• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I once had a dream I was being tortured by Ronald McDonald...

Flame Mistress

I once had a dream about my mum telling me to get an umbrella from home when we were at a party. So I started walking up the hill - WTF did it come from - and suddenly, there was paper lightening, and people disappeared when they got hit by one (lol). So I typed in the password to my home - yes, password - and got tge umbrella, opened it and I flies up into the air and arrived at the party place again. Weeeeird.
Oh, and once I went through a dinosaur in my dream. Literally. Ouch.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
I fell asleep next to the girl I love, had a dream involving getting my feelings out in the open and consequently snogging her, and then woke up feeling disappointed it wasn't real.
Such is life.

The Head Honchkrow

I don't remember any specific dreams, but one recurring theme within my dreams is that whenever I go to punch someone, it's like I'm punching through water and it ends up having very little impact.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
I dreamt I was sleeping in my bed shagging a girl to my suprise I was in class and lets just say some girls would've wanted to be there after they saw what i had :) <3

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I dreamt I had an alergic reaction to my toothpaste and couldn't take a final.

Needless to say I paniced the next morning.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
No actually it was Lady Gaga and she was singing "What the hell are you talking about".

Doesn't anyone remember the good ol' Disney movies like Sleeping Beauty?

Rave

Banned
I had a dream that it flooded over where I live. I also had a dream in which I saw 3 shadow figures standing outside my garage which had me in fear.

I also dream about my online internet friends too apparently. =p

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I had a bunch deja vu dreams, 1/10 of the time I feel like I lived through the situation before.

I've also had a lot of dreams about a girl(s?). Its usually me hanging out at a picnic table in 3 spots 1) Maroon picnic table in the middle of the Community College campus 2) a picnic table near the theater at the University down the Street or 3) at a picnic table under a pagoda thing near the ocean (a place called Coconut Island.), then I see a pair of girls feet or a girls hand holding mine with a head resting on my shoulder. I say something (I sound like an adult from the Peanuts) and when I go to look at her face, I either wake up before I can see it. Or I look at it and when I wake up the face is uber-blurred. I feel super happy in the dream, then wake up disappointed because sadly, in real life I am very very single.

Who the heck are you girl?!?!?!?!

Chairman

I have quite a few of these weird dreams. I'm playing field hockey (my favourite sport) and suddenly i can barely see at all, imagine nearly closing your eyes and only being able to see a thin slit of blurs. It's really annoying becuase I can't seem to open my eyes properly and in the dream I always stuff up or weird things happen, for instance my hockey stick became a plastic scythe that I used to play with.

flameswy

Lord of Light
i had a dream where i went through my normal day, except i was like, visually impaired some how, and had hands made of razor blades.

some what like edward scissor hands, actually...

anyway, so there was this black fog over my vision so i couldent look straight ever, and then i couldent talk... all the sound was like i was under water.

also, i was wearing a sort of phantom of the opera dress shirt and slacks..

i walked to school and every thing, and no one thought my hands were weird, as if i had had them for ever...

i cant remember a lot of the dream after that, but there was a scene were i was peeling some ones flesh from their body...

any ho, lets of ppl died, and i think i was shot from a helicopter in the end.

all in all, pretty fun.

XD

EDIT:

hey, person above me has the same eye problem.

:D

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
My brain doesn't like to remember dreams. The first that comes to mind was from when I was like, 4. I dreamt there was like a mud pit behind our house and there were elephants in it. And I fell in. Happy ending.

I was the weirdest little kid.

Ethe

Organically Raised
I had this dream when I was six, I think. I used to have a Gengar umbrella I adored, and I brought it to school regardless of whether or not it was raining. So, in the dream, I set out with the umbrella clasped in my hand, and an average day of 1st grade continued. My friend told me it was a bad idea to have an umbrella because it would open up and cause bad luck, though to prove her wrong, I opened it up immediately. After a second or so, it stretched over my body and encased me. I somehow became a Gengar, and I crept in nooks and corners to scare the bejeesus out of other children.

Soon after a kid came from a nearby classroom as I terrorized one of the teachers, and he threw a PokeBall at me.

And then I woke up.

PinkPalkia

Artiste Forme.
I just had the strangest dream last night..

I lived in a boarding school where everyone had a large bathroom stall as their individual rooms. The bathroom had dark teal/cobalt tiles for the wall and each stall had like silvery blue marble surrounding them. I was taking a dump and Lady Gaga looked over the stall because she was new to the school and turned out to be my next door neighbor as well as my new friend in Dreamland. Outside of the bathroom like housing was a normal, slightly run down hallway where we went to class.

..That's all I remember for now. I'm not very good at remembering dreams, each and every one was too creepy in its own unique way.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Since I'm a massive fan of Doctor Who,I had a dream about the Season 5 finale.This'll have spoilers...

So I had this dream where the cracks were eating away and destroying existence.Literally,the skies were turning white due to cracks in them.And,just like in the finale,we needed the Pandorica to stop the universe from having never existed.But there was one of the Silence,trying to stop us from saving reality.Thanks to a rocket,we managed to reboot reality before it never was.And we were rewarded at a candy shop