• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

*IZ*

I had a dream where I was killing Nazi Zombies with pokemon. Lets just say Groudon raped everyone. hehe

Nyter

Island Challenger
I try to be a good person... just mellow hard worker and student...

But my dreams are getting sexual lately... and I'm not doing so bad in that dept.... but Is it a calling or something.

Now it's just getting worse... situation where I find myself with coworkers doing some... things!!!

Derp

[Something funny]
I had a random dream last night about how badly messed up the world would be if humans made a time machine.

PsychicPsycho

I recently have a dream that I was watching the yankees and red sox play baseball. The red sox were up by a lot of runs, so I stopped watching for awhile. When looked back later it was 37 to 29 for the yankees and still going. I woke up expecting them to be on tv, but it was someone else.

I've noticed I'll have dreams about what's on tv if the tv's on. One time, I dreamed I was in a warzone as a soldier working with the people from mash. When I woke up mash was on tv.

I'll also have dreams about the video games I've been playing, although it's mostly when I'm playing tony hawk (pro skater). My alarm will go off and I'll look at it as a controller, and try to figure out how to press the snooze.

Sometimes I'll realize that I'm dreaming in a dream. I don't remember exactly what was going on, but I remember thinking 'oh, I'm probably dreaming' during a dream recently. That's pretty weird, since it goes against what I know about dreams.
I dreamed that I was in wal Mart and I could fly and had guns. I was looking for kit kat bars.
Super giant lol

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
I've had a dream just last night, a man attempted to open up a crack in the universe, thus opening up a gateway to Gallifrey (yeah yeah a doctor who dream, mock me if you must). Anyway this planet would supply Earth with a vast amount of knowledge, and everyone was acknoledging him as a hero, he opened the crack, and a light engulfed the Earth, a mistake was made so I (as the hero of my dream) had to stop it, I fed the crack the man who opened it up, and the world was saved, and then everyone wanted to kill me, so i jumped into the crack just as it closed, and i woke up.

Hmmm I may write a story about this, its a good idea.

Nyter

Island Challenger
my girl had a dream about a Gyarados and that I caught it...

Proof I'm obsessed with Pokemon!

Now where did that Pikachu go???

nunzio722

levitating fetus
One time i had a dream i was playing pokemon blue, and had found an area called new island, and on new island, you could catch a select few johto pokemon, but only if they were shown very early before G/S release (I only remember encountering slowking, and ho-oh, and mabye togepi, so i draw my assumption from that)

Also last night i had a dream in which i was at my grandmother's house, and had walked outside the front gate, only to see, a black Pedo-Van parked on the other side of the street and honking at me, and in the back of the van i could see other teenagers (Middle schoolers like me mind you), hogtied and screaming for help. Needless to say, i ran back into my grandmother's house and non-epically saving them by calling the police, and getting the 3 pedophiles arrested.

Breeder Drew

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in this massive place, with all these people. It was terrifying. I remember it very vividly. Some guys were shooting the people around me, and we were pushing this massive object around to another place. I think it was the Holocaust because the men shooting had on red Nazi-looking armbands.

Scared the hell out of me when I woke up. O_O

wow... some people here have wierd dreams... the only wierd dream i can remember was when i was playing emerald and a skitty used assist, only when it did the screen looked like a "rolling hills" computer wallpaper and instead of little paw things moving across the screen, there were chickens

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I keep having dreams about being a maid. A couple days ago, I dreamed that I was working for this couple while they were away in Cancun. I was to clean the house and take care of their MANY pets in aquariums (again with the aquariums. It is a theme in my dreams). I remember getting a phone call from the police saying the girlfriend had been killed, likely by the boyfriend, and as they told me that, the boyfriend walked in the door. I got away, but he and his friends stole my DSLite. That sucked. It's custom made. :(

The day after that, I dreamed of a Zombie Apocolypse, as per the usual. It started out with Rishid and I running from zombies, so we hid in my uncle's mansion (since zombies NEVER go in mansions. Resident Evil taught me that!). The dream shifted, and he wasn't there any more. Instead, I was in a cave. I had a faerie with me that allowed me to fly through the air. Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters were there. I saw Kaiba horribly torn apart and eaten alive by zombies. It was quite a thing to see. My dreams are graphic, I could hear the screams and the sound of his flesh being torn from bone, and smell the blood and the rot of the zombies. Somehow, I was placed in a state of suspended animation for 500 years. When I "came to," Zombies had taken over the world and had a large society. There were even zombie-scientists trying to make synthetic brains. "All the brains, none of the guilt" was their slogan. They had a zombie Arbys. I did something to help the zombies (I think I killed a necromancer or something) and they took me to a museum they had with a display labeled "The Survivors." It had the survivors of the ZA there. They told me that they would revive one. I chose Weevil Underwood. He looked a lot different. He was 23 instead of 15, had long blond hair done in a pony tail (to keep it out of his face) 5 o'clock shadow, broken and mended with tape glasses, and ragged, dirty clothes. He and I were released, but the Zombies told us that we are not part of their world, and we had to live on the Earth's surface, which was covered in Ice and Snow, like Hoth. We were given supplies and sent on our way.

This morning (I sleep during the day, and am awake at night), I worked as a maid for a different couple living in the same apartment--only they had much nicer things and kept the place clean themselves. I was to be the maid and watch their kid while they were away. That little boy was some sort of demon toddler. It was dark, and I could hear his tiny feet pitter pattering in the shadows. It was some scary ****. The kid was trying to kill me, I knew that. Then the dream shifted. My best friend Nikki and I were looking at colleges. We were at my old uni. I think I was trying to get her to go back to school, too. I was in my wheelchair, zipping around. She wasn't there anymore, but I was still on campus. There were operator symbols* everywhere, as well as pictures of The Slender Man with the lettering "Slender Man Awareness Group--Don't Stay Out After Dark. If You See A Pale Man In A Black Business Suit, Do Not Approach Him" I thought it was a joke. I was out--at night. I saw him. He was standing in the quad. I went up to him. He kissed me. I kissed back. It turned into a raunchy sex-with-Slender-Man dream.

Yeah. I am crazy.

*Operator Symbol = (X)

Last edited:
I just had a dream last night that bobandbill modded me in a topic I didn't even post in.

Looking back that's a pretty funny dream.

I once had a dream (warning- gets really trippy) where I was playing soccer at school, but the ball rolled down a cliff that I hat to climb a tree that was growing downwards. when I finished climbing, I found myself at an enormous river that was really shallow and clear, clear enough to see gigantic salmon swimming leisurely about. I grabbed my fishing rod (which I guess I pulled out of my ***) and started fishing. later, when the river magically warped to my backyard, I had a salmon on the line, and I pulled it in. but instead of a salmon, it was this weird hairy invasive species. I woke up when a whisker from said fish poked me in the cheek.

Don't ask, I have no idea how I dreamed this dream, or how I remember it so vividly. I can explain the river, though. it was on a dual survival episode I had watched that day.

Oh, and here is the earliest dream I remember (it always brings lulz)

so I was at this big multicolored house, and my parents were reading a book or cooking or whatever. then a giant talking shark showed up and said "yum, I'm hungry!" the shark then grabbed my dad, grabbed a pan, turned on the stove, and began cooking my father ("YEEOOOOWWWW!!!") I then put a bomb under the table, grabbed my parents (I was five...) and ran out of the house, which blew up three seconds later.

that is why I have never bothered with drugs, as when I fall asleep, I get legit acid trips with no ill side affects.