• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

SmartD

I know there were plenty of dream threads in the past, but I felt like posting this dream I had last night.

I had a dream where it was dark and I had to go to school. It was raining and there was thunder and the school was far for some reason. When I got to school, I went up to a ATM machine for some reason, maybe for lunch money. I woke up after that.

What kind of dreams do you have?

Note: If this isn't the right place, it can be moved.

Shuam

righteous
I had a dream where I was at work and I had to do the job that everyone hates called Bob-Cop. You stand in front of the lines for 4-6 hours at the most inopportune hours of the day and only 2 people do it now. Anyways it was kind of a nightmare because I stood there for 4 hours calling up cashiers when the lines got too long. I told the Bob-Cop about this nightmare and he chuckled. Apparently I'm becoming the next Bob-Cop because one of them is moving to the deli.

FML.

Derp

[Something funny]
Last night I had a dream where toasters took over the world.

Ya it was pretty messed up.

Grey Wind

I had a dream that was a cross-over between Saw, the royal wedding, school, an Ash v Paul battle and Halo. And for some reason I was Hali Berry for a while.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I had a dream that naked men were floating up and down my staircase indian-stlye.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I had a very religious dream. I walked outside and saw a shadow in the sun. The shadow looked like Jesus, then I started floating up into the sky and I ended up in Heaven. I think it was what we christians call the second coming of Christ. It was pretty awesome.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
I had a very religious dream. I walked outside and saw a shadow in the sun. The shadow looked like Jesus, then I started floating up into the sky and I ended up in Heaven. I think it was what we christians call the second coming of Christ. It was pretty awesome.

Same here.

Except I'm Jesus.

And it's not a dream.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I dreamt of the animals around the world being turned into Pokemon. And this one cat refused to become a Purugly so the scientists changed it into a Mienfoo.
Then there was a big part of my dream where I was Link from LoZ and I shot myself with an arrow.
Dreams work in the most f***ed up ways!

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Amen bro. ^

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I had a dream that Pokemon lived happily with humans until World War began in my hometown :p

Skydra

I had a dream I was trapped in a metal castle on a floating island where I was running through a training area dodging several dangerous traps. On special occasions some lady holding me prisoner there took me to another floating island where everyone was partying at a beachfront. Then I went back and later tried to escape, but I always ended up falling off a ledge and then respawning where I fell off from.

Eventually I made wings or something and flew over to the party island, but it was ominously empty with nobody there. While there, I saw another area I could fly to, but first I got some friends and then we flew there. While there I climbed a small hill covered in boring looking plants. I ended up at some sort of pub, then I walked out while my friends were still in it. Another party of adventurers came, and one wearing a Viking helmet and carrying an axe attacked me, but I ran away.

I ran through a field of cockroaches and came back to the pub, but now it was all empty with one basin of water and a mirror. I ended up saving my friends who were trapped in the water by looking through their memories (not sure how that works out, but whatever). I walked out and then woke up.

Epic but silly.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Raining nugs of marijuana. I was outside on my driveway, and they were just falling from the sky. I also saw an asian leprechaun for some reason..

****yeah

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I can't remember any dreams that were that exciting....well....I always dream about driving through small towns or the desert.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I once dreamed I was a huge mecha floating through space.

Pyroli

Banned
I had the scariest dream about me and my family, it seemed to have us in an alternate reality. I walked outside and the sky looked like veins, there was also this little blonde girl with only one arm. She loved to come over and throw things for a big dog in the alley. Upon something later in the dream; a million missles were launched into the sky. They seemed to hit nothing but I could hear explosions.

Near the end I walked back into my house turned on the light and everything was normal.

Last night I dremt that I was on a stage when suddenly the audience burst into flames, I started running by my legs were noodles, so I was burned to death in the fire

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Umm... Lemme put more detail into my post. I always dream that Im tavelling somewhere. I dreamt once that I could drive this flying car through the mountains , and there was seen in that dream where I did fly.
Also, I had a dream where all these kids who live on my block were walking through this humid cave with me. Then I saw an alligator, I coaxed them away, and then we saw this huge glass tank with no lid. I saw siloetes of sharks in the tank. (great white sharks) I heardyself thinking "I have to protect them, I have to" and also I felt afraid in my dream. I also saw how the kids didn't know about any of the dangers I noticed. I geuss my brain was dreaming how I feel about those kids. A few weeks ago, the youngest kid my block (four) nearly got run over.

Thriller

Its almost time
I once had a dream when the darkness is over, we'll be lying in the rays of the sun. But it was only a dream, and tonight is real.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I, sometimes, have dreams with the future. And one day, when I were very little, I dreamed I were Harry Potter and Voldemort entered my mother 's bedroom. I entered the room flying in my "Nimbus 2000" and I defeated Voldemort.

Eventually I made wings or something and flew over

This seemes like Icarus 's story in the Greek mythology.

Last edited: