• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Okay. I had two dreams last night that really didn't make any sense at all.

The first one, I was outside of my school by where the buses pulled up, just standing there. Then all of the sudden the weather went crazy and became a roaring blizzard, sending me flying to hit every solid thing nearby like the cars in the parking lot. I didn't feel anything though.

The second dream, from what all I remember anyway, I had woken up in a bed surrounded by friends and family. When I asked them what happened someone said that I had fallen down stairs and had gotten a concussion.

Can anyone tell me why both of my dreams involved me getting injured? :eek:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I swear I had this dream once before, but I don't know, it just felt that way.

Anyway, I'm on this weird class trip with only a few people to Disneyland or someplace magical, and some younger kids have snuck onto the bus. So throughout the trip, we discover a few more here and there, and I have my laptop with me, complete with wireless, doing stuff (which was a different storyline altogether earlier on in the dream which I don't remember except it dealt with fanfiction). Well, for some reason, JesuOtaku was on the bus, and she had a baby brother that was clad in only his diaper, and he kinda looked like a baby Jimmy Neutron (though I doubt we saw the character as a baby before.

Well that night, all of a sudden, the baby just starts floating out of the bus, and we follow him. We come across this field where the bus has stopped and he's squealing, "Tree, tree, a f***ing big tree!" We don't know what he means, so we just follow wherever he's pulling us.

We come across a yard, and I run ahead to find fairies, with pink, pixie-cut hair and noticeably nude but with Barbie doll anatomy, tending to some flowers. They flee over course, but not before one of them stops to give me a smile before flying off. Everyone runs up to me wondering what the heck is going on, and I tell them about the fairies. So we follow them to the back yard where we discover a huge tree covered in lights.

Turns out these lights are actually babies that were kidnapped... for some reason. So to get back these babies, mostly JesuOtaku's brother, we get into a fight with some old ladies in charge of everything. For some reason, we turned into the six mane ponies, and everyone fights with plastic toys these ladies have worked on in the tree for ten-or-so years o_o...

They were damn good toys, too, though. Reminded me of dollhouse toys.

My alarm went off midway through the fight, but I swear I had the dream before where there was a conclusion and we won. I don't know, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same dream twice in a row at times.

It was weird.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I had a dream about listening to my teacher then when I woke up I noticed my teacher was standing right in front of me.... Oh the irony

D. Scott

I swear I had this dream once before, but I don't know, it just felt that way.

Anyway, I'm on this weird class trip with only a few people to Disneyland or someplace magical, and some younger kids have snuck onto the bus. So throughout the trip, we discover a few more here and there, and I have my laptop with me, complete with wireless, doing stuff (which was a different storyline altogether earlier on in the dream which I don't remember except it dealt with fanfiction). Well, for some reason, JesuOtaku was on the bus, and she had a baby brother that was clad in only his diaper, and he kinda looked like a baby Jimmy Neutron (though I doubt we saw the character as a baby before.

Well that night, all of a sudden, the baby just starts floating out of the bus, and we follow him. We come across this field where the bus has stopped and he's squealing, "Tree, tree, a f***ing big tree!" We don't know what he means, so we just follow wherever he's pulling us.

We come across a yard, and I run ahead to find fairies, with pink, pixie-cut hair and noticeably nude but with Barbie doll anatomy, tending to some flowers. They flee over course, but not before one of them stops to give me a smile before flying off. Everyone runs up to me wondering what the heck is going on, and I tell them about the fairies. So we follow them to the back yard where we discover a huge tree covered in lights.

Turns out these lights are actually babies that were kidnapped... for some reason. So to get back these babies, mostly JesuOtaku's brother, we get into a fight with some old ladies in charge of everything. For some reason, we turned into the six mane ponies, and everyone fights with plastic toys these ladies have worked on in the tree for ten-or-so years o_o...

They were damn good toys, too, though. Reminded me of dollhouse toys.

My alarm went off midway through the fight, but I swear I had the dream before where there was a conclusion and we won. I don't know, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same dream twice in a row at times.

It was weird.

Can I buy the movie rights?

MeltingCORE

Haha! I haven't posted here in awhile! Well, my dreams are just as silly as they've always been...

