• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Nyter

Island Challenger
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

U 4got shores of Jersey.
I am offended!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
As much as I love that speech, digipoke1, don't use it in this thread unless you dreamed where you were Martin Luther King Jr. (Besides, I think that joke's been done before.)

Last night, I had this Malcolm in the Middle related dream where Francis had a military school project which involved taking care of Cynthia (that girl in Malcolm's class who would bother him sometimes) in the form of this little orange guppy, which he put in a big tank with some other fish. Part of the project's objective was giving her enough care to grow to the next stage of growth and get bigger. It was noted Francis had a project like this before, but it took longer for the fish to grow last time because he was lazy. This time, she got bigger much quicker, and when she did, pokémon-style "evolving" music played (though apparently I just imagined that in the dream universe).

I sure have been watching a lot of Malcolm. :/

That's awesome, man. I wish I had a dream like that XD.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I've had many epic and strange dreams,but here's one from last Summer.I had seen the Celebi movie during the day so the dream makes sense.

I was in my house in my family room,and I was wearing like a Shogun Helmet for some reason and I had Pokemon with me.Then that monster thing that dark Celebi made out out the forest(kinda looked like a Kabutops.you'll know what I'm talking about if you've seen the movie.) attack my house and my sister was there and also had her Feraligater named Poper and we were having hard time killing it and eventually my dream turned really scary.Here's a wierd part: during the scray parts,something in my mind was telling me "Its ok,its not real its a nightmare you can wake up!"
So then I woke up.It was so strange! X3

BTW,I'd be happy if someone could tell me what the heck that "something" in my mind was that told me I could just wake up,'cause that's never happened to me before.

Last edited:
I've had many epic and strange dreams,but here's one from last Summer.I had seen the Celebi movie during the day so the dream makes sense.

I was in my house in my family room,and I was wearing like a Shogun Helmet for some reason and I had Pokemon with me.Then that monster thing that dark Celebi made out out the forest(kinda looked like a Kabutops.you'll know what I'm talking about if you've seen the movie.) attack my house and my sister was there and also had her Feraligater named Poper and we were having hard time killing it and eventually my dream turned really scary.Here's a wierd part: during the scray parts,something in my mind was telling me "Its ok,its not real its a nightmare you can wake up!"
So then I woke up.It was so strange! X3

BTW,I'd be happy if someone could tell me what the heck that "something" in my mind was that told me I could just wake up,'cause that's never happened to me before.

I think its just your mind. If it told you, then you have a smart mind.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Last night I had a dream, I was playing pokemon, looking for shinies and training to be exact when suddenly a unicorn popped up and ate all my pokemon then I threw a master ball and caught the unicorn and nicknamed it potato. I beat the elite 4 with it and won lots of battles then it became my friend, it then poopped out all my pokemon and we lived happily ever after.... What the hell is wrong with me

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
My dream went all over the place without a steady theme and got creepy at times, so I don't know how to exactly word it. And even then, I'm forgetting details. Of course, I don't think I had a good night's rest anyway, so that contributed to it.

Though the last part of it had to do with getting my mom into watching WTFIWWY? on That Guy With The Glasses. Which wouldn't happen in real life for sure, even if it's about making fun of human stupidity.

MeltingCORE

I've never learned how to lucid dream. I might see something deathly scary. :/

Don't worry too much about that sort of thing. c: From my experience with lucid dreaming, you don't see many 'scary' things because you're too focused on trying to manipulate the dream environment. It might be different for you though - who knows?

Past four dreams have been win and just stupid. Yes. At the same time.

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 163
I was walking around in a forest. There was a school. I walked inside. There was a rather large auditorium. I noticed a group of kids and a man onstage. They were posing as a group. Their poses seemed innocent until they all started to do the Nazi salute. I asked the man (who seemed to be in charge) what that was all about. He did the salute again. He said it was for the 'Nazi Club'.

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 164
I was in the basement. I noticed a purple particle trail - one of a Enderman. It went diagonally from the basement through the downstairs bathroom and through the washing room. Fascinated, I followed the trail. [A particle trail means a Enderman has teleported through that area recently.] I stood in the bathroom doorway - I grabbed one of the particles. Up close it looked like very fine snow (but purple) and it crumpled like aluminum foil in my fingers. I was then outside, beside the house. [lol, did I teleport myself? I don't remember...] I looked around. I saw a dug hole and a Enderman's legs sticking up. I wondered what the **** it was doing. I started to towards it to help it but I was then in a psychiatrist's office. My classmate Sam was there with a female DC who was around our age. Sam was apparently going crazy and the DC wanted to help her. For some strange reason, I though Sam was the Enderman I had just seen. I tried to coax her out of the room so she could transform...

