• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
GOD, why did i watch the human centipede trailer. all it did was give me a nightmare that i became a super centipede that would save everybody, crazy indeed. turns out i was just a super long human though( no stitches for me) however then it turned crazy, i fell of a boat, a plane and godzilla all in one go( godzilla+human centipede=nightmare juice) luckily right before i hit the ground i woke up, face to face with a moth!!1

phanpycross

God-king
I had a dream that my brain had been flung into a universe where my bully was my friend, my teachers liked me, we lived in a one-room apartment, technology was degraded.

the pokemon anime was amazing.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
So i'm on this trail with my "friends"(read:ficional characters) with me being one of them,and we're entering this shack-building-thing
"Hey Brea,won't they-"(my twin brother Jake,in-universe)
"It'll be dark in there,they won't notice"(me)
"Besides,females only make of a large chunk of it"(Mei,another friend)
"Fine,but don't be mad when i don't agree,i'm not a nature person"
We sit down in seats made of hardened mud,and a centaur talks up front about something,after she's done,the scene shifts,getting a view from Percy,the hyper-genuis of my characters,talking to myself
"Who is she?...How can she see the future? What is this that she's called the Monado?How can it cut darksteel?Even i can only bend it,after eight years of arcanic practice..."
scene shift,i'm on a battlefield as Micheal,who likes to fight,and i start off by killing a majority of their fontline troops,steal a dragon from the enemy,lowering my axe in flight to split skulls,and it cuts off there to change the scene so i'm Izzy(I'm really suprised i had a dream about her,she gets the shaft much more than i want her to)throwing lightning everywhere,i can't see what,but i was determined to throw lightning at whatever it was.
Scene shift,i'm in front of Lumiose tower,with Brea,Jake,Mei,Micheal,Percy,and Izzy,with my perspective coming from Robin,the person that brought them together as friends,showing them a picture of all of us when we were twelve(thirteen in Jake and Brea's case),and everyones talking about how different they were then,I don't see that change.Probably because i saw the in between stage as a link to the before and after,and saw it as one whole thing.
I'm still trying to understand what all this could mean about me

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I dreamt I was given the chance to make some things right in my past, so I was sent back in time all the way to 2000, regaining my child appearance but with the memories and knowledge of the present so I would know what to do. I appeared behind one of the buildings of my junior high school, where no one could see what happened. I travelled to a rainy Winter afternoon and I started walking to begin my amends.

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
I had a weird dream last night. Felt like speak it out, or else I'll have nightmare this night.

I was chased by some aliens having only a head inside a transparent ball that are able to float in the air. It is not something like 3D scenographic vision where only the head is shown, it is realistic where you can touch it!
That's why, I pick up my baseball bat just next to me and make a full swing right at it, and it was a home-run strike!! At the same time, seems like I angered it, it kept on chasing me despite that I tried to escape by jumping onto the back of a running panel van.
The chase was quite frightening, but luckily I was able to escape, thanks to a teenage boy that self-claimed as the boss of those aliens...... WTF!!!?

Then the upcoming story development felt very much like the Japanese sci-fi anime, I don't even know how to explain it......

sυƒƒσcαтιση

commie bastard.
i've had some bizarre dreams lately and it's probably stemming from me eating after ten o'clock and watching weird creepy videos on youtube (yes, going to THAT side of youtube before going to bed). two nights ago i had a dream i visited japan with a friend of mine and we were in a badly run hotel where there were chickens that pretty much roamed free around the place. my mom went berserk about it but my friend and i just sat down and listened to old 40's music while chickens ran frantic around us and i took selfies of us and what was going on. one night ago i dreamed that it was the end of the world and i had the ability of teleportation. world war iii was going on and nuclear weapons were being used and i kept trying to teleport my family to safety somewhere. i ended up losing my dad while teleporting and was thrown into a car in the middle of a rainstorm driving down an old country road with my mom driving and my older sister in the front passenger seat. i was in the back. we hit a stop light and just stalled there until the streets flooded from all the rain and we drowned pretty much. i can't remember the dream i had last night but im pretty sure it contained something about my mom being angry at me, pokemon creepypastas, and my pet bird

i can also talk about the repetitive nightmare i have where im lost in a forest being chased by something that eventually eats me alive.

Last night was CRAZY.

