• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Cosmos

My dream last night involved my in my living room just playing Wii sports. For some reason it was only bowling and it was four players. It was just me though and it was dark. Whenever I saw a ball was about to go in the gutter, it would randomly fly up get back on the course. It happened about three more times until I woke up sweating.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I dreamt last night that the guy I like had a girlfriend. What a nightmare

725roy

ambivolent
Last night I dreamt I was watching "Survivor" in my living room, but instead of them playing on an island, they were playing in Termina... what the actually heck?

MeltingCORE

First lucid dream of the year! Whoo! (Blue for lucidity.)

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 168
I was in some sort of humble school building. It looked like a second grade classroom. It was rather long and rectangular. On the far West side, there was a large, futuristic metal door. (Like you might see on a spaceship.) It looked very out of place. I was with a group of DCs (second graders + a teacher + Eriq). There was a calico cat. I went to pet it but it ran away. It jumped into the ceiling like a grasshopper. It fell back down on the floor, near the future door. It came back and sat in front of me. Wait, this is a dream! I thought this and realized I was dreaming. (This is basically how I start all my lucid dreams, lol.) I ran over to a window. It was grey and cloudy outside. I tried to phase through the glass but it was like unbreakable plastic - bending and bending but not breaking. I remembered the future door. I knew something cool would be seen if I went through it. I walked over to it and went inside. I was now in a dark tunnel that twisted and turned. It looked like a spaceship hallway. There were dark red/blue lights near the top, the floor had a glow coming from it, and there were shelves of... stuff. I continued to walk but the dream began to fade.../...I was in my bedroom and without lucidity. It was morning and the sun was streaming in through the window. I even said that it was "too real" to be a dream! Stupid.../...I was on the Code Lyoko forums.../...I was in school. I was supposed to be in gym class but I was skipping with a black haired DC and Eiko Shimamiya (who was now a teen). We walked around in the hallways, then the parking lot, and then the hallways again...

Flame Mistress

Heh, I had a semi-lucid dream last night. I dreamt that I was on some kind of lime green monorail, and I was travelling through Unova on it. I saw loads of Tepigs everywhere, and there was this group of Ludicolos doing some kind of dance on Skyarrow Bridge. Then I thought, hold on, this must be a dream, I can't be in Unova. And then I woke up.

These days, when I have a lucid dream, I always wake up just after realising it :<

octoboy

I Crush Everything
In my latest dream, my mum adapted Total Drama Island into a film. ...Yeah.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
I've been having dreams lately where I am with a guy. He's very kind and pure-hearted, then suddenly he turns into a horrible person, I hug him then he turns back to normal. Everytime I wake up from this, I find myself crying and feeling emptiness and lonliness.

725roy

ambivolent
Lucid dream last night!

I wake up in an old building, and I have no idea what has happened. This building appears to be an old tower (think Temporal Tower) and I slowly realize that this cannot be real. I do my lucid test by poking my scar on my forehead, and it is not there. I rush over to what appears to be an exit, but then I think about what could be outside, and as I step i land on clouds. YEs Clouds. (remember that I made it so that there were clouds.) Walking around I came to a thought. What if I could jump over the edge? I jumped because I was curious. That feeling of falling IN LUCIDITY NO LESS. It was realest thing I had felt in a dream ever. I woke up AFTER I had hit the ground and I woke up with a pain in my right arm.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Lucid dream last night!

I wake up in an old building, and I have no idea what has happened. This building appears to be an old tower (think Temporal Tower) and I slowly realize that this cannot be real. I do my lucid test by poking my scar on my forehead, and it is not there. I rush over to what appears to be an exit, but then I think about what could be outside, and as I step i land on clouds. YEs Clouds. (remember that I made it so that there were clouds.) Walking around I came to a thought. What if I could jump over the edge? I jumped because I was curious. That feeling of falling IN LUCIDITY NO LESS. It was realest thing I had felt in a dream ever. I woke up AFTER I had hit the ground and I woke up with a pain in my right arm.

I've had dreams like that a few times, totally freaky when it feels real. Usually when I jump its off a really low playground, but it takes forever to fall. Then my legs hurt when I wake up.

I had a dream last night, but I woke up suddenly and lost it. Trying to recollect it but with no luck. Being like that it must've been something good...I almost always can't remember my good dreams. :(

Estellise

peachy
I normally have acid-trip dreams.Like I had a dream about this person that was killing cartoon and video game royalty and it was like Sherlock Homes mystery or whatever.I never found out who it was though...

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I once had a dream were fireworks went off and they truned people into zombies and the last surviving members of earth were me mudkipz chuck norris and spongebob and we somehow defeated all the zombies very weird
Another one was were Marvel super heroes were trying to kill me for no reason
Then the last dream i can remember was were bugs took over the world and everyone bascally died those are some weird dreams that i had

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I once had a dream were fireworks went off and they truned people into zombies and the last surviving members of earth were me mudkipz chuck norris and spongebob and we somehow defeated all the zombies very weird
Another one was were Marvel super heroes were trying to kill me for no reason
Then the last dream i can remember was were bugs took over the world and everyone bascally died those are some weird dreams that i had

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't know how this came to being, whether it was from writing or the ibuprofen or what, but I had some pretty crazy-awesome-creepy dreams that I wish I could remember more.

