• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Yes this usually happens to me like once a month. I remember dreaming that I was getting attacked by a pack of wolves and that shit hurt.
I remember once when I jumped down a skyscraper in one dream. I woke up JUST before I landed and my feets were hurting a little.

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
I dreamed of this girl who I like, and we figured out we both like each other, and the next morning at school, I figured out she liked me. We do a lot together.

bazinga

I had one the other year. I was searching everywhere for this camera of mine. It was redic the amount of places I looked for it. One day I had a cat nap and dreamt that I found my camera behind my jewelry box on my window ledge that was, at the time, where my bed ran alongside it. The second I woke up, I put my arm out where the I saw the camera in my dream and it was right. there.

Freaked me out so bad.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
@Bazinga: That is nothing to freak out about, it is actually a known positive effect of dreaming. Dreams are (in a way) a slideshow of you reinterpreting your memories which is why they can help you remember things, such as where you lost your camera.

As far as a dream happening, and then what you dreamed about happening in real life after the dream I'd credit that to chance. However, I have had nostalgia of stuff that I remember from my dreams on occasion though not the exact same thing I dreamt about.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Yeah Deja Vu some people call it. Happened to me countless times and all but the one I most remember was a sex dream I had years and years ago when I was still a teenager.

I won't get into the specifics but it was awesome.

Unfortunately however the same holds true for nightmares. =|

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
i don't get this thread but i can remember having a dream when I was like 9 and while watching Contagion earlier this year there was a scene exactly like my dream like omg i can see the future

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
This happened to me before. I once dreamed I was a wolf sister to Okami Amaterasu from the video game Okami. Once I woke up, for about 20 seconds, I swear I still felt wolf ears and my wolf tail.

CREEPY.

Indigoodra

my feets were hurting a little.

OMG THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TO ME! :O

Although, I'm never jumping off skyscrapers... >__>

One time it happened to me when I jumped down my living room stairs, with a total of... 2 steps T___T Why I dreamt that I have no clue...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't believe I dream them (I just get random images at random times), but I recall one time I had a dream that came true. I was nine I believe, and I dreamt I was at school. My elementary school had this weird piece of equipment where you throw balls into it and you lose or gain points depending which hole it fell out of. Three boys were there tossing basketballs into it, then I looked away and my dream went back to normal. It was a really brief moment, but the following morning at recess, I happened to look over, and I saw the exact same boys in their exact same places throwing the same basketballs into the orange hoop thing. It weirded me out back then, but I decided not to let it bother me much.

Since then, I would get deja vu at random. I sometimes wonder if I was asleep when I first got them or not, it's hard to tell.

Oh yeah, I just recalled the creepy dream I had when I was eight where I was lost in Mount Silver and a skinny black cat ate my Pikachu and then me. Thinking back to it now, it was similar to a Glameow o.o...

Zibdas

not bad
I just had an experience of this. You dream something, and the next day, it (kinda) comes true! (Or, there's someone/something involved in the dream who you find/see in real-life. How odd it now may be, here's my dream:
I and my Mom sat at McDonald's and (Yum!) ate a burger. Suddenly, a same-aged girl are sitting exactly were my mom was, eating the same thing. I weren't surprised (it's a dream, after all), and said: "Tasty Burgers!". She replied with a nod. Then, there came some small parts of were I saw her later. First, I played League of Legends against a friend. Suddenly, she was there again, and pointed at my computer. Against all odds, I let her play, and she...ruled out everyone in there. We made a high-five, and I were awake.

Later, the same day (or morning) I went to buy some milk. And who do you think stand there if not the very same girl? I stopped for a second, to ensure myself on it. She suddenly stopped her action, and looked behind her for some reason. We just stared at eachother for half a sec, until I felt it creepy and started to walk again.

Have anyone else had this experience? It's friggin freaky.
It's funny though. According to scientists, your brain is incapable of creating people in your dream out of thin air, so you've seen her before, thus making it slightly less coincidental.

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Yeah Deja Vu some people call it. Happened to me countless times.

Was it a Deja Vu, or did you really have the same dream twice? There might be a glitch in the Matrix.

