• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

PokemonTrainerKaden

I've had a reacurring dream about a killer pancake and in each dream he finds new and inventive ways to kill me...I have very strange dreams.

ZFXZFX

Well, One dream was a crazy little green alien coming out of my bathroom and attacking me (I am still somewhat scared of going to the bathroom at midnight)

But the one I had last night was me smoking cigarettes the whole dream. Don't know why...

ninetails012

teh wild card
i one had a dream that there was a zombie apocolypse in my town. it started with me riding in a storm to my school on a bike and on the way zombie people start hobbling out into the streets. than out of nowhere a helicopter come and some guy in there tells me that they put a bomb in my school to blow up the zombies. then the zombies start crowding around the helicopter, so me and the other guy fly to a nearby moutain, and he was just about to detonate the bomb, when out of nowhere, a tornado comes and makes the school fly into the distance. than, i woke up.
that was the wierdest dream i EVER had 0_o

WillieNelson

I once had a dream about a PO battle...and that day I had that exact same battleO___________o

I iz siykik kewl!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
When I was a kid I had this recurring dream where I was in a baron wasteland being chased by a lava monster.. Stupid thing, never stopped chasing me...

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes. My most recent one featured me waking up on the edge of a cliff with some demonic shadowy figure stepping on my hand trying to cause me to fall. Just as my last finger was letting go a white streak caught me and brought me to safety and fought it out with the evil looking figure. I dunno I interpret it as good and evil constantly fighting a battle in us all and being a dream in my own subconscious I saw that as representing we all have the right to choose what we want to do. I woke before the fight saw any end but it really gave me some insight into myself though I could just be over analyzing it.

I had a dream about Mario coming into my cousin's house, eating me and my cousin. That was back when i first played Super Mario 64, which was in 2004.

Wardek

U & I
Today I had a dream were I was holding lot of tickets on my back, then someone with a needle touched them then they exploded heavily, after that I woke up with a headache.

Weird.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I had my first snake dream last night. I remember smashing the snake in the door after it tried to chase me. Frightening stuff. Snakes are still cool though.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes. My most recent one featured me waking up on the edge of a cliff with some demonic shadowy figure stepping on my hand trying to cause me to fall. Just as my last finger was letting go a white streak caught me and brought me to safety and fought it out with the evil looking figure. I dunno I interpret it as good and evil constantly fighting a battle in us all and being a dream in my own subconscious I saw that as representing we all have the right to choose what we want to do. I woke before the fight saw any end but it really gave me some insight into myself though I could just be over analyzing it.

That's definitely a unique dream and I agree with the way you interpreted it. That or maybe there's someone out there trying to put you down in life but you can look past it and prevail!!!! lol (a bit dramatic)

I continue to have the most dull dreams as my last one was about me going into a garden and cutting grass. The meaning behind this? I have no idea because I always get these useless dreams. It was a garden I've never seen before so maybe that's some sort of hint in going into new territory. I don't really know...

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I had a pretty cool dream last night. I was in a boat out on this crystal clear lake, and I looked down into the water and couldn't see my own reflection. The weird part was everything else in the surrounding area was being reflected in the water. I really enjoyed it because it was just a very colorful dream with all kinds of koi fish swimming around. I woke up and kind of thought about it and figured it was like the saying people like to use "You can't see the you I see" who knows I hope I keep having these kinds of dreams they're a nice break from my usual recurring nightmares.

Last edited:
I have a recurring dream that I'm in a Middle Eastern bazaar, looking for something, and running from someone, but I know neither what nor who.

Meowth City

Staff member
Lately, I've been having dreams that are just like regular real-life stuff, such as hanging out with friends and family.

Last edited:

Dear Insanity

above average
I had my first snake dream last night. I remember smashing the snake in the door after it tried to chase me. Frightening stuff. Snakes are still cool though.

I always dream about snakes, I don't know why because it's not like I'm scared of them or anything. It's supposed to signify "fears or worries" but that never really applies to me.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
At least its not as bad as the other recurring dream I have about finding my Heartgold version with all the event legends on it. I awake only to be disappointed.

But for the most part snakes and spiders don't scare me. I don't want to touch them. But I think they're pretty cool to look at.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I had an interesting dream where my entire group of friends slept over another friend's apartment. Interesting part was where there's normally drama, it just didn't exist. Woke up, walked outside and found myself in a park in Boston. Walked around for a little before running into someone who I hadn't seen in about 4 years. It was an Awesome reunion.

...Easy to say I woke up with the biggest smile on my face this morning.

Ces

Ok, I'll try to recount what I remember from last night. First, I was a backup dancer for Beyonce (wut), we were fighting off ghouls from fallout, I think they were ghouls, or maybe just zombies.

John Madden

resident policy guy
first dream: parents died and I went on an adventure across central Ohio to find a wife in order to cope w/ it??? i don't know

and then i lucid dreamed about being a paladin in diablo 2 for an hour and it was all kinds of glorious