• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

KickAsh

halted development
Well, to name some of my appropriate dreams, I often have dreams when I'm flying or on a roller coaster. I get a huge adrenaline rush from it and the wind is always blowing in my face, so they're fun dreams. The best part of the flying dream is it really feels like I'm weightless.

Ludger

スポック
I have a dream, its an old one but it is kinda unique. I know what date I will die and it turns out to be the day I had in a dream. So the epilogue is........yeah I lay on a floor and close my eyes unexpectantly or in other words Die

rook09

Of science.
Hm. I was being chased through a market in Liverpool by hellhounds and zombies when me and my best friend got involved in a gambling scheme with Link and Zelda, and then ended up getting chased through DK Jungle from Mario Kart 7 by the mafia.

Needless to say, I'd had cheese that night before I went to bed.

Rezzo

Occasionally
i had an awful nightmare last night..

Serebii Joe came to Egypt and set my house on fire..a board fell off the roof and crushed me, knocking me unconscious for a bit

As the temperature continued to increase, I was still in the fire, my heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout my body. Unable to get myself up off the floor, I began a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging me closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, I managed to open the door and collapsed on my back outside.

I managed to crawl out of the fire not realising that there is a person standing next to me, observing me, almost as if mocking me. As i lay on the tiled floor gripping my chest in pain after being unable to both completely move my body completely out of the fire and unable to identify the person as my vision had deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets me, in an enthusiastic tone. "J..Joe?" I slurred disorientedly. It is indeed 'Serebii'.

"You took everything from me.." yelled Joe while gripping my hair, lifting my head up to make close eye-contact.
"J-Joe, please, call an ambo, i'm ****ed up..." i slurred, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over myself.
"Yes, yes, cruxis, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Joe in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down my shorts to grab my penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not such a troll now, huh, cruxis? Tastes like a ban" taunts joe again.

"LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW CRUXIS. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN POST ON MY OWN FORUM WITHOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU, FLEXING AND TROLLING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO POKEMON, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR **** UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ." yells an infuriated Joe, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

"Joe....please... get me to a pokemon center"

"I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, cruxis, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Joe before beginning to roll me onto his stomach. "I am going to **** you, cruxis. I am going to **** you, and i'm going to *** inside you. Then you will *** in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, cruxis."

Joe begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down my shorts..

I can't continue.. I'm still so traumatized by it..

I had a dream similar to that once, but it involved a whistle and a cat

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
Jeez. Most of the time, my dreams are EPIC. Like, recently, I had a dream that I was my Skyrim character, and I was sneaking around a castle. The Queen was poisoned (I did that), but the King was so sad that I felt bad for him...I tried to use Restoration magic on her, but I couldn't get it to work. It just fizzed out. Sigh.

The MOST epic dream I've EVER had involved me being a friggin' DRAGON. It was amazing.

I have to filter through a lot of gory nightmares to get these, but it's worth it...I think.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I used to have lots of dreams that, in the end, resulted in falling down stairs. I jumped out at first, but then I just fell from the gravity. Then I wake up before the brunt force. :p

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I had a dream about a guy I'm crushing on. Again. It wasn't anything nasty though, just him asking me out. Frankly, it annoys the crap out of me and I would prefer NOT to think about him. Stupid subconcious...Why can't I just have the nightmares involving Dinosaurs and killer leprochauns again, like I used to? (Yeah, I was one messed up kid when I was younger. lol)

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
I had a dream about a guy I'm crushing on. Again. It wasn't anything nasty though, just him asking me out. Frankly, it annoys the crap out of me and I would prefer NOT to think about him. Stupid subconcious...Why can't I just have the nightmares involving Dinosaurs and killer leprochauns again, like I used to? (Yeah, I was one messed up kid when I was younger. lol)

Yeah.. I hate dreams like that also.

I think I'd much prefer the nightmares where I wake up clutching my chest in horror. Spiders, anyone?

Zwitter™

Surhomme
Had a weird on the other day where a was playing laser quest and became an exarch of the striking scorpions (40k people will understand). I woke up when i died from Darth Vader force-choking me.

Flame Mistress

Last night I had a dream that my form tutor was pregnant, and that he brought his girlfriend in to school and she taught us how to play the ukulele. In the dream I remember I was like "Dammit, my form tutor's pregnant, he's gonna give birth to giant puppies in three weeks".