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 161
I was walking around in a neighborhood with Eriq. This neighborhood was composed of houses that had huge gaps in between them, creating huge lawns. But the neighborhood was in a forest. The houses were manufactured houses. Our intent was to steal things. We saw a home with some construction men around it. They must've just transported the house from a factory. We waited until they left in their truck. We easily broke into the house because the door was left unlocked. Even though nobody lived there, the house was completely furnished. Eriq went into a little living room where there was a couch, table, and grand piano. Eriq opened his sweatpants comically wide and started throwing items to in them. After a minute, he had a huge lump in his pants that was sagging to the ground. A French man came into the house. Eriq panicked and I told him that we were just cleaning up a few things. The French man started to speak some gibberish that sounded like French. (Hence why I'm calling him the French man.) I asked him if he knew English. He said yes in a heavy accent. I walked outside and the scenery slightly - some parts of it became blocky. I was now in my Minecraft persona and watching myself from 3rd person. The houses were all still there and looked normal but the rest of the landscape was completely blocky. I saw a Creeper and a Zombie. I saw a Enderman and decided to attack that instead since I'm collecting Ender Pearls. I pulled out my sword but before I could attack the thing, it teleported away and then it teleported beside me. I tried to attack it but it grabbed my wrist and started to speak in English. It told me not to attack it. Naturally, I freaked out because it was touching me. In frustration, it picked me up. I started to flip out because I couldn’t get away from it. The scene melted away and now I was standing in front of a metal door with a latch. (Like the doors you see on large ships.) I opened it and there was a field of water. It was defying gravity by staying a perfect rectangle rather than spilling out the door. I walked into it and saw metal baby sharks swimming around. I looked on the side of one and saw it was a bomb. They were all bombs. I walked out of the field for a second. There was a kitchen beside the water field. My dad was in it. I think he was making stir-fry. I walked back into the water field and activated one of the bombs. It said six minutes until detonation...

Flame Mistress

I had a very weird dream on the night we got all that new B2W2 and BW2 information.

So basically, Ellie (wtf?) out of all people posted an announcement announcing that there wasn't going to be any positive interactions with Dawn and Ash in BW2 at all (I blame my PearlShipper-ness), with the source being one of the writers. Then I randomly checked into a hotel with a friend or someone, and both of us were carrying a duck each. Yes, a duck, that tried to escape at every chance it got. I then went over to the balcony of the hotel, duck in arms, and saw the "extended version" of Johto in the distance, which was basically a green mass of nothingness stretching out for miles and miles. When I went back to my hotel room, a Pokemon episode was up, and it showed Ash slapping Misty for some reason, with Brock dancing with someone - I think it was Gary - in the background. I went out of the hotel room again and back to the place where we checked in (the hotel happened to be connected to this giant mall or something), and my duck finally escaped and flew down to the plaza below, where it began dancing. Suddenly, more ducks appeared out of nowhere, and they all spontaneously broke into dancing to the Austin Powers theme tune. Then I woke up.

I had a very awkward feeling for the rest of that day.

Lately, I've been having dreams where I end up getting a whole lot of money. The money has ranged from $2,600 to $110,000.
Is that bad?

MeltingCORE

Last night's dream. Tripptastic dream. This dream might hold the record for the stupidest dream ending ever.

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 162
I was in gym with my gym class. The girl's locker room was now inside of the gym instead of the hallway. We walked into the locker room. I noted that it was spacious and that there were two large windows on the East side and only one row of lockers on the West wall. I walked through another door and I was in my house. It looked different than usual since there was no basement but a room on the first floor instead (essentially covering where the entrance to the basement would've been). There was a red-haired woman in the room. The woman was a model. The dream said that another woman was jealous of her beautiful hair. I looked in a mirror and now I was a grown woman. The dream said I wanted red hair. I had a image of my current self with red hair. It actually looked pretty cool. I walked over to the woman and stuck my face into her hair. A spot of her hair had turned brown when I pulled back. I left the woman and walked into the kitchen. A man and a woman were there. The man started yelling at me, saying that I wasn't listening to him. I said he was being ridiculous and the woman at the sink agreed. He continued to be ignorant so I grabbed the man and threw him onto the counter. I grabbed a butcher knife and carved a X into his back. The woman just laughed. X marks the spot! I slit her throat. The model came down the stairs and I could sense that she was going to attack me. I stabbed her in the chest, where her heart would be. It felt weird, like grinding through twisted metal and jello (blood and bone). The blood was realistic for a dream. (Normally it's over exaggerated or not there.) Now that everyone was dead, I panicked and ran outside. I knew that "they" would be after me now. I started to fly without any problems. [First time in awhile that I've been able to take flight without any problems.] I flew down the street a little and then circled back to the house. I landed and did a double jump, flying higher this time. I zig-zagged my path so "they" would have a hard time finding me. I flew higher and higher above the state of Virginia. But the landscape looked all wrong - it was like I was flying in a video game. The ground was way too green and there were only a sparse amount of houses and they were all spread apart. I started to look for a city but I couldn't find any. I landed again, this time in a park. The trees were ridiculously tall. There was a group of little kids. There was a house. I walked into the house. When I walked into the basement, I got that ominous feeling again. I saw a ad on a tv in the corner - it was making fun of the man I killed. A bullet shot came through sliding glass doors. I looked out the window. The man had come back from the dead but he wasn't a zombie. I ran outside and asked the little kids to shield me. I told them that they would see something cool if they did. They did. I transformed into a plane. [wtf!?] I started to fly away again. I flew to a nondescript building. I landed on the roof. I turned back into a person but now I was a male teen. There was another boy there. He was my friend. A black van came up the building. It was now raining. The dream was now in third person. The two boys ran out even though they would get shot. The boy I was just being said that he did it since he’d ‘die anyways’. Both boys were shot. Time reversed to a few minutes ago. The two boys were now alive again. Everything zoomed out and it was now just a videogame that I was playing with a female DC. I then said: ‘This will be my first time waking up because I imagined a toothpaste bottle’. And then I imagined a toothpaste bottle and woke up...