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 165
I was on the bus home. Eriq was throwing **** (not literally) at me as usual. This time he went too far though - he threw a cardboard box at me. I got angry and tried to throw it into the trash but it accidentally hit the bus driver. Eriq got pissy and started yelling at me. The bus driver got mad and started driving backwards. He drove across the bridge and backed into some random driveway. He kicked everyone off and sped away. Everyone scattered into the surrounding forest. Eriq ran into the strange house. I followed him. I stopped in the the garage because I noticed a bag of unpeeled onions. I picked one up, wondering why they were there. I got a ominous feeling. I walked into the house. It looked normal but felt eerily empty. It was a two story house. I saw a man following Eriq up a flight of stairs. I quietly followed behind. I walked up the staircase. There was another staircase and then another behind that. I noticed that the ceiling was ridiculously high, but being a dumbass, I didn't take this as a dream sign. I did feel that the man and the house where tying to trick me though. Even though I wasn't lucid, I figured that out. [Bad things always seem happen when I walk up never ending staircases in dreams. ****ing houses. -_-] I noticed a dark doorway. There was no way I was going up there. I walked back downstairs, still worried about Eriq. I heard Eriq's voice behind me. He sounded okay. I wondered why this man was obsessed with onions. He was definitely obsessed with onions...

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 166
I was in school, in the bathroom. The dividing walls between the stalls were so low that you could see down to the waist of the girl next to you. There was a black girl in the stall next to me. She looked around eight, certainly not old enough to be a high schooler. She stared blankly at me.../...I was running through a forest. I was in some 'war' that involved two groups of kids fighting against each other. My group hid in a house. A few minutes later, bullets and cannonballs came flying through the windows. I ran out of the house, past several tanks. The forest melted into a library/NASA store. I continued to run and I was suddenly falling into some sort of huge, vertical, shaft - a tunnel reminiscent of the reactor tunnel from Hatsune Miku's 'Meltdown' music video. The only difference was that the white was black and the green was silver. I actually could feel myself trying to wake up at this point since it really did feel like I was falling. Everything turned white. The scenery refocused into pipes, tubes, and other mechanisms. Everything was tinged with a blue light. I tried to move around and I fell into a deep contraption. When I looked up, I realized it was a nuclear reactor core. I looked up through a throng of pipes and saw several engineers pointing at me. And I wasn't dying. I realized that I must be a reactor girl (again)...

note: For those newer to my DJ, a 'reactor girl' is a concept for my story 'Melting core'. Here's the description...
Reactor Girl: A reactor girl is formed from the residual energy surrounding a nuclear power plant. That energy eventually forms a animistic 'spirit'. The 'spirit' has two forms - the human-esque body and the power plant. A reactor girl is a living nuclear power plant.

note2: Yep, I still love it when I dream about this story of mine... The strange thing is, I'd like being around all that mechanical, nuclear stuff.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
One of my recent dreams was that I was at sea, with nothing but water to the horizon. Just me and my thoughts, and a boat. I just did my homework on the boat and then an alarm went off. I woke up, it was 7 o'clock, and my mother was just about to wake me up.

Sergeant

The return of shroom
Last week, my brother and I got a new clock. So a couple of days ago I had a dream that I had to disarmed a bomb set to explode in 6 hours. And through out of all the dream I'm just hearing, tick, tick, tick, tick. I'm then on the last two wires to disarmed it with only 5 minutes left and I cut the wrong wire. Instantly I got blown up. The blast was so huge that it woke me up. Then I heard the clock and thought it was a bomb.

Then last night I dreamed there was hair on my left hand, and it suddenly turned into thread going inside my body. It creeped me out. It STILL does thinking about it. *shudder*

I keep having Pokemon related dreams. Two nights ago I had a dream where my friends and I were at school watching Pokemon battles. The first battle was against a Grotle and Seismitoad, the Grotle won. After that I started talking to my friends and seeing other Pokemon like Sceptile, Lucario, and Galvantula. I became distracted from talking when I saw a Darkrai going to fight the Grotle, which had already won many battles. The Darkrai uses Ice Beam and the Grotle used Dig and avoided it and coming out of the ground and using Crunch on the Darkrai's arm causing it to bleed. After that I woke up and realized every Pokemon the Grotle attacked came out of battle bleeding.

I rarely have dreams with any blood in them and it surprised me a Pokemon dream had even a little amount of blood in it.

uisfuturegradstudent

I dream about becoming grad student at UIS.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Idk if this is off topic but is it true when you dream of somebody they were thinking about you when they were sleeping???

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Idk if this is off topic but is it true when you dream of somebody they were thinking about you when they were sleeping???

Most certainly not.

My dreams? I had one about being on the countryside and sitting on a wood post while watching these girls talk about something. I weirdly couldn't hear anything, so they were really saying nothing.
I recently had a nightmare about, several on
sex and rape.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I dreamt that I called the girl I like (Well, a bit)) the wh- word (unsure whether this site allows that word), and then everyone in my class beat me up and knocked me out twice...

I had a nightmare.
I was in the backseat in my mom's car, waiting for our food at KFC, when I looked at my right, there was a horrible nasty looking man (he looked like he had an uneven face) with a whip. He was whipping someone and blood was everywhere...
Then he was knocking on my window and making these faces at me. I tried to tell my mom to forget about the food and just leave, but somehow, I couldn't speak...

Then I woke up.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
^ Scary..... ^

Last night, I dreamt that my White game REFUSED to save anymore. 0-o; Whenever I tried to save my game, it would be all "The save battery has dried out. You can no longer keep a file on this game.". Huh? Weird...

I also had this other dream that was really cool that I can't remember for the life of me, cept I think it was Pokémon related, too. I think it had to do with...Best Wishes 2....And Zoroark? *shrug*