I was at the mall, then a person I used to like grabbed me, I seen a cousin, then I couldn't talk.
The escalators were messed up, (This is the dumb part->) then a fat lady couldn't get down, so a Mexican dude who was mall satff attatched a harness to them both so they could go down, (I was asleep in my dream when this happened.) the Mexican dude gets splattered in half because he fell into the bottom floor water fountain. (I wake up in my DREAM) to the top half of a Mexican dude, dripping with blood, being carried over me, the person I used to like not there, and screaming. And more screaming. I screamed, but I couldn't make any sounds, (good thing). I woke up and now, I am here telling it to you.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Cal

Pangoro Enthusiast
I had a dream a week ago that Amy Dumas (aka Lita to any wrestling fans out there.) was in trouble and I was the only person who cared. After I woke up I played WWE 2K14 until I unlocked her and Edge.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Most of my dreams are of going to school for some reason...But one time I had a dream about Link fighting some 'blins(MaseaAnela anyone?) and then Zelda transforming into Sheik to help him...And it was by the bridge that Link had to jump off to get into Lake Hylia in Twilight,so it was Twilight Princess style.The stuff I dream about...

Carcara

I had a dream where i was alone in a city. I think it was a post-apocalypse world,since the place was in ruins. There wasn't anyone but me,and i didn't know for how long the world was like that(20 or 200 years?). Then it was mostly a dream where i was wondering about the meaning of life and things like that. I saw someone in the distance, i tried to get closer and call that person, when they were about turn around, I woke up. That was one crazy dream.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Had quite a few disconnected dreams last night. in one of them, me and a few people from my school were staying in an old castle, and at some point I was banished for some reason or another into this beautiful garden with greenhouses, ponds and flowers, where I proceeded to take pictures with a Polaroid.

Another dream had me on a farm where we were required to take an obstacle course involving swimming under arches underwater and ringing a bell at the end of it. I was lauded as having the fastest completion time, though it was only me and another boy who could barely swim who actually participated.

Another dream had something to do with me being at the study hall in school while the sky outside was a scarily apocalyptic red colour. Can't quite remember the rest.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Most of my dreams are about playing video games and last night was no different: tha game was some sort of fantasy RPG thing, basically the playable character used throughtout the entire game a magic, big, metallic armor with two pairs of metallic, angel wings, which at points in the game you could transform it into different armors with different powers and stats to go along with them, and he, the character seeked, at another point in the game, knowledge and support from a character who is considered one of the good guys, but she doesn't intervene very much, directly against evil. She was in a different dimension which was basically a cliff with a sunset in the background. She becomes an optional boss for you to face as you have to prove your worth to her if you want her help, and she will grant you god like powers to your armor. She also wears an armor similar to the playable character. And I had defeated her.

Young_Simba

So right now i'm not in the U.S., i'm at my motherland, Bangladesh. I suppose it's alright but ever since i came my dreams have gotten sort of.... sexual.
I think it's called Lucid dreaming. I have no idea why it's happening and I don't remember much of the dreams but one of them that I do remember has to do with me going to the pool, and at the pool I went to the bathroom but for some reason there was a girl in there too. Then me and the girl looked across to a stall where an Asian girl was getting heavily pounded by a bbc. I leaned across to the girl and whispered "That could be us"

My dream last night was interesting. I was in a room full of books with the names of my characters on them, and of course I decided to look through them. These books had my characters entire life stories, from when they were born to how they died. I don't remember all of the ones I looked through, but I do remember one of my character's book in specific. It was kinda cool considering I never did think of how they would die, since they aren't supposed to die in what I use them in, so it's not something I planned out.

Also before I woke up in the same dream there was a horse spinning around in the air.

I had a dream the other night where my family all lived on a farm that only had sheep. And the sheep acted like dogs... Like they rolled over on their backs to get belly rubs... So that was pretty weird.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
So right now i'm not in the U.S., i'm at my motherland, Bangladesh. I suppose it's alright but ever since i came my dreams have gotten sort of.... sexual.
I think it's called Lucid dreaming. I have no idea why it's happening and I don't remember much of the dreams but one of them that I do remember has to do with me going to the pool, and at the pool I went to the bathroom but for some reason there was a girl in there too. Then me and the girl looked across to a stall where an Asian girl was getting heavily pounded by a bbc. I leaned across to the girl and whispered "That could be us"

Erotic dreams are normal, and have nothing to do with lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming is simply when you're aware that you're dreaming.

Yesterday I dreamed that I was seeing on tv that the lead singer of my favorite group had a sex change and turned into a woman with long blond hair, wearing a red dress.

What the hell is wrong with my brain.

Does it mean anything if you keep having incredibly violent dreams, where you end up dying in really painful ways? Normally I don't pay much heed to dreams and what they mean, but it's been a pattern lately. My latest dream I was speeding a long this bridge and off in the distance there was a mountain on the other side. I ended up losing control of the car, flew through my windshield, slammed into mountain and all I remember was looking at the other half of my torso that was still lodged in the jagged rocks. If it's not awful stuff like that, it's stuff like getting eaten alive by dogs, getting to beaten to death, having all my teeth fall out and bleeding to death on the bathroom floor, and all sorts of really awful stuff. :/

Should I a therapist or...?