• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
This one has been really getting at me recently, it's tugged at something I'm pretty sure I feel deep down.

I was at a party of some sorts, enjoying myself until I met a friend who told me this girl and her friends were turning up. I knew I had to get out of there immediately, but the girl in question saw me and dragged me over to talk to me. It was when we sat down to talk when I began apologising for what had gone wrong between us, and she then said she wanted me -- like, to be with me. I said to her without hesitation that I felt the same way, but then I woke up straight away.

The thing is, the girl in question was the person I first fell in "love" with, and I liked her for two years. Then things went sour over time and I ended up falling out with her and then hating her. But I think it's telling me that I still want her, really deep down.

The feels, oh dayum.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
I had a dream where I was a Clone trooper from star wars and we were order to travel to and new world named speedfest which had sonic characters running around...
I shot big the cat in my dream
I regret nothing

Banana Bloodplanet

My most recent dream:

It started out in a city in England (the city's name was never mentioned), and I was on one of those trolley tours. The driver had a megaphone and was giving explanations about the sites and the history behind them. After the tour was over, I fell asleep on the trolley. It was night when I woke up, and a different person was driving the trolley. He was going at high speeds (probably way over the speed limit). A few minutes after I woke up, the trolley dropped from a higher road down to a lower road through a grass mound because the driver was going too fast to turn at the right time. He said "Wooooo" and then the scene changed.

I was now in a several-story building in South Korea, which seemed to be a famous tourist spot judging by the amount of Americans there. The building was primarily made of wood except for the floors and furniture. I went to the upper floors, where the rooms all had revolving doors and fans that would blast you to the far side with air. When I was finished, I took an "elevator" down (I didn't actually enter an elevator; I stood at the farthest end of the farthest room and the wall changed to a staircase that led down).

A little while later on the ground floor, I was pacing around near the restrooms. I really had to go, but decided not to because public restrooms are gross. I started thinking about some kind of scandal involving McDonald's, and how it would be nice to have a McDonald's breakfast sandwich right now.

Later, I was in a room with a shower (it was just for display) and my vision kept switching between inside the building and the immediate surroundings outside. There was a body of water surrounding the building, and it was dark outside. There were apparently three monsters out there, which a lot of people where excited about and wanted to defeat (it was some kind of special event where they showed up every few months). I saw one; it was a giant crab that shot fire out of its claws. Its fire phased through the wall of the building and came into the room I was in, but I dodged. There were a few rounds of us exchanging projectile attacks. I dodged all of its fire, and it dodged a lot of my attacks but I did manage to get 2 or 3 hits in. Someone who I know came into the room. I asked "So what are these creatures? Are they biological, mechanical, or...?" "Mutations."

In addition to the person mentioned above, I'd been seeing a lot of people I knew. In the central area of the ground floor, I was invited to sit down at a table where some people I knew (and some I didn't) were sitting. I had a paper with me that had a timeline written on it. I don't know what the timeline was about, and I don't remember ever drawing a timeline or having paper on me to begin with. There was a bipedal fox with humanlike facial features in the middle of the timeline.

The people at the table were about to start a free-for-all Yu-Gi-Oh match. I hadn't collected any cards since since I was little (and I never actually played the game, I just liked looking at the cards), but I decided to play anyway. There were large stacks and piles of cards on the table, and we picked a deck from those. Some cards had an interesting feature called "Boost", where the card had a plus button. You would press the plus button and the monster's attack and defense points would go up until it reached its max (different monsters had different maxes). There were also some cards of Samus in her various suits, and a magic card called "Mudkip Worship". I forget the effect of the card, but something increased when there was "worshiping of Mudkipz". After I chose my cards, the match began.

We were transported to a virtual environment that looked like a lab room. We all materialized on a bed, but we were free to wander around wherever. Some people who weren't at the table were here, too. When we arrived here, a giant eyeball would float up in a tube of green liquid (these were near all the beds). The dream ended as the match was about to start.

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
One dream that has been etched into my subconscious was back when I first started college. I went to the campus, but no one was around. The lighting of everything was very dim, almost dark like night fall. I roamed around the campus in search of people, but to no avail, I found no one.. I heard a noise coming from the main entrance, so I go into the entrance door of the main building, up the stairs and there I seen everyone just standing there, lifeless. Their faces left a blank almost ghastly expression. They were all looking at something. I rush up ahead of the crowd to see a dead black horse covered in blood. I seen myself looking at this horse with a perplexed facial expression. "Why is this here?" I thought to myself. After observing the horse covered in blood for what had felt like two minutes, I woke up, wondering what the horse was suppose to mean or if it meant anything at all...

Last edited:

Kumiho

Blasian
I had a dream that I was a cameraman for some show that looks for ghosts. Some monster with a pumpkin head came out of nowhere and jumped me and all I see is the static from the camera.

I also have plenty of dirty dreams, but I probably shouldn't share them here. n_n

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
My dreams are basically a hectic mash-up of things I did over the past week and random nonsense. This time I was at some sort of video game souvenir store and I bought a Dark Pit keychain. Some guy I met at high school came along and said "Cool keychain!". Then me and my family were being chased by the police for some reason. We were all in cars but then we were suddenly on foot. We ran past this dude who said "I need it!" but I'm not sure what he was talking about. Then we ran into our house (which had an invisible door because logic) and decided to move out because the police were after us. So we moved across the street. :/ Then there was an odd statue of something in the middle of town and my dad called it "contemporary art". Then I woke up.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I dreamt that someone injected drugs into me in my back yard. Felt nice. Then I woke up. Didn't feel very nice.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I had an extremely detailed dream last night about me collecting Power Stars like Super Mario Galaxy or something, and I brought them all to Starship Mario where Rosalina was waiting. Once I had all the Stars the ship could fly again. Then there was some part I don't remember except for some guy chopping down an old wooden house with an axe. For some reason the whole thing had to do with chewing gum. I'm pretty sure my friends were in it too. I hate not being able to remember my dreams. T_T

Arvis

I had a dream that John Oliver had gone missing for a while and later I found out that he was being held ransom.

Quite the odd dream.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I dreamt I was occasionally seeing people in my apartment or like floating in the air, not sure if they were supposed to be ghosts, spirits or illusions. At first I just kind of ignored it, not really thinking much of it. Then I realised I shouldn't be seeing this stuff and tried to touch one such illusion. My arm went right through and the illusion disappeared. It felt like my brain was trying to mess with me...

My dreams have mostly become sane from the last time I posted, but I still do have the occasional zany, unexplainable dream. One was nothing but Sonata Arctica's 'Cloud Factory' on an endless loop for a while (not that I ever grew sick of it). Just last night, I had a dream about a talking Labrador dog who could both ride a bike and substitute as a horse. I don't know why, but either way, I look forward to experiencing them.

Steven Hunyady

Aura Master
I had a dream me and my friend were Kyogre and Groudon and we fought until Rayquaza came down and roared in our faces...and then I was rudely awoken by my mom cuz school.