• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

PsychicPsycho

It seems like I keep having repeating dreams, like I'm playing through a level of a video game again and again (I'm sure this has nothing to do with the current game I'm playing requiring this if you die). Last night I remember dreaming I was fighting an alien (a xenomorph alien, from the move Alien) called a Praetorian. I defeated it and moved on, but had to redo the 'level' for some reason. I got to the place where the praetorian attacked, but this time there were a bunch of smaller alien fighting androids (both are enemies in the game I'm playing). The fight started in an old stone area, but eventually moved into what looked like the basement of a church. Eventually all the androids and aliens were gone and the Praetorian attacked me in the basement. I was surprised, because I'd forgotten it, and ran around trying to take it out, but I don't remember if I did.

Also had another weird dream where, for some reason I was separated from my family and in some house I'd never seen. I had these three things with me- they sort of looked like tomato cages, but were about 4 or 5 inches across and had a bunch of beads decorating them. In the dream, they were very important, but after I've thought about it, they seem silly and illogical. Anyway, there was no one in the house, so I left and went to walk down the road and the homeowners were approaching. I asked if I could stay with them for a few days and they said I could. Eventually, my parents came and got me and the 3 things.
After a dream i put any details i can remember in my phone so ill never forget
I've considered doing this as well, but with a notebook.
I dreamt that my best friend was asian and pregnant with triplets. What. The. ****?
lol. I had a dream once that a friend of mine (who happens to be asian) was pregnant and I was the dad.

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
Here lately, all dreams that I've had have to do with video games that I've played recently. I can never remember everything from the dream, just what video game my dream resembled. Last night, my dream resembled final fantasy 13, and the night before, pokemon sapphire. It's really strangee, in my opinion.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
The other day i had one where I was on figure it out, and my talent was Hawaiian punch.

yes you read that correctly.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
My dreams are always really freaky. Here's one:
I was a humanoid Pikachu, and I was married to Samus. Mr. Game and Watch was our son. We were going to Busch Gardens, and when we were about to go in, we saw the Justice League floating in a blue bubble. We asked who they were, and they said that they were the world's greatest heroes. We then went in. When we were about to leave, we realized Mr. G&W was missing. After looking for a while, we found the Justice League holding him captive in the gift shop, with a knife at his throat. Superman then explained that they wanted babies to be the government.

I had a dream where my house was filled with giant cockroaches and tarantulas. I screamed like a little girl.

Floette

Fennekin
I had a dream about a zombie invasion and that the cure was for everyone to drink a specific energy drink called REACT. I think it may be a real energy drink, I can't remember. It was because people's bodies naturally produce energy drinks and that people were getting so lazy that their bodies weren't making energy drinks so everyone starting bleeding and eating each other. Quite an odd dream..

I also had a dream that all of the bathrooms disappeared.

Then again, I had a fever during these two dreams, so I was a bit off.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I had a dream about a zombie invasion and that the cure was for everyone to drink a specific energy drink called REACT. I think it may be a real energy drink, I can't remember. It was because people's bodies naturally produce energy drinks and that people were getting so lazy that their bodies weren't making energy drinks so everyone starting bleeding and eating each other. Quite an odd dream..

I also had a dream that all of the bathrooms disappeared.

Then again, I had a fever during these two dreams, so I was a bit off.

It is a genuine energy drink, and I'll be damned if we don't all have a good reason to drink it now.

Kingsley

do my dance
I have a lot of weird dreams.

The other night, I had a dream that I was going to sing at some church (I don't even sing...) and I was sitting around with family friends and my aunt's ex boyfriend in the front row/pew thing. Just as I turned to say something to him about how obnoxious he was this ***** gets onstage and sings the song I was gonna sing. and then I woke up :(

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I have a lot of weird dreams.