Anyways, I remember one night I had a dream my mom was involved in a car accident, and when I woke up, I was told that my mom nearly totaled our car.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's funny though. According to scientists, your brain is incapable of creating people in your dream out of thin air, so you've seen her before, thus making it slightly less coincidental.

Really? I swear I've dreamt about people I've never seen before a lot of times. So... I don't know. I tend to take scientific findings with a grain of salt. We know little about the brain anyway, so why not make people out of thin air in our dreams?

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Really? Then were the heck did I see her first? I don't think I have seen her before...or I might have?

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!

I'm gonna have to call bull on that. I encounter far more people I don't know than people I do know in my dreams. Maybe it's just me though. I also read books and feel pain in my dreams, which I think I've read somewhere shouldn't be scientifically possible either.

Has anyone ever had dreams that fade shortly after you wake up, but a few weeks later you hear or see something that makes it all snap back to you, and you realize it was about what's happening at that exact moment? Then you spend the next few minutes having the dream play back in your head a few seconds before everything happens?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I keep having disturbing dreams about how I wake up in the morning (this only happens when I'm at my grandparents). Every time it varies, such as my mom showing up out of the blue, other people showing up, I suddenly go insane, so on and so forth. It doesn't help I can feel myself tossing about when I sense that it's almost time for me to wake up, and that I tend to have Higurashi on the brain.

Speaking of Higurashi, for some reason, I dreamt that Doctor Irie had a nickname by the name of "Patches", and that Keiichi (the two suspiciously look like my brothers for some reason) actually killed him without knowing why (his memory blacked it out), first drilling small holes in him, which made him bleed to death, and then he tossed him down a well. And another deals with Shion (complete with a colorful page) throwing up something... creepy... and then all of a sudden, I'm throwing up long strings of thick noodles into the sink, and they don't stop coming.

I never get this kind of paranoia dreams at home, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend so I can sleep normally since I hardly use an alarm clock at home.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Was it a Deja Vu, or did you really have the same dream twice? There might be a glitch in the Matrix.

Anyways, I remember one night I had a dream my mom was involved in a car accident, and when I woke up, I was told that my mom nearly totaled our car.

Nice one. ;p

Seriously?! Man that's scary! I bet you gave your Mom heck for it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm gonna have to call bull on that. I encounter far more people I don't know than people I do know in my dreams. Maybe it's just me though. I also read books and feel pain in my dreams, which I think I've read somewhere shouldn't be scientifically possible either.

No, it's not just you. I have dreams like that as well, reading books and feeling pain, all that good stuff. Last night, I dreamed I was coughing up long thick noodles... of sorts... and I was gagging the whole time. It felt like a real gag, and it hurt pulling them out of my throat (though how I could breathe was beyond me). And there was a time years back I had gotten shards of glass into my arm, and when I pulled a thin one out, pain shot through my arm, with blood and everything. (Turns out I had been sleeping on my arm, but still.)

Oh, and I swear I had a word made up in my dream before that made sense. It starts with an "o", but I can't recall the word. It was interesting.

Has anyone ever had dreams that fade shortly after you wake up, but a few weeks later you hear or see something that makes it all snap back to you, and you realize it was about what's happening at that exact moment? Then you spend the next few minutes having the dream play back in your head a few seconds before everything happens?

I think so... but I can't remember XD.

You were abducted by aliens, they implanted those dreams into your mind, then they created scenarios so they could influence your life.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/al...ove-at-first-sight-may-be-an-alien-love-bite/

Your eyes meet. Instantly you feel as if you have known one another for years. You may experience de` ja` vu of having been with this person before-intimately. You disregard the feeling, thinking that this is simple coincidence, or a normal physical attraction to someone of the opposite sex. Then paranormal events and synchronicities occur; erotic dreams and a mysterious psychic link deepens between you and your “dream” lover.

Could it be the real thing-true love? Or is this a love bite set-up, a pre-arranged bonding drama orchestrated by alien beings?

Believe it or not, a growing number of abductees and experiencers of alien contact are reporting that they have had their love relationships set-up by the aliens who abducted them. After over ten years of working closely with abductees and even mind control project survivors, I believe that the Love Bite is real.