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
3rd dream about this girl, she wasn't in it this time, but it was all about her.
So it was like the last day of school or something and i still didn't tell her how i felt. So i was gonna do it just for the f*ck of it.
So i was walking down the stairs and she was a couple floors away, then i noticed i was shirtless.... i was like wtf and then my friend told me he put my shirt in the lost and found.
I ran there and saw my science teacher, the thing is my science teacher is fat and we cant go through the same door together, so i was running to get my shirt and she was going through the door and i knocked into her.
Then i woke up.
I realized something that day tho, i realized that i look good shirtless :3

I had this dream the other day.
It was pretty weird, and kinda hard to describe.
The setting was weird, it was some type of tropical vacation at night.
Me and my whole class at school were in this type of bar.
My other freind asked MY crush out.
At that moment i was mad and sad at the same time, so i walked away.
Next thing i know shes running twords me and she says "I know u like me, so kiss me you fool."

I had another dream about this girl......
We were in the auditorium in our school, our class was walking around the stage and i guess there was another class too.
I told her how i felt and she said "sorry, i dont like you" then i walked away.... she came up to me and said, you know what? Just come sit next to me. Then we were sitting together without my friends or her friends around then all of a sudden she started to rub her knee.... i was wondering what the hell she was doing and then she was scratching the part of her pants where her pu....ssy is. Next she said "Sorry im having my period" then i laughed and walked away and sat next to my friends and one of them said "This *****s girlfriend is having her period"

I had yet ANOTHER dream about her.
I forgot what it was about, but i woke up to a boner..... i was like wtf?

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
Well I often have dreams about various places. They were always places where I've never been to or never seen and don't really exist, but are located near places known to me.
For example, one was made of a lot of very low bridges over a swamp. Well I don't even know if it was a swamp or more like a net of streams, as the water was very clean but they were separated so you could tell it's not a lake. However they led to a lake (and there they got higher and higher), whose water was very clean as well and the bridge ended, but continued a few meters ahead and in the middle of the two bridges was some platform which was standing on wooden sticks just like the bridge. And to come from one to another, you'd have to jump or use a vine which was very dangerous, as the lake -or maybe river? I think the water was going in some direction- was quite deep and there was a strong current all over it, and on that point bridges were high, too. Well I managed to do that and came to an island and a dolphin carried me on the water for fun, and I made friends with the people who lived there, who were all brown and had leaf clothes and bows and all that stuff. The only animals I remember there were fish and dolphins.

Another such place was a hole. On a way uphill, there were two roads, separated by a line of thin trees. At one point the trees ended and there was a hole, and if you went in the hole, you would slide down, and after about 5 minutes of sliding you would land in a room full of toys. And if you opened the door, you'd come to a shop where everything was free, and it all looked very antique but I can't really tell why.

The most beautiful of these places was located on the way downhill some place. When going downhill a very beautiful road, which was green with forest all around it except on the road which only had short, fresh green grass which felt very soft. Well, about halfway or more downhill, there was a smaller green place with the same grass as it was on the road, and there were two natural pools there, and the bigger one had two big lotus flowers in it, one pink and one blue.

I sometimes also dreamed about places located in Pokémon games, mainly Hoenn. Both of them were around Fortree city, and not similar to any other routes in Pokémon world, at least not any of those I've seen.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I seem to dream about pokemon pretty often, although i don't always remember such dreams in full detail, since it's like the only video game series I really care for, and...I tend to think about it/quote it a lot, even when i'm not playing it. Pretty much..

A few days ago, I dreamt I was Dawn and I faught a white Grim Reaper-guy that looked almost like a male-ish version of Froslass (it was weird) with a Quilava that I apperently evolved from a Digimon-like-creture, that looked like Vanilite a little, cept with no cone...then Quilava become's Typhlosion....and the reaper think's it is 'cute' and....cries o_O; And then he become's my brother.