Only after waking up did I realise that 1) my form tutor is a male, so he can't be pregnant 2) even if he was, he wouldn't give birth to giant puppies and 3) that the girlfriend in my dream was actually a random brunette, not his real girlfriend (I know what she looks like - her picture's on my form tutor's iPhone's lock screen, which is adorable). Funny how you think of crazy things in your dreams.

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
Feel like wanted to talk about the one I had just on two nights ago, based on the Pokemon ReBurst manga.

In the most recent released chapter, Ryouga's two companions, Karuta and Rug was defeated by Sabin the Black Whirlwind Without Face when they trying to retrieve the Compass of Light took by him. Ryouga was then furious at him for hurting his comrades.
In that dream, I dreamed the battle between the Bursted Ryouga against Bursted Sabin. Ryouga was overpowered by Sabin. When he was at the stage that is almost defeat by the enemy, Sabin's next attack accidentally hit on Ryouga's Burst Heart and broke it. Ryouga immediately returned from his Bursted form; but in the next second, the legendary Pokemon Zekrom that was sealed in that Burst Heart was released. Zekrom then attacks Sabin with its Thunder attack struck from the sky above, and the Sigilyph Burst Warrior is immediately burnt to charcoal and defeated.
It seems even Zekrom was surprised that Ryouga's father, Garyuu was trying to prevent the boy from reaching Arcades. Ryouga asked the defeated man that is now tied up again for the reason, but unfortunately he doesn't know because he was just trying to accomplish what he was told to do, and in any case he didn't asked his client either. This guy seems to know where Garyuu is, so Ryouga had thought of letting him lead the way to where his father is. They then travel to the next place that is told by Sabin, together with this mummy guy and the legendary Pokemon on their way...

This is of course not the real plot that is to be come up in the next week, but I just felt the dream was so real and dramatic. I wondered for once how Ryouga will react to battle now because he can't become Burst Warrior with his Burst Heart broken, and he is not a Pokemon Trainer either.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Ok, this comes straight from last night:

Those characters from Adventure Time came into a hospital while I was getting my wisdom teeth out. They had guns! I managed to steal one and I was shooting Finn with a buck-shot, but he wasn't phased at all.

I don't even watch the show and that is FRICK'D up

Honus

Yo this is gonna sound mad wierd but 50 cent announced to the world that he was gay in my dream last night.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Had a dream that I shot some guy in the face. He was public enemy #1. Then one of his underlings shot me in the gut. I fought through the pain and mowed down enemies with only a pistol. And once I finished, a guy on my side put a bullet in my forehead. I was so mad but I was also dead so I couldnt do anything about it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I think I know where I got this dream, though I don't remember if I saw my brother watching it Saturday or Friday, whichever of the two days.

Well, it first started with my brothers and I attempting to “escape” our backyard to go to the school that was somehow across the street. They got away first, and I hesitantly jumped down and nearly avoided traffic running onto the grounds. As it turns out, due to the schedule I had in my hand, I had missed the first two days of school, and I was going to be late for seminary on my second period. (Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a high school, and I've graduated two years ago.) So I ran over to the church building, again nearly missing getting hit by school buses.

When I went inside, it turned out to look more like my grandparents' house than a church building, though it had some add-ons to it. I noticed there was a small aquarium with beta fish, but because they were all different “species”, they left each other alone. I then noticed some instruments lying around (it looked more like Rock Band equipment), and I picked up the bass for a moment and messed around with it. Then I went to class.

Nothing much happened, except that we were doing a crossword, and I could see the faint red answers on the projector, despite nothing being written on it, yet. I noticed there were about six names, including mine in the puzzle. I recognized one (Stephen), and I turned to the guy behind me, and went, “Dude, Stephen, right? Your name's on the puzzle.”

He almost didn't believe me until he gave the answer on the puzzle, and it faded in black. The two of us freak out, and we end up running outside to go look into the room. As it turned out, he had picked up one of the instruments himself, and he developed some powers of technology, and he could transform into Tech E. Coyote. Meanwhile, I had developed come form of psychic powers or something similar, and I was Lexi Bunny. After going around the building for a bit, we found another boy who was Ace Bunny because he picked up the guitar, and we spent time looking for the other team members.

I found someone I knew was going to become Slam Tasmanian, but he hadn't touched the drums yet, and he was confused at how I was persistent in being careful. We hadn't found the other two yet (though I thought I saw Rev Runner, and we forgot about Danger Duck until someone pointed it out), but we discovered that a girl had become a villain in the form of Petunia Pig. She had crashed through a window to the school grounds below, and some other kid accused us of wrong-doing, so we jumped down to the grounds ourselves, and we began having a brawl with the Petunia Pig girl, though I don't remember her powers.

