• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

blackterminator3

I had a very bad dream the other night. My dead father came back to the grave and started beating on me and my sister while my mom watched. WATCHED!!! What kind of dream was that?:(

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
I had a weird dream. really WEIRD. i dont remember anything except one part: it was WEIRD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I dreamt about the Fimbles. Wow I used to love that show as a kid. I found the yellow/green plush I used to have, but the purple/blue one isn't found yet xD nya~

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I just had a new dream and it was where i was a poor and jobless so all of a sudden random flying robotic pigs come in and attack me and kill me and then i went up to heaven and i said "Oh come on!" and that is were the dream had ended so that was a weird dream i had

Another weird dream I had last night!

Mario had to jump out of a window from a castle because he didn't have a lying heart. He decided to try to jump out of it tommorow. He fell asleep. After he woke up there was about 20 Kenny`s jumping over him. Mario then said `Screw it, I`m outta here!` he jumped out the window. The barrier broke, and the Kenny`s started dying. Mario then took a big sigh of relief. The ground shook, a huge Kenny then appeared over Mario and swished him with his foot. Kenny started having contractions and gave birth to 20 aliens. I woke up after that.

I usually have these types of dreams after I get or download a new game... I downloaded a Mario fan game. Do I have some sort of weird dream condition or something???

Last edited:

Cheeze IOW

The dream i remember the most was when i was younger i cant remember how old exactly maybe 10, I walked into the bathroom and there was a ventriloquist dummy in the sink so i walked up to it, then i was about to touch it and its head suddenly turned 180 degrees and stared at me with this crazy look on its face to which i woke up and was terrified. Probably one of the few dreams i'll always remember.

Jinvaani

The dream i remember the most was when i was younger i cant remember how old exactly maybe 10, I walked into the bathroom and there was a ventriloquist dummy in the sink so i walked up to it, then i was about to touch it and its head suddenly turned 180 degrees and stared at me with this crazy look on its face to which i woke up and was terrified. Probably one of the few dreams i'll always remember.

Sounds like something out of a Saw movie... then a timer goes off and you have 30 seconds to gouge your own eye out with a pencil :D

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Another weird dream I had last night!

Mario had to jump out of a window from a castle because he didn't have a lying heart. He decided to try to jump out of it tommorow. He fell asleep. After he woke up there was about 20 Kenny`s jumping over him. Mario then said `Screw it, I`m outta here!` he jumped out the window. The barrier broke, and the Kenny`s started dying. Mario then took a big sigh of relief. The ground shook, a huge Kenny then appeared over Mario and swished him with his foot. Kenny started having contractions and gave birth to 20 aliens. I woke up after that.

I usually have these types of dreams after I get or download a new game... I downloaded a Mario fan game. Do I have some sort of weird dream condition or something???

No, personally i think you're just fucked up bloke /:

Cheeze IOW

Sounds like something out of a Saw movie... then a timer goes off and you have 30 seconds to gouge your own eye out with a pencil :D

Well thankfully i haven't had to do anything like that lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I had a psycho dream about one of my friends having a really weird, disturbing fetish.

Dreams are concidered memories of past lives.

That's creepy. If it's true....

I had a dream that I was a space frog* that i made up (Biroro, so you know)... and I was walking aroud to the community center with Giroro (a real space frog[in the anime-not in lafe]) and we passed these train tracks. Well, the train almost stopped coming into the station drop off and then this ghost thing (like those kids dress up like for halloween) deitroyed the train and tried to eat some of the women in the train car. I think Giroro and I might have tried to defeat it or something, but I don't remember much more-everything went kindof fuzzy after that.

And... I was a warrior cat named Crookedjaw, who acctually exists in the books, and I had to save a queen's kits from a flood. I was not a strong swimmer so that was hard...

*Space Frogs are from the anime Sgt. Frog.

Flame Mistress

I had this... weird sort of lucid dream.