It was kind of a cool dream, really. Quilava get's surronded by dark matter at one point! XD;

I also dreamt my dog was a Cyndaquil and lived upstairs. And, then, he became a GIANT Typhlosion, i drag him down stairs (he was like a ton of bricks! lol, kinda, i dont remember it too well now).

And in our living room...he become's practicly groudon size.....and almost bust's through our roof. And some people in my living room started to scream.

It was fun XD

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Recently, I've been having dreams involving various real life actors. Nothing out of the ordinary - it just us having normal conversations. It seems natural to me because I've met celebrities before so... yeah. This week, it was Ian Somerhalder (the guy in my sig) and Jamie Dornan (from Once Upon a Time), although not at the same time --- I'm not a floozy, haha xP

I swear my mind is like a TV chat show. Well, that's my TV obsession for ya.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Must've been the late dinner I ate, but I kinda had a warped dream of sorts.

I don't exactly remember how I got into this part of the dream especially since it dealt with me going on Serebii, but I do recall going back to sleep in frustration after waking up late for classes... or I actually DID go to class late, and then I had to go to the bathroom. So I left, and I find myself out in a courtyard where there are two mansions. One is for the good Disney characters, and the other for Disney villains. So naturally, I go to the good side.

Well, while they are willing to help, they live in fear and are twitchy around me, so any wrong move I make can trigger anger or call out the villains that rule the place. So I sneak around quietly (didn't help I have my backpack with me) until I find the bathroom. I ran into Mickey Mouse who showed me where the closest bathroom was, and I run into one of the Dalmatians who was waiting outside of the bathroom. He looks at me pitifully when I go in, and I promise to be quick.

I somehow end up on my period, so it takes me longer than normal. Eventually I forced myself to finish and leave. Out of curiosity, I go into the villain mansion to find their bathroom for the heck of it. I go as far as Ursula and Cruella de Vil's room that they shared or something (Ursula was asleep and de Vil was on the computer) before I chickened out.

Well being the nice person I am, I want to help the Disney characters fight back, so I go ahead and pretty much stick my nose in other peoples' businesses. I found a key that was originally in Ursula's bed given to me by a kind character, and I pretty much guessed there was a locked door in their room I needed to get through.

But because I "over-stayed" my time on the grounds, I was chased away when the good Disney characters suddenly started becoming evil zombies or something like that. I go back later and go into the first bathroom just to find Mickey hiding in the shower and Minnie doing something, I don't know what. I requested to go crawl around inside the ceiling of the mansion so I could get inside the villain mansion without being seen. Minnie suggested something, I don't know what, and I happen to turn around to find the two pirate guys from Pirates of Caribbean spying on us (don't remember their names, but it's the weird duo who are rather cowardly).

Then my alarm goes off. Y-Y-Yup.

Reminded me a big of a combination of Epic Mickey and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland... and something else, but I can't remember the third comparison.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
^ The 3rd comparison, maybe Kingdom Hearts, cuz of the 'giant key' theme? (Sora's weapon, the Keyblade, basicly being one, only capable of being even more lethal in more ways than just one) ^

Thats a cool dream. I wish I had Disney related dreams more often, those can be fun XD

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ The 3rd comparison, maybe Kingdom Hearts, cuz of the 'giant key' theme? (Sora's weapon, the Keyblade, basicly being one, only capable of being even more lethal in more ways than just one) ^

Thats a cool dream. I wish I had Disney related dreams more often, those can be fun XD

It was a "Small Key" like in Legend of Zelda XD. And I didn't have a weapon that I can recall. Just my STEALTHINESS.

(Besides, never played Kingdom Hearts.)

Disney dreams are kinda fun, the few I've had, anyway. I think I had the dream because I ended up reading one of Topless Robot's FanFiction Fridays that dealt with Donald and Daisy Duck getting it on to find each other were guilty of infidelity... yeah... there was thankfully none of that in the dream. Of course, I did watch a couple of old Disney shorts... and I have Mickey Mouse PJs...

Y-Y-Yup.

I need happier dreams and a happier stomach.

I've never learned how to lucid dream. I might see something deathly scary. :/

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Last night, I had this Malcolm in the Middle related dream where Francis had a military school project which involved taking care of Cynthia (that girl in Malcolm's class who would bother him sometimes) in the form of this little orange guppy, which he put in a big tank with some other fish. Part of the project's objective was giving her enough care to grow to the next stage of growth and get bigger. It was noted Francis had a project like this before, but it took longer for the fish to grow last time because he was lazy. This time, she got bigger much quicker, and when she did, pokémon-style "evolving" music played (though apparently I just imagined that in the dream universe).

I sure have been watching a lot of Malcolm. :/

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Wow, those are very beautiful dreams. I hope they come true.