• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Estellise

peachy
I dreamed that no one was allowed to leave their room at night, or they'll go to jail. Of course, I tried anyway...

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I dreamed that no one was allowed to leave their room at night, or they'll go to jail. Of course, I tried anyway...

Well of course why wouldn't anyone do it, my dream was odd I only remember half of it there was like a blizzard in my room or something, we don't leave the heat on at night usually so that could be why

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
I had a dream that I swan dove off a building in front of my friends... and they were all laughing. ahhh good times

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Well yesterday I had a dream where I was late to school. But when I got to school I went on a cruise ship @_@

Best. School. Ever.

I had a dream once where I was dodging tornados in my room so I could get a Twinkie at the other end.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I had a dream last night......

I was wearing boxing gloves, and I was at school, and then suddenly Brisingr appeared in my hand, then I was killing all the substitutes.
@-@

BEST DREAM EVAH

A couple nights ago I dreamt I was on some sort of school trip with my class, we were on a great beach inside a bay, in front of a great sunset. Then I saw an island in the sea in front of us, with something that looked like a huge sand castle on it. I thought it was very beautiful and I was all filled with a strange feeling of nostalgia, then a mass of light, yellow beach balls started raining on us, and I felt even happier.
Then I woke up.

o_O I wonder what my psychology teacher would have to say about this one...

HoboJak

Unbroken
I had a dream it was midnight, and me and my sister got Taco Bell, then went and sat at the park. Then some guy drove up through the grass right in front of us, got out of the car, and pointed a gun at us. He had Taco Bell bags/taco's etc. overflowing out of his car(I must've been really hungry >.>) he shot at my sister but I caught the bullet in my hand (without hurting it whatsoever...) and threw it back at him. It went flying at him in super speed, and he died.

This is about the 5th time I've had this dream in the past few years, and somehow I manage to think it's real every time. I'm so confused. -.-

Estellise

peachy
I dreamed that a living Barbie doll was my sister and Chuck Norris was my brother. Possibly the strangest dream I've had in ages.

Chili

I had a dream not too long ago where I was in another town and it seemed nice but the stars were banished and then they had these people had a annual eating people and I had stopped it. And this girl named Matilda helped me escape the world.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I had a dream last night where I was at a water park. I saw a few of my friends and my Mom was there, and there was this huge swirly slide where instead of just standing there and walking when waiting in line the floor moved you there sort of like a treadmill (sp?). Anyway, when I got to the front of the line there was a lady but there was no platform for the slide and you had to sort of climb up something to reach and it was slippery and you could fall like 20 ft. But I nervously did it after like 15 minutes. Then I 'woke up' and I remember going on the slide again but the platform was normal and I told the lady about the dream where it wasn't and she seemed amused. Weird.

Then I had another dream at this really pretty-looking park. It was evening and full of activity and people, like a festival, and a lot of teens/whoever were on the playground equipment. Apparently my school took a field trip there or something and there was random people there too. I was texting one of my exes, who broke up w/me through a text message after 11 months and I haven't talked to or seen him since, and said he was really sorry and was acting really nice to me. Then I approached an older man who was sitting on a bench and a little girl who was playing with a snapping turtle near the tulips. The man told her to be careful, but she pissed off the turtle, and the turtle thought I was her and started going after/attacking me and it was freaking fast lol. I got assaulted by a snapping turtle xD

It was like one of those surreal/nice dreams and when you wake up you're like "Oh...reality. Crap."

Chili

I had a dream last night where I was at a water park. I saw a few of my friends and my Mom was there, and there was this huge swirly slide where instead of just standing there and walking when waiting in line the floor moved you there sort of like a treadmill (sp?). Anyway, when I got to the front of the line there was a lady but there was no platform for the slide and you had to sort of climb up something to reach and it was slippery and you could fall like 20 ft. But I nervously did it after like 15 minutes. Then I 'woke up' and I remember going on the slide again but the platform was normal and I told the lady about the dream where it wasn't and she seemed amused. Weird.

Then I had another dream at this really pretty-looking park. It was evening and full of activity and people, like a festival, and a lot of teens/whoever were on the playground equipment. Apparently my school took a field trip there or something and there was random people there too. I was texting one of my exes, who broke up w/me through a text message after 11 months and I haven't talked to or seen him since, and said he was really sorry and was acting really nice to me. Then I approached an older man who was sitting on a bench and a little girl who was playing with a snapping turtle near the tulips. The man told her to be careful, but she pissed off the turtle, and the turtle thought I was her and started going after/attacking me and it was freaking fast lol. I got assaulted by a snapping turtle xD

It was like one of those surreal/nice dreams and when you wake up you're like "Oh...reality. Crap."
Haha! Funny!

-Nator-

If there's anything I hate, it's recurring dreams.

Every once in a great while, I'll dream of a dismembered human head strapped in a wheelchair chasing me down inside my old elementary school (it's this location because the very first time I had this dream, I was only 7 or so). The doors would always be locked from the outside, so I was TRAPPED... every time I would get way ahead of him to the other side of the school, he would use the bathroom mirrors to warp to other bathroom mirrors. It always got to the point where I become heavily exhausted in the dream, which resulted in me waking up in a panicky state.

I know, not a dream... more like a nightmare.
You would think 13 years later, the dream would eventually exit your mind, but nope.

Earthia100

Last night I had an interesting dream;

It was snowing, and I was just walking along enjoying the snow. Then I was stabbed from behind by a unicorn. My guts were just everywhere and it was just super eww. But as my guts were spilling out, I saw how pretty my blood looked on the snow I guess I must have "died" in my dream. But when I woke up I felt strangely calm, and...happy...? It was just kinda weird.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Last night....

So I went to school. I had this food web model thing I was holding.
Then the pictures came to life. And there was a polar bear chasing me.
So I escaped into a swimming pool. And a giant, angry, evil beluga was trying to bite my foot off.
Then came the dolphins. And they nearly did bite my feet off.
And last, the arctic fox. And it was not happy.

I'm glad my alarm clock woke me up.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Another animal related nightmare today. This time it was basically based on that Ohio story of the dangerous animal hoarder, except these were released from the zoo. Eventually it got scary enough that I ended waking up, and I was actually hoping for a good sleep tonight....