So I was dreaming that someone was about to kill me, then I somehow managed to convince myself that I was in a dream, and I forced myself to wake up just as the person leaned into kill me. Which kinda worked, because I found myself awake on a bed... only it wasn't my bed, and it wasn't my house, and I was still dreaming. I then proceeded to Sam around the house randomly (it was the best house is ever seen, at that), until I realized that this wasn't my house at all, and thought that I was dreaming... and then I woke up.

Jinvaani

So I was dreaming that someone was about to kill me, then I somehow managed to convince myself that I was in a dream, and I forced myself to wake up just as the person leaned into kill me.

I did something like that myself, only I forced myself to get eaten by a T-Rex which had unexpectedly entered my bedroom. The other stuff is too weird though :D

Crystal

The Pokemon Observer
I had another cat-related dream again. Guess I can categorize myself as a real cat-lover, though still incomparable to the ones who intends to sacrifice one's money but not one's cat.

I dreamed that I went to have a walk with my new pet cat on the street while I do my shopping. (a white kitten with half of the face covered with yellow-fur, approximately 6~8 months old. Though, this kitten appears only in my dream, not in reality. WHY NOT IN THE REALITY~!!!? T_T) This kitten had a strange habit of like to lie in its sandbox, so in order for me to take it out of the house without problem of disappearing, I tied the sandbox on the back of my bicycle, and covered it with a net.
During this small trip, quite a few accident occurred. Firstly, the sandbox suddenly loosen and dropped from my bicycle in the middle of the road as I across the street, where the kitten still lie inside the box. I have to go quickly retrieve it before the car came (I was sweating frighteningly at that moment!). I tied the box a bit more tighter so it won't drop again, but the cover net was another thing. This time, the net loosen, and the kitten jumped off to somewhere before I had notice. When the time I had notice such I went through the nearby three blocks of street and finally found it in the middle of the pedestrian road (I'm grateful that it is not bumped by a car). Then when I tend to went back to home, another accident occurred: A fire hose in the middle of the street suddenly broken as I passed by, water was bursting out from the broken hose. I couldn't tend to let my kitten get soaked, so I covered the box with my body immediately; and the result is obviously the kitten is alright, but I'm wet to the skin.

While, a quite normal dream, but pleasant!

lidaboy

procrastina...
i just had the coolest and most painful dream. i was walking minding my own business when i ran into my soccer coach. he was training other students when out of nowhere this kid punched me out of nowhere in the belly except that it wasn't a punch. it was something really painful that i could even feel in my sleep. on my belly i could see how he was punching me i saw the human body printed on my belly and i saw the hands feet and head highlighted on the body and i realised that was the way he paralysed me. he didnt punch me he opened his hand and made his fingers in accordance to the human body. then i woke up and through that i learnt a new fighting technique.

I had this... weird sort of lucid dream.

So I was dreaming that someone was about to kill me, then I somehow managed to convince myself that I was in a dream, and I forced myself to wake up just as the person leaned into kill me. Which kinda worked, because I found myself awake on a bed... only it wasn't my bed, and it wasn't my house, and I was still dreaming. I then proceeded to Sam around the house randomly (it was the best house is ever seen, at that), until I realized that this wasn't my house at all, and thought that I was dreaming... and then I woke up.

I've done that before exept I was Mario (Don't ask why, i don't know) and this dude shot at me with a hand held gun or something and I was thinking 'I can't die, I'm invincible..." Then I turned invincible so yeah. I didn't die.

This was my dream:

I was riding this unicorn but it has black fur and blue fire for a mane and a tail. It's eyes were red and it's horn has too. But the horn was like razor bladeish.
So, anyways, I was riding the unicorn (which I found out was named Shadoe) and I was holding this scythe. I was laughing and Shadoe brought me to this castle. Which....for some reason was made out of pop tarts. Don't ask why, I have no idea...
But anyways, I walked into this room and sit on a pop tart throne. and I had the Nyan Cat as a pet. These robots came in (they looked like...pop tarts...) And called me "queen on poptarts" and I laughed evily. and I took over the world and turned everything into poptarts.
THE END!

Yeah. I think I was hogh on ice cream last night 'o.o;