The other night, I had a dream that I was going to sing at some church (I don't even sing...) and I was sitting around with family friends and my aunt's ex boyfriend in the front row/pew thing. Just as I turned to say something to him about how obnoxious he was this ***** gets onstage and sings the song I was gonna sing. and then I woke up :(

wow thats pretty interesting actually im not sure if you want me to but,i can tell you exactly what that dream means if you like?

What i should have said is that i can interpret dreams :p

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I have dreams EVERY SINGLE NIGHT It's really freaking awesome!! ^-^ They are all super weird. One time I had a dream I was at this Museum and Freddy Kruger attacked everyone there and Daphne from Scooby Doo was there and she was like "I'll save you!! HIde under that chair!!" SO the dream me did and she sat on top, and Freddy came and killed her and he walked out because he didn't see me. AT this point everyone was in a panic and was running out of the Museum towards a lake. My little brother randomly appeared and started running away too, people were jumping out the windows and going crazy. I think Freddy killed my brother and a bunch of people and then the Museum caught on fire and I walked away unharmed....... It was extrememly weird.. it wasn't scary at all though I was Indifferent in my dream!!!!! xD

I've also had a dream where my dad and I were at this candy store and they had this giant fuctioning evil gingerbread train and the Owner was like "STAY AWAY FROM THE TRAIN!!" But it came off it's tracks somehow and chased us all around this candy Villiage. My dad endend up defeating it somehow... it was a while ago so I don't really remember. :/

But yes. My dreams are extrememly weird....

DMerle

Guess who's back
I only ever dream under weird circumstances, say if It's my birthday the next day or something i'm excited about i'll nearly always have a dream, otherwise it just happens if I take an extra nap or am feeling sick.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Last night, I had a dream where I was attacked by cats, snakes and other animals. I almost whipped a cat to death, but we brought it in and it was unharmed...I feel horrible about my dream. =(

You know that Shellac stuff, the nail polish that's supposed to stay on and not chip for at least two weeks and some come with a little LED light to cure it? XD

Well I just got some today and MONTHS before it was even invented (I think) I had a dream about it! Except in my dream, my sister's nail was stolen (though not gruesomely, it was like the indestructible nail was a jewel of some sort) and I had to recover it to save the world. o_O But hey, there was Shellac in it, so that should count for something.

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
I had a strange dream last night. Didn't remember most of the details, but I don't think it is anything good, because I was seeing "ghost"...

I dreamed that me and my family moved into a new house we brought recently. After we had lived in the new home for three days, my uncle living together with us suddenly disappeared (Well, not my real uncle, because I haven't see him for long. It was just feel like some random man that is role-playing my uncle in that dream). Then the next day, I don't know what was the reason, but my parent had a small fight. That day was surely not an enjoyable day, so I just go to bed quicker than usual and fall asleep together with the unhappy feeling of that day. Then!!! During that midnight where I was deeply aslept, I felt like hearing my uncle's furious voice of "COME OUT NOW! You **** ..." from the outside of the house, though I don't know who he was addressing to. Well, because I was fast asleep, and it was right in the middle of midnight, I didn't wake up to see what was going on. He then keeps on yelling for 52 times until his voice went tired and vanished in the dark, still I didn't wake up and came out of my bed. Then, all of a sudden, I felt my body was shook by another person which had came next to my bed, and hearing the voice of my uncle where this time his tone was like almost dying... Then as I regain my conscious where it was morning already, I didn't saw anyone next to my bed, didn't found any evidence that someone entered the house last night, and my parents said that they didn't notice any voice during last night either...

Then now this time, I'm really awake from my dream, and it was like approximately 5:00am in the morning where the sky still contains some darkness from last night. I don't understand why, but I felt some strange uneasiness as I woke up, and could not fall aslept again for rest of this morning.

Floette

Fennekin
I had a dream about smuggling Taco Bell Tacos into a school. O_O

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Only UK peeps will really know who he is, but I had a dream that I was in Reading (even though I live in Leeds, which is nowhere near Reading) and I stole Phillip Schofield's library card. The vast majority of my dreams are weird, but even this one had me thinking why the hell I dreamt it for a while.