Well, the first had Mewtwo and Mew being astronomers or something, and they were up in space or whatever. Anyway, they had a daughter who had some incredible powers that was abnormal, and one of them started to get obsessed over figuring it out (I think it was Mewtwo, but Mew went more insane as time went on). Of course, then the dream went elsewhere when they were heading for Jupiter--yeah, I don't know why.

It turned into some kind of... Little Mermaid setting or something, as Ariel was off becoming a human, and she was actually under Ursula's rule. So she sent someone to go find her, but she purposefully got herself distracted since she was fond of Ariel. And at one point, she came across a car accident where this little boy had gotten hit by a car, and had to remain where he was under a car until paramedics came around. And of course, some idiot kept moving the car, so it would injure him even more, so the mermaid-turned-human (because they could all do that) screamed at the people and got the boy help.

Yeah...

Oh, actually, sometime in between these two dreams, I had one where I had to go back-and-forth between a couple of places for some reason now, and I had to be careful passing this one house because it had Nazis in it or something with mustard guns. Not mustard gas, mustard guns o_O. It's exactly what you think it is. Anyway, one of them had come out and we were talking, and I really, really, really wanted to bash him in with a pipe I had found, but couldn't find the strength to do it. So he let me go, though I think he was thinking of chasing after me, but he didn't go through with it.

So yeah... I wish I could remember the dreams better. They both had some interesting concepts.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
I've had this dream every night so far since a few days ago.

In my dream, I always start off at this place. It looks a lot like one of the streets in the town I live in, but everything around it is grey and a little spooky...After starting here I'm usually inside a car and there are 3 other people with me. One is a little girl and the other two look human but they have ears like an elf or sprite, one is a girl and one is a boy. I start the car up and drive forwards but then I just suddenly turn around and drive off a cliff at the end of the road. Over the cliff there's a portal that looks like a whirlwind and we get teleported to another place.
At this new place, it looks like a game arcade where you have to shoot monsters, but the monsters are real and we have real weapons. My weapon was an acid slime shooter. I killed a lot of the monsters and then I was at the end of the game and had one more monster to defeat. I shot acid slime at it and I was surprised as it carved out a scene that felt like an eternity ago. It was my mother (not my real one, but my dream mother) and she looked happy and warm. I saw here with a man and a child. The child was me but younger. They were so happy together then suddenly something happened and my mother had turned evil. I watched in horror as the woman had killed my father (again my dream father, not my real one). As my father was dying he told me to run and to turn my mother back to her normal self. I saw the child disappear as she ran, then I started running to. I looked everywhere to find an exit but there wasn't one. The boy of the elf people things I was travelling with pushed me inside a very small coffin like cupboard, he kept looking over his shoulder at his sister elf thing who was performing some magic.
(The dream suddenly changed to my mother's point of view.) the elf girl had resurrected the evil woman (my mother) to catch me. I saw my teen self in the coffin like cupboard with shock on my face. (The dream then changed back to my own point of view) The elf boy explained very quickly that his sister was a follower of the evil queen. He himself was a follower of the old version of my mother. This is where I found out that I was a princess who was destined to stop my mother. The elf boy told me that I'd be teleported through the coffin cupboard to my house, and then he shut the door and I was teleported. I found myself in my bedroom (my real one) and I saw myself sleeping (I must've been in astral flight or something but it was kinda freaky). Anyways I went to the kitchen and looked out the windows to see that it was night. I looked at the clock but there were no hands on it. I heard someone park in our driveway, so I rushed to my room and (for some reason all my siblings were suddenly here) cautiously opened a window to check who it was. Standing around the car was my evil mother, two scary looking henchmen and the elf girl. As soon as I saw them I ran out to the verandah only to find this other boy (not elf. He was fully human) standing on the steps. He told me to follow him, so I did and we got into a car and started to get away from the evil people. I asked him for his name but he said he didn't have one. We got to this other town when the car suddenly stopped. The boy and I got out and saw the evil people coming towards us, so we ran. We were going really fast (don't ask me how, it was probably magic) and had to find a hiding spot. We somehow slid through an incredibly small gap under a tree, into this big underground room. The boy said that he lived here and also that he would help me stop my mother. We must've been in that underground room for around 2 hours maybe when suddenly the tree started on fire. They had found us. We ran through the tunnels the boy had made and got out safely. Then the boy asked what my name was and I told him my full name. He was surprised when I said my middle name. I asked why he was surprised and he replied, "Because it means legendary princess." (I actually did some research on my given names and found that my middle name actually does mean 'legendary princess').

Suddenly, I woke up from my dream. No doubt I'll have the same dream again tonight.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I just had another dream were i was turned into a wolf and killed and ate a woman which was kind of a disturbing dream

MeltingCORE

Sad fragments...

(excerpt from my dream journal)
[fragments... I remember the setting was a Minecraft field of floating, impossibly tall mountains... There was some huge machine, a grinder I think... Some blue guy (I think he was a alien) was stuck in there and wanted me to help him out... If I didn't, he'd get ground up... I tried to save him... He needed me to cut his neck...?]

note: This dream had a very creepy, eerie feel and it almost makes me sad because I just can't remember what happened! I don't know if I saved the alien guy or not. :(

I've been having weird fragments like this for the past week. Another one had to do with me reading Darwin's theories and then going to Hell. :|