• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
I once had a dream that I was walking down the isle in Wal-Mart and tripped. I almost jump out of my bed when I hit the floor.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Sometimes, I have dreams where I can swear that I use my senses. Then again, it might be something that everyone experiences.

There are a lot of recurring places in my dreams. Places I can think of are malls and my college (which in the dreams, always looks different than my school actually does). I also have a lot of dreams that involve video games.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
Sometimes, I have dreams where I can swear that I use my senses. Then again, it might be something that everyone experiences.

There are a lot of recurring places in my dreams. Places I can think of are malls and my college (which in the dreams, always looks different than my school actually does). I also have a lot of dreams that involve video games.
I had one of those once. It's pretty cool being able to controll yourself in a dream but it doesn't happen often.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I had one of those once. It's pretty cool being able to controll yourself in a dream but it doesn't happen often.

Not necessarily lucid dreaming (which is what you are referring to). I mean that you can't control the dream, but you still can feel with your 6 senses. I could've sworn that I've tasted food in my dreams before.

Zibdas

not bad
I had a dream where an evil butter machine took over my house.

It made my socks eat my salad. :(

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Same here.

Except I'm Jesus.

And it's not a dream.
Hahaha!

I had a dream I was at Schlitterbahn and none of the cool water rides were there. Then I was like, "is it the same way in New Braunfels?" So, we were in Galveston.(We usually go to the one in New Braunfels, so that was a relief.)

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
I once had a dream that I went skydiving after jumping from the edge of a swimming pool before flying away on the ancient psychic tandem war elephant. Dreams are peculiar. :|

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
I had a dream that naked men were floating up and down my staircase indian-stlye.

sig? haha, sometime ago I had one of those dreams where you really feel as though you are falling (lucid) and woke up falling off my bed. (magical future-seeing powers?)

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I had the most @#$%^ up dream - I dreamt about the guy I despise the most (besides my brother :p), who's way overrated. I was a back-up dancer for Justin Bieber, and it was really mushy. There was also some heat from his dream-girlfriend. In the end my mother and brother came to pick me up in a flying sorcerer...

Skydra

Derp

[Something funny]
Last night I just had a dream about there being Pokemon orange and purple in the next gen.

catib999

Banned
To have a dream is voice one's dissatisfaction and discontentment with what exists. The dream for fame is the discontentment with obscurity.

auteur

Fossil freak
I would really like to be able to remember what I dreamed these last few days. 'Cause I always wake up all nervous and sweating, but unable to recall what I was dreaming about. I must be worried/anxious about something, but I don't know what it is... -_-

I, sometimes, have dreams with the future. And one day, when I were very little, I dreamed I were Harry Potter and Voldemort entered my mother 's bedroom. I entered the room flying in my "Nimbus 2000" and I defeated Voldemort.

This reminds my of a spectacularly weird dream I had not too long ago. Simple explaination: Harry was going fo face off with Voldemort again, where he promptly began singing about waffles. I still remember it clearly as yesterday.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I had one of those flight dreams, where you know exactly where you are, it all feels familiar, and when you wake up you remember the plzce exactly, as though you were there, despite never having been there.
This time I was in the Mojave Desert, and was looking at rock formations.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I dunno, mostly sexy time dreams with anime characters included. *derp*

I once had this weird one all the time when I was a kid.
I went riding in a log boat with my sister.
And then we'd fall off of a waterfall and all I saw the entire rest of the night was bubbling water, and no, I was not wetting my bed.

I also had these weird dreams as a kid.
We have a route for walking the dog, and that route comes up in my dream.
And when I looked into the sky, there was a cloud in the shape of a swan.
And when I saw that swan the sky turned dark and I became surrounded by bats attacking me (dunno, I love bats). It was kinda creepy when I was a kid.

Asterio

I rarely remember my dreams, but whenever I do, they're usually nightmares for some reason. The only dreams I can remember right now are like two or three of them off the top of my head. All the other ones I might have had, I can't remember for the life of me.

\Mightyena/

I often dream of things that are yet to happen. It's quite frightening.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I like to make myself believe
That Ferroseed spin slowly
It's hard to say I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
But a Musharna ate all my dreams
When I fell asleep.