• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Once I dreamt that my Mum was about to have a baby girl. I went to my room and came back and the "baby" was a doll. Soon it grew up after about 5 minutes to a babby Pikachu...
ಠ_ಠ

Ferrin

Easily Lost
a few months ago i dreamt that i was camping with my friends anthony austen and paul we were talking about something..i forgot. suddenly the sky outside turned from black to dark red and the tent lit up a little from the light. there was no sounds at all for a while and we were thinking whaat just happened?. then a VERY SUDDEN SOUND BROKE THE silence. the tent was slashed open with knives and madusa jumped in and slashed us while covering her face.Then showed her face when i was a bloody mess. if youve watched the ending to a percy jackson movie you'll know how sudden it is that was the scariest dream ive ever had i fell off my bed, bashed my head on the floor, and was breathing like crazy. that dream felt too real i was checking for slash marks

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Dreamnt that I had an illegitimate child, though who the mother was is anyone's guess. Also at some point in the same dream I was being chased by fourties gangsters and Liverpool FC supporters. It was actually quite scary...

Flame Mistress

Had an actually normal dream today. I was just standing on a hill, and staring out into the distance... Then someone started shouting my name, and the voice became louder and louder until I eventually woke up with a really bad headache. =/

Draco.

Dragon Master.
before i continue i just want to say, my father is in the swedish army,
and he is leaving next week to irak,

Yesterday i had a dream,

i was in irak, and i could see my father get shot, in hes legs
and was crawling to get away from the battlefield, and then
someone came up from his back and killed him,

and i was just crying, and then everything went dark.
and i woke up with a wet pillow,

seriously that is the worst dream i have had in a while ;(

lidaboy

procrastina...
before i continue i just want to say, my father is in the swedish army,
and he is leaving next week to irak,

Yesterday i had a dream,

i was in irak, and i could see my father get shot, in hes legs
and was crawling to get away from the battlefield, and then
someone came up from his back and killed him,

and i was just crying, and then everything went dark.
and i woke up with a wet pillow,

seriously that is the worst dream i have had in a while ;(

i can relate i had a nightmare that my stepdad got killed by a trident trying to protect me

Earthia100

I had this wierd dream last night.

My Mom was driving me to school and at the bottom of out drive way there were these floating rainbow boxes, just like the kind in...

...Mario Kart.

So as we were backing out a little mushroom picture showed up on the built-in GPS. I pushed it, and we zoomed to the top of our nieghborhood. There were some more boxes, and the next Power-up was a Blue Shell!

Oh, I should mention that we also have to drop off my little sister at her school. The Line is REALLY long. So I just used the Blue Shell that tossed about 20 cars into the air. It was all fun and games until some guy in a truck plows through us with invincibility. (−_−;)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I don't get any dreams anymore but once or twice a year I get a nightmare

Draco.

Dragon Master.
im keep geting dreams of my parents been killed, and i woke up with a wet pillow ;*

Estellise

peachy
I had a dream last night that I had a fat hamster, and it was sitting on my chest and I was scared to pick it up, because I thought it would bite my face off.......What was I on?

Flame Mistress

I dreamt that I was a bird, and I was flying through a hurricane. Then I managers aliased that I was in a dream, then I woke up.

I've been having these dreams a lot... I'm who I'm not, I realize that I'm who I'm not and therefore in a dream, then I wake up.

doodlebob

I have a lot of recurring dreams, but I don't remember them. I do remember this one nightmare though...

There was a science fair or something. For some reason, I was with Jeff from Earthbound. Anyhow, I pulled a random lever. Then hell broke loose...
My friends were trapped in a swimming pool or something. They were fighting some zombies or something that looked like Giygas. I could only stand at the sidelines. I couldn't do anything besides sing "Friday" from Rebecca Black and watch while the Devil swept up blood.
It was quite scary...

MeltingCORE

fragments + one longer dream...

(excerpts from my dream journal)
[fragments about me and Mike walking around in a field of tornadoes... no reaction...]

[fragments about Kim Possible...]

I was in a room full of square machines (they were all trash compactors apparently). Blossom from PPG was there. For some reason I was feeling incredibly violent and bloodthirsty. I wondered what it would be like to shove a human in one of the trash compactors. I threw Blossom into one and shut the door - I flipped the switch. And for some reason liked the fact that Blossom was getting incinerated.../...I was in school. The game Slender had become real. Everyone was panicking and running around in the dark. I had a flashlight and was walking around in the hallways with my friends, pretty sure we were going to die...

Ausgirl

I had a horrible nightmare the other day which involved me being chased by a pack of large vicious dogs. These dogs acted like they were deranged, jumping at me from every direction trying to bite me. I can still picture the teeth and the salima dripping from their mouth. I looked up what the dream meant and apparently I'm about to be betrayed by a friend. Lovely.

Last edited:
I had a dream my class was at a camp and we were canoing. Then our canos floated away when we docked so we ran over to this watch tower from a castle. When about five kids reached to top, the castle started to say, "The castle will self destruct in five... four... three... two... one..." Then it exploded. I managed to get out in time, but no body else did. My mom was the counseler in charge of us so we surveyed the damege. The most was a twistted ankle but not so sever that they needed medical attention.

I've dreamped about the castle before, but that was a while ago.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I dreamnt that me and my girlfriend were walking through a park when suddenly a guy came up and choke-slammed her into the ground. (She recovered) I got so angry that I started beating up the guy. (I might have killed him) Then these waves of guys started like in some video game. By the 7nth wave they'd had enough and ran off. I helped my girlfriend up and we continued walking as though nothing had happened.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I had a first last night. Apparently, I have been spending a sufficient amount of time on cracked.com to get a dream relating to the cracked videos. The video cast was on some distant planet which looked like part of some lost alien world, apparently with a crash-landed spaceship and aliens which looked like movie aliens about to surround the place. And Soren Bowie was afraid his mom would show up, which she eventually did. That part was kind of funny.

Swagsire

Well tonight was awesome. I got to dream of me and my best bud having Professor Juniper teach us to water ski. And it turns out he's better than me Qwaa. ;195;

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i had a dream once,

i was king, when i woke up still king :p

- Eminem