left me alone. I found a bloody photo album with a picture of the dead girl inside. I left the apartment hurriedly, knowing he was on his way back. At first, I was able to move at a fairly decent speed, but once I accidentally turned a corner and he spotted me, I was again unable to run. I tried hiding in a bathroom, but he ended up finding me. At that point, I--as usual--leapt away on all fours.

Thing is, I think in the back of my mind as I was dreaming, I recognized that chase dreams, and escaping on all fours, were incredibly typical for me. This has happened so many times that it's almost boring to me while dreaming.

Strangely enough, I had one last night too. Just like this. Although I would be murdered. Really strange...

I was alone, at midnight, walking back to home, until that guy, which was riding a bike was following me. Very slowly. Then, I began to run and the guy had speed up, until it reached me. He just had taken ouu from his pocket one gun and had shoot at me. Then I woke up. Man, horrible dream, and it doesn't get out of my mind since this morning.

I812

I herd u liek mudkip
I once had a very messed up dream in which there was a nuclear missile headed straight for my hometown. Me and a few other people managed to get to a bomb shelter, But most of the other people weren't so lucky. When we could finally go back outside the only thing we were able to see was either people that were dying, or people that were dead, Shortly after the military herded the remaining survivors into trucks. And that's when the dream ended. Long story short I wasn't able to go back to sleep for the remainder of the night.

I had a dream that my dog did something bad (I think he opened the gate to a pool) and I decided to tell the police and take it to court for some reason. o_O Later in that day my lawyer, who happened to be the man from the iSelect commercials, turned up and asked me to fill out some forms where I had to state what my dog did. I'm still confused about my dream. o__o

TaurosRicardo

I keep having dreams that I am back in my AVID class in junior year of high school. My dreams are almost like a day of a simulation in high school.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Recently had a dream where my email inbox was flooded with messages of people I knew desperately trying to sell me crates of nectarines. I think I went for my mother's. Some kind of Oedipal crap going on there, I dunno.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I never had a dream...not in years at least... is that weird?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I had a Pokémon themed dream last night.

First a saw a trainer demonstating his Chikorita when a trainer with a Scyther starts to harass him. So I send out my Scyther to help the guy with the Chikorita out.

Then I flew on the back of my Salamence through a city that looks like it was from Flight Simulator.

And then I wanted to Teleport to some place using my Gardevour. But she was to tired so I went to a Pokémon Center to give her a rest. As soon as I saw nurse Joy, I gave her my other Pokéballs so my complete team could have a break.

At the end, Brock was trying to flirt with me. I politely rejected him. And then my boyfriend entered the Center, so I told Brock my boyfriend just arrived.

Pretty weird dream because some of my favorite Pokémon where in the dream and I'm not super attractive.

I never had a dream...not in years at least... is that weird?

Apparently everyone dreams whenever they fall asleep, though most of the time we don't remember the dreams we have. I think I've heard somewhere that children remember their dreams more and more vividly but as you get older, you remember your dreams less. It's not weird that you feel as though you haven't had a dream in a long time. It's just not being able to remember your dreams. Sorry for the long explanation and if it was a little weird. >_<

Anyways, recently I've been having dreams about my old friends from primary school. They aren't bad dreams but when I wake up I feel really sad because I miss them. ;-;

Puma Italia

I had a dream a few nights ago where it was almost like an anime, and I was walking around my town and this one character that I really disliked kept fighting me. I woke up very confused.