• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Flame Mistress

^Or maybe you had that dream because you already were afraid of elevatars, but didn't know it.

^Exactly. And recently I had a crazy dream about being kicked by Pippa Middleton's bum (you know, Kate Middleton's sister) and flying all the way to the famous Buckingham Palace balcony, where Princess Beatrice fell and turned into a banana, then suddenly I got teleported to Kate Middleton's house where I got kicked by her bum :|

...sorry, English talk. :|

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
^ WHoah whoah whaoh whaoh ahwoa whoah. Pippa Middleton's butt, you have some awesome dreams, anyway, I understand your english speak, banana, i thought i had wierd dreams. Here's mine

I had a dream I was on some messed up type of Moon, it was all the same, but the only thing different was there was a copy of my high school there. I suddenly realise I am much older than my real life self.Apparently I'm a guy called Jim, and I work as a teacher, I'm half way teaching a class when ll the students turn into pokemon, and the bully of the school turns into a tyranitar. Anyway that's when the dream falls apart, characters from my favourite Game cube game appear, and the Harry Potter cast, then they chuck me out of the school and on to the moon, and due to my lack of space equipment i choked and was crushed and expanded by the never ending pressures of space.

Very wierd

Last edited:

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I had a dream of me stuck in a drawer...

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I had a dream of me stuck in a drawer...

That must have been fun! Haha..
I had a dream that my recently lost Adventure Time shirt was under my camo shorts in my room. And, when I woke up, it was!
It was really weird!

WatersoftheNile

Water User
I dreamed that I was in wal Mart and I could fly and had guns. I was looking for kit kat bars.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I only dream nightmares. I'm not kidding.

My most recent nightmare was me naked in school, but I was naked all day, and it was raining/thundering. I tried hiding all day. I ended up dying from a lightning strike. lulzy.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I dreamed that I was in wal Mart and I could fly and had guns. I was looking for kit kat bars.

Dude, I think that was real.

I only dream nightmares. I'm not kidding.

My most recent nightmare was me naked in school, but I was naked all day, and it was raining/thundering. I tried hiding all day. I ended up dying from a lightning strike. lulzy.
That's pretty scary. Lightning.. can be scary!
Thats sucks that you don't have wonderful dreams! D: Haha

FiremanLV5

I used to have a recurring dream when I was little that I was eating batteries (like AA batteries, the ones I put in my Gameboy) and I would always wake up feeling sick.

Clearly these dreams had some kind of symbolic meaning about my life.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I used to have a recurring dream when I was little that I was eating batteries (like AA batteries, the ones I put in my Gameboy) and I would always wake up feeling sick.

Clearly these dreams had some kind of symbolic meaning about my life.
What if you were eating batteries?! Haha, now that would suck. Now your stomach is full of ulcers and about to implode.. :]

I had a nightmare a couple weeks ago.
My sister and I were putting duct tape labels on random thing, and she was putting a label on a car when this creepy car rode by our house. It turned around and came back towards us and I was screaming at my sister to get in the house, but she wouldn't. Finally I convinced her to come in. Only my aunt was there and was like, "What are y'all doing?" I told her what was happening and we were looking out the window. This guy got out of the car and pulled out the rifle-shaped bag. He reached inside of it and when he pulled it out I woke up.

That was the scariest nightmare I've ever had. I was taking a nap too, so when I woke up it was like 12 A.M. and really dark. But, my sister was awake and I told her.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Have a link: http://www.dreammoods.com/

I don't usually subscribe to that sort of thing, but some of you may find it valuable.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I dreamt that I was part of some military training camp, and there was something in there like the holodeck from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Except it projected dinosaurs that could kill you, and me and a bunch of other people had to kill them with katanas. KILLING DINOSAURS WITH SWORDS! All the damned YGO (duel monsters) characters were there. I had to escape. It was a hard fu*king escape. I wandered into where they kept the male students, and they're half was a bit more bad a*s. They fought Lovecraftien monsters with M-16s. Everything was all covered in slimy tenticles that were so big you couldn't fit them in a normal room--they were the size of the extrememly phallic Split Faced Worm from Silent Hill 3. Everything was gross, and the male students had to eat dead people, dead moths, and maggots (sucks to be a guy there). There was cheese in the mix of all the gross things, so that made it a bit better, I suppose. We all had to get to the escape door at the top of the thing that made all the food (it rained from the ceiling and you had to stand under to eat it). We found out that the cheese wasn't cheese after all. It was that fake cheese sh*t. We finally found the door. Yay! Escape. After that, it turned into a raunchy sex-with-Weevil-Underwood-dream.

When I went back to sleep, I dreamed that my family and I had to move back into this shanty we once lived in, and that all my little caged pets were there inside cages, only they were all dead and rotting. We had baby kittens in there, and all of them looked normal except for one that had a leech's head. From out of the decaying corpses of my past pets came new versions of them. I kept looking for the leech-kitten, because I didn't see where it had gone, and didn't want it to get me.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i had a dream last week that i met up with some of my high school teachers at universty and made small talk with them

yep

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I had another nightmare, that a substitute teacher of mine lived with us. My father wasn't there, and she killed my mother by stepping on her with high heels. I got my brother and GTFO of the house. But right before I got out, my sister hugged me. The sub. said that my sister was drenched in gasoline. Me and my brother got out, but my sister was burned alive. I threw my soda (for some reason, me and my brother had sodas from McDonalds), and I started to run. But she threw a match at me. It ended at that cliffhanger.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
On Christmas I went to Vegas.
When I returned home, I had a dream that I was the Mayor of the City of Sin.
All the resorts had a banner of me on it. And I looked stunning! Except my abs were bigger than usual (ew!).
Was pretty disappointed when I woke up and found myself in my bed and not in my hot tub. :(

WatersoftheNile

Water User
I dreamt that someone stole my bologna sammich and superman and bat man were helping me find it. As it would happen, a dog ate it. The dog had Chuck Norris's face.

matthew1996

I had a dream ahain last night about my ex gf, oh dayummm i really miss her ==

Pretty kwl dream: in the suburban area living with her o.o' and living the everyday life :D

n8squared

I had a dream that I had a conversation with God once....and I'm Atheist. and does anyone ever have Lucid Dreams here? What about Out-of-body experiences?

I've had dreams that come true exactly as I dreamed them before. Scary...

I've also dreamt that something was going to happen right before I woke up and realized it had happened...sort of. For example, once I dreamed I was in the grocery store and I tripped. My head was about to hit the Coca Cola display. When it did, I woke up and realized that I had hit my head on one of my bedposts. Stuff like that.