• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

MeltingCORE

fragments and a lucid... (lucid in blue)

(excerpts from my dream journal)
DREAM 171 - I was in the house. It was night. Eriq and I were getting ready to go to bed when we heard Candy meow. (This is impossible since Candy isn’t with us anymore.) I asked Eriq if he heard her and he said yes. I got really scared. I sat in bed for a few minutes. Dad came in and asked us if we heard anything. I said “yes – Candy”. He heard Candy meowing to. Now I was getting really creeped out. Was the ghost of our kitty bugging us or was it a demon? I was worried it was a demon. I went into the bathroom and sure enough, Candy was sitting there. In waking life I would’ve hugged her (even if she was a ghost kitty lol) but in the dream I freaked out and pressed down on her so she couldn’t escape. I went back into my room and asked Eriq if we could sleep in the same room in case Candy was a demon and tried to kill us in the night. He said yes. The dream glitched and Candy was gone, the lights were all on, and dad was talking to me about some “special books” he got from ebay for me. I looked on the sink and there was a stack of books by Ayumi Hamasaki (my favorite singer). I said thank you. I dropped a fitness book in the sink. I picked it out – it was fine.../...I was in a apartment. There was something about battling some girl who dove into dirt? I walked through the rooms. Then I randomly realized I was dreaming by saying “I’m dreaming”. (Why is this always how I get lucid?) I started feeling things – pictures, walls, ect. I walked out of the room and the building started to tilt – more steep as I walked further. I figured the dream would fall apart soon so I flew out of a window instead. I flew into the sky, into a storm. I said I should maker it “blacker” (rougher). The storm became super turbulent. Someone from MM was there – I don’t know who though. They said we should keep flying higher. We flew out of the storm. I saw some chemical trails (left behind by jet planes). I said we should fly to them. As we were getting closer, the dream started to fade…

[fragments… building a impossibly tall skyscraper with Mike on Minecraft…]

[surreal fragments... going inside grandma f's house... felt impossibly huge... pulled her dog - Sport - out of a dislodged car seat... all of us eating chocolate from a bowl... dream becoming increasingly...]

note: I've noticed something... Does this happen to anyone else? When my dreams begin to fade and I'm about to wake up, the dream seems to stretch, become larger, more real yet surreal - a odd humming song always plays, getting louder and then I wake up.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
A few weeks ago I had a dream..no, duh.

it was set a few years into the future. The Middle East had collapsed because of political unrest, and the US government was becoming more and more corrupt. Food prices were up extremely high. One of my friends was working at a food superstore, and had stolen some food out of hunger. She had been sentenced to death due to 'wasting rations'. After hearing the news from her parents, I ran into the superstore, and in a stroke of desperation, knocked over a few carts, and stole a few iPods. I ran around the corner, and went through another door. I ran down the aisles, and went into the employee lounge. She was sitting there, unguarded. i took her hand, and we ran for our lives. We got out, and we stopped in an alley. An old woman had seen us. She told us that she knew that these were the last days of western civilization as we knew it, and that we were witnessing the death of liberty. She told us to run for the hills, and told us to always resist. She walked off, and then yelled back to us "FREEDOM!"

We took off, running through the concrete jungle that was my humble town. Weeds surrounded the pavement. We ran for an hour, going on and on...then, we found grass. Near us was a forest. We walked through, and sat down to rest. We heard crying. We found three kids. Two boys, and a girl. They were huddled together, and they had a little puppy. We took them under our wings, and we took care of them. We shared our food, and we tried looking for their parents.

Eventually, I got separated from everyone. I was walking around, with my hood up, when I saw my parents and my sister. They said they'd been told to leave their homes, and come to the center of the town. They had been looking for me, too. I heard thunder in the distance, and saw a massive threshold of people from my area walking towards the center of town. We were being pushed inwards. Storms were brewing all around us. In a moment of shock, I realized that the storms were being made by the same people who wanted us to come inwards. We were being corralled like cattle-

Beep Beep beep..

...and then I woke up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I dreamt I was a werewolf. lol
It was a really cool dream, and it seemed kinda real,m actually.
I was very disappointed when I woke up that morning.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I had a dream that the volcanic ashes from the volcano in Guatemala had spread to this side of the Pacific ocean and was dousing our area and poisoning some water supplies. My brothers were only mentioned, but not seen this entire time, it was only my parents, Nana, and I. And for some reason, we were moving to... I think it was the neighborhood in Toy Story, and Lotso was involved. Don't remember what he was doing...

