• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
A Doctor who dream

My dream was that I saved the Doctor, then I got pulled in the water by a madden Riversong and then she blows up, in flames, and I freeze in the water, because I can't swim. Then the Tardis comes to pick me up and I become a muesum piece. Then my girl comes along, thaws me out finally with a flamethrower and the Doctor comes back, says he knew that was going to happen, and asks if we want to have an adventure into time. I say yes, and I wake up.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Just last night I had a dream I had these small blisters on my legs, but it wasnt chicken pox. I was like "Where are these coming from ?!?" I was freaking out. Then the next part involved me and my mom in a car chase with some robbers on a windy, rainy afternoon.

Looks like Im having trippy dreams again. Yay!

Radlin

He Returns.
I had a video game mashup a few days ago, which was from MW2 and Black Ops. I was Ghost and my ally was Woods. Anyways, after retrieving some data, I fight my way to give this dude named General Sheperd. Once he grabs it, he kills me and Woods, leaving us to death. We get thrown into water, as they thought we were dead. But in reality, we survived. However, Woods wasn't conscious. Trying to wake him up, I wake up myself. Fail.

A lot of times, I have a dream that involves me triping, which when I wake up just as i'm about to hit the ground, I think that I was trying to get up while sleeping, because I always happen to have the same feeling when I jump on the bed. Weird.

PsychicPsycho

I had weird dream last night about donuts. My dad brother and I were trying to order donuts, and I decided what I wanted, but when I went to order, they told me two of the 3 I wanted had like bacon and cheese and sausage in them. I left the line to figure out some other ones, but when I got back, the line was really long and I couldn't get any. I wanted to have some of the ones my dad and brother got, but they were really small. Then I found some sitting on a table that were fairly large and ate them. When I woke up I was hoping we'd have got some real donuts, but we hadn't
I can do that too, I can see a scene that will happen in the future. When it happens, I just say quietly "I saw that in my dreams!"
That happens to me as well. Usually I get nervous when I notice it, because I usually remember to something bad happened afterwards in the dream, although it's generally ok.
I had a video game mashup a few days ago, which was from MW2 and Black Ops.
I had a combo dream of MW 2 and Mythbusters a few days ago. In Mythbusters, they were dropping pigs from a helicopter as part of a test. In my dream, the US was being invaded, but no one was acting any different (like the public was acting normally). Apparently there were bud guys nearby, so they were dropping US soldiers near me. Their parachutes weren't working right though, and they were simply falling from the sky and dying. There were a number of rotting bodies laying in the road, and I saw one that had turned into a zombie and was going after his head, which was sitting on a fencepost. I thought it was really disrespectfull that the bodies would just be left like that, but that's about all I remember.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I had a dream that I was taking a test, and then on the same day, the results were revealed in front of all the students, and I failed. 3: I hope this doesn't actually happen in real life!

TheEliteEmpoleon

I was in first grade and for fire prevention week i drew a poster where my family was outside a burning house but my dad was trapped. Since i drew that ive had dreams of that scene about ten times.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Had a weird dream that my school burned down and all the kids at my school went to our rival school.

Pretty funny but it was still very strange.

MeltingCORE

I actually had a short Pokemon dream a few nights ago... Why not post it here?

excerpt from my dream journal - DREAM 133
I was in a riptide at a beach but a episode of Pokemon (that the dream made up) kept overlaying the dream. It even began superimposing itself onto the environment. Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Gary appeared. I started thinking about random animes as I washed up on the beach. Dawn hit Ash and Gary. They fell over on the beach without their pants and boxers on. Ash started bleeding. Eriq appeared and commented on Pokemon showing someone's butt...

I dunno either, lol.

Last edited:

wesling123

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago that me and my cousins are playing tag with The Reaper, I don't know its its a dream or a nightmare but I was enjoying it in my dream even though he was super scary

PsychicPsycho

i can see the futer in my dreams,its realy weid.
I had a dream a couple days ago that Taco Bell introduced this new thing (I'm a Taco Bell fiend). It was some kind of crunchwrap that said it was really hot, so I'm guess I was like a Volcano Crunchwrap. Then last night I dreamed I was driving and went past a Taco Bell, which was missing the signs for their old featured product (meaning a new one was coming).

I'm curious to see if I'm right.
I had a really weird dream a few nights ago that me and my cousins are playing tag with The Reaper, I don't know its its a dream or a nightmare but I was enjoying it in my dream even though he was super scary
You mean the Grim Reaper, or the Mass Effect Reaper?

I had a dream this morning that really...bothered me, to say the least.

I was in a school, but it was not an ordinary school. In this school they kept children locked behind its gates, never allowing us to see our parents, and they raised us for the intent on shaping our futures for society - in other words, making us "perfect".

Anyway, for some reason they allowed my mom to come in and visit me. I guess my counselor (who is the same counselor I have in real life) pulled some strings to have made it happen, but I wasn't so sure. So here we were, my mom and me, spending time with each other and trying to make the best of the little amount of time she had left for visiting.

Eventually, some of the children that were outside for training saw my mom and I hugging. They started to cry, remembering their own mothers, missing them, wishing to be hugged just as I was with mine then and there. Some even ran over to where we were and asked for a hug from my mom or just latched on to her without even asking. Of course, being the good person that she was she let them all have a turn at hugging her, and I let them without complaints. It was downright sad, I tell you. Soon after she was forced to leave early because of the ruckus the children caused, and it was there that we had our final goodbye. My God I was bawling like a baby.

This dream made me remember some awful memories that were similarly heart-breaking that I have gone through in the past, so I guess that's what made the dream all the more significant to me.

Last edited:

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I had the weirdest dreams. One is Me and my crush had a unknown baby and I had no idea On how it got there and everyone questioned on who the father? And she pointed to me -__-. Another is when I had a evil twin who almost ended the world. Weird that I saw two of me. And another one is one when I fall out of the window and die.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Two nights ago, I dreamed that I was doing a project with someone I have a crush on. We were at some room working on it at first but then she became tired and lied on the bed. I went close to her face and then we did touchy stuff that couples do, but no clothes taken off. It's sad because she has a freaking boyfriend in real life. ): Oh well.

Armando Payne

Last night I had a dream, basically it was about me being 8 years old, I was at a manor, I saw a Hong Kong man smoking a Bong, then the Hong Kong man who was actually American raped me whilst someone pretending to be my Dad filmed me, but the Police brought me into questioning to try and find these two people, but I didn't know because it was far too traumatic for me, then I went outside I saw an Asian restaurant then I suddenly remembered I skinned those two people alive, then I saw one of my friends so we went to McDonalds then I went to but an Apple Pie, a drink and a McFlurry but I didn't have enough money so I didn't buy the Apple Pie.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I sometimes have interesting dream, but most of the time, I just dream of falling in darkness for hours, on and on...

Emploneon

Smart but Dumb
I remember having this one dream and it was pretty weird. I remember it was like a party, and there were many, many people. There was a pool that could change water levels.(Kinda like the Pastoria City gym) It was on the lowest level, which was like 5 cm. I saw people crowding around something like Twilight Princess at the pool and it was pretty weird considering you can't play a Wii in water, even a little. I look at them, and I go: "Noob." idk why though. And all of a sudden, the water level goes up, and I'm stuck on something. I remember almost drowning, but this guy saves me. I can't see this guy's face clearly, but I had this familiar kind of feeling about him. Maybe like my crush or something.