There's more to the dream, but I can't remember it, except that I KNOW there were mentions of Marvin the Martian involved somewhere. So... yeah. It was as strange as you think it is, but I think it's a better dream than the ones I tend to get. (And I'm pretty sure I got Lexi Bunny's powers wrong.)

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I think I know where I got this dream, though I don't remember if I saw my brother watching it Saturday or Friday, whichever of the two days.

Well, it first started with my brothers and I attempting to “escape” our backyard to go to the school that was somehow across the street. They got away first, and I hesitantly jumped down and nearly avoided traffic running onto the grounds. As it turns out, due to the schedule I had in my hand, I had missed the first two days of school, and I was going to be late for seminary on my second period. (Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a high school, and I've graduated two years ago.) So I ran over to the church building, again nearly missing getting hit by school buses.

When I went inside, it turned out to look more like my grandparents' house than a church building, though it had some add-ons to it. I noticed there was a small aquarium with beta fish, but because they were all different “species”, they left each other alone. I then noticed some instruments lying around (it looked more like Rock Band equipment), and I picked up the bass for a moment and messed around with it. Then I went to class.

Nothing much happened, except that we were doing a crossword, and I could see the faint red answers on the projector, despite nothing being written on it, yet. I noticed there were about six names, including mine in the puzzle. I recognized one (Stephen), and I turned to the guy behind me, and went, “Dude, Stephen, right? Your name's on the puzzle.”

He almost didn't believe me until he gave the answer on the puzzle, and it faded in black. The two of us freak out, and we end up running outside to go look into the room. As it turned out, he had picked up one of the instruments himself, and he developed some powers of technology, and he could transform into Tech E. Coyote. Meanwhile, I had developed come form of psychic powers or something similar, and I was Lexi Bunny. After going around the building for a bit, we found another boy who was Ace Bunny because he picked up the guitar, and we spent time looking for the other team members.

I found someone I knew was going to become Slam Tasmanian, but he hadn't touched the drums yet, and he was confused at how I was persistent in being careful. We hadn't found the other two yet (though I thought I saw Rev Runner, and we forgot about Danger Duck until someone pointed it out), but we discovered that a girl had become a villain in the form of Petunia Pig. She had crashed through a window to the school grounds below, and some other kid accused us of wrong-doing, so we jumped down to the grounds ourselves, and we began having a brawl with the Petunia Pig girl, though I don't remember her powers.

There's more to the dream, but I can't remember it, except that I KNOW there were mentions of Marvin the Martian involved somewhere. So... yeah. It was as strange as you think it is, but I think it's a better dream than the ones I tend to get. (And I'm pretty sure I got Lexi Bunny's powers wrong.)

Wow thats some dream sis.

jinger

im not me
three days before my ex dumped me i dreamt that she would do that, since we split up ive only had dreams where i die or zombie-apocalypse dreams

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
So, my mom took me to walgreens, and I wanted beef jerky (this is awake) she told me no. last night I dreamed that I went to school, did the test we were doing then everyone but me had a package off beef jerkey. I went home and told my mom I told u so... I still dont get beef jerky though :(

Kacho

You are next.
typing this dream before i freaken forget...

so it's a dream of an idea of a TV series, where there is this psychotic killer in a very secluded neighborhood. he planned out the murders and things.
and there's this new family in the neighborhood who, for heroic reason or something, only the kids escaped.

and then i woke up.
man, i was thinking even the first episode before i wake up

Earthia100

A few weeks ago I had a rather interesting dream...

I was riding my bike to school, then I saw this wierd portal-thingy. I walked inside, and some fairy warriors were guarding this poor Dragonite stuck in a cage. (it was shiny btw.) I immediatly ran up to it an picked the lock with my hairclip. Now here's the wierd part, the guards didn't even notice. So I asked the Dragonite how he got here. Pokemon always talk in my dreams, but nobody else seems to notice or they just can't hear them talking. Who knows. But back to the dream, the Dragonite said it was captured and that he would explain later. We rushed out of the Portal only to discover that the guards were at our heels. I hopped on his back and off we flew! But unfortunately, fairys have wings so we only had the upperhand for a moment. We soared up into the sky and I got that feeling you get in your stormach when your about to go down a drop on a roller coaster. We were almost to my house when...

The dream ended.