Oh, and a giraffe mother was trying to get her giraffe son back to the zoo at some point. Yeah... I don't know...

This was a relatively tame dream. I usually get weirder ones.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I had some kind of dream last night about Gold and Silver in the Pokemon Adventures manga. Cept Gold's starter was a Chikorita and Silver still had Totodile, making Gold THE RIVAL to SILVER.

And Silver wanted to steal Gold's Chikorita and tries to plan out how this will be done. And the whole thing end's up a...comic strip, in the news paper. And my mom said she really didn't like the 'abusive, evil face' Silver shown in some panels. Even though I tried to explain to her that he was A LOT 'nicer than he look's' in the manga series.

I don't remember much else.

Kyrousa Izanami

The lazy noob
A week ago

There was a dream about Random Black Haired white girl she is 14 I was in the fancy cafeteria I sat with her because I am attracted after lunch I walked in the hallway I saw in the clear window there is a football stadium I walked in there was students that are excited and they’re yelling I didn’t watch the game because I’m not a fan of football.

A few days ago

I dreamed about having a pokemon battle with my friend(I can’t remember who it is) I entered the tournament
I choosed Buizel and he/she used his/her pokemon I don’t remember what the pokemon trainer used I think it was the water type battle I started battling but I brooked Buizel’s head somehow I don’t see blood the reason it doesn’t have blood in my dream because it could be an action figure battle If it is the action figure battle That is cool. I was excited to have a pokemon battle in real life I was disappointed When the battle got canceled for Buizel headless. I want a rematch again in the next dream.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Last night I had a dream where some girl I had just met asked me to her prom. On the day of the prom, as soon as we walked in, a slow dance was playing. We kissed. And that is exactly how it went, ending with the end of the kiss. The dream was probably two minutes in duration, but it was still a nice one.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
I think I dreamed about Carly Rae Jepsen.... Im not sure though.
I also had a dream everyone changed their username on here and I felt leftout so I deleted my account Dx

Flame Mistress

I had a dream about two of the male mods on SPPf making out in a closet (this wasn't actually shown, but I just... knew), and a female mod barged in on them. The female mod complained about how they were reading (or watching, I can't really remember) too much Hetalia, and suggested that they watch Slayers instead. That was... weird, to say the least. It's the first RL dream I've had in a while, though.

And yes, I know exactly who they were.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The zombie dreams are back. I must stop watching The Walking Dead. lol

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
i got to stop watching mysteries last night i dreamt that a serial killer was after me so... well the rest was really wierd.
all i remember was a boat a wedding and the serial killer slicing across someones face... i was kinnda freaked out

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I don't get dreams often, I do look forward to the future when I come back here to hear all the cool dreams and haxorus I've also had that dream I had an army of animals to help me though, had explosive dive bomb birds (weirdest part), armored elephants, monkeys with guns, moles digging pits/ditches/wholes

I also had another strange dream last month where my baby guinea pig tried going to the bathroom and he and his insides came out of his skin, then my cousin flushed him down the toilet (I was so ticked), what's odd is she flushed him and not the skin either way I woke up in cold sweats freezing and wanting to kill her simply cause of this dream, didn't do it though, I guess this dream meant that humanity can't be trusted, does the wrong things, and that we are all a little evil especially in our dreams (it really shows there)

megamuncher

Shotgun Rivalry
I had a dream about my kettle exploding and my face getting burnt...needless to say, I didn't touch the kettle the morning after.

Estellise

peachy
I dreamed that I got a toothpick logged in my throat, and I didn't go to the doctor until it was too late....

What was I on?

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I had a dream about my kettle exploding and my face getting burnt...needless to say, I didn't touch the kettle the morning after.
Probably the best idea if what to do then :3
I dreamed that I got a toothpick logged in my throat, and I didn't go to the doctor until it was too late....

What was I on?
I'm nit entirely sure maybe you were just drunk, or were having a weird dream of what would happen if you ate a sandwich or cheese with the toothpick I'm nit sure though

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I just woke up 20 minutes ago and started tearing.
I just had a dream that my friend forgive me. We hugged then it was over. I want it to be real...