• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I sort of have semi-regular IB-related dreams, which goes to show just how much IB has consumed my life, hahaha. About a week ago, I had a dream in which I went and auditioned for X Factor. I don't remember what I sang or whether I sang well, but all I know is that Ronan gave me a no and one of the other judges gave me a yes. But I don't know the final outcome and whether I made it or not because I saw a computer on the stage so I went and printed out some practice exams and did them on the stage instead of listening to their verdict. :/

Dreamy

What does it mean when one of your friends blows up a gas station, but gives you time to escape? I tried looking it up in my dream dictionary, but it doesn't really clarify on that.

Flame Mistress

I've been having nightmares lately. More specifically, I did in these dreams. It always ends with my soul being shaken out of my body (at least, that's what it feels like) and me waking up, shuddering. Not fun. Not fun at all.

PsychicPsycho

The only thing I can remember from last night is me watching some kind of sports on tv. I don't even know what sport it was, because I don't know of any that require only 3 guys. Anyway, they were introducing the guys- one was 4'8", one was 4'6", and the last was 8'6". It was weird because he basically looked twice as tall as the other two.

I don't even remember playing the sport in my dream. Maybe I changed the channel?

Hmm, I just thought about how lame it is for me to be dreaming about watching tv.
If there's anything I hate, it's recurring dreams.
I have something that keeps recurring in different dreams. Whenever I go to punch somebody or something in my dreams, I usually feel the sensation that may hand is being held back, like I'm trying to punch them/it in slow motion. It really odd. It probably means something psychologically, but I'm not a therapist.
So I escaped into a swimming pool. And a giant, angry, evil beluga was trying to bite my foot off.
I lol'd right here.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
In several of my recent dreams, I've always been at the beach doing something. One night, it was at a barbecue; another night, I was playing beach volleyball; a third, surfing...

...My dreams are telling me that I should really learn how to swim. :/

Chili

In several of my recent dreams, I've always been at the beach doing something. One night, it was at a barbecue; another night, I was playing beach volleyball; a third, surfing...

...My dreams are telling me that I should really learn how to swim. :/
You could! Believe in yourself!

I had a dream someone kicked me in the balls. And the next day someone actually threw a beanbag at my you know.....

Earthia100

Last night I dreamt that my imaginary friend was no longer imaginary. Everyone suddenly noticed the pink monster-thingy that was following me around. All of my real friends seemed to love her, and I was like "imagine your own friend!"

Last night I had a very weird dream.

I was in my house but for some reason it was a lot bigger. There was a girl with blue hair locked in a room on the second floor. She had this strong power and was part demon or something. There were some people around trying to stop her from using her powers because it was destroying everything. I went into the back yard and looked in the pool. The same girl was in it but she wasn't part demon. Then I got this impression that I was the only one that can stop her demon form by swimming with her. So I went in the pool but the water was cold. We swam/played together and we talked very loud. Then the neighbour came out and looked over the fence. He said something about being quiet. But the neighbour was Dr. Phil! Wth? He then called my house and left the same message on the answering machine. Can't remember the rest.

That's the last time I watch Pandora Hearts before bed. :/

PsychicPsycho

I had an odd dream last night. The first thing I remember was trailing Andy Petite (the baseball player), for some reason, into this giant hedge maze. He ran through the hedges, leaving a bunch of holes. I followed through the holes, but was trapped by zombies. Then this guy showed up (I apparently met him in an earlier part of the dream) and saved me. The next thing I remember was waking up in this room, like a hospital, but the guy was gone. Later in the dream I met this other guy who was wearing a hood, and I suspected he was the guy who saved me before. I eventually confronted him, and there was a cutscene were he was revealed to be the same guy, but that guy was some kind of demon. When the cutscene ended, I was watching the dream in 3rd person and it was like a video game. I was a woman with 2 swords, both huge but the left was bigger then the right. I had to reduce the demon guy's health to zero 3 times. and some reason he know seemed to have a large rock stuck to his feet that acted like part of his body, like I could damage him by stabing it. I was able to work him down to zero, at which point he flew off the map and some of his little demons.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I don't dream most of the times yet i dreamt this a couple of weeks ago:
I dreamt i was like a soldier, with black outfit and steel shoulder things. Then this guy told me to enter this hole he made in the wall, i was infiltrating in the USA's militar HQ!!! So i shoot at someone and an alarm sounds and i get killed by a shower of bullets.

Dreamy

If there's anything I hate, it's recurring dreams.

Every once in a great while, I'll dream of a dismembered human head strapped in a wheelchair chasing me down inside my old elementary school (it's this location because the very first time I had this dream, I was only 7 or so). The doors would always be locked from the outside, so I was TRAPPED... every time I would get way ahead of him to the other side of the school, he would use the bathroom mirrors to warp to other bathroom mirrors. It always got to the point where I become heavily exhausted in the dream, which resulted in me waking up in a panicky state.

I know, not a dream... more like a nightmare.
You would think 13 years later, the dream would eventually exit your mind, but nope.
Yeah those get annoying, when I wake up from one of those I'm always like "not again"

Batwing

Last night I had several different nightmares. I was stressing out like crazy before I went to bed, which may have been the cause.

The first one I had involved living inside a mini-theater. There was a bed backstage and I laying there, when suddenly someone who looked exactly like me came in and tried killing me.

The next one was again me in a bed, only I was in my room. I was laying there and could not physically move my body, which freaked me out.

Another one was me in the bathroom puking over and over.

And finally, the last one was me being hunted inside a building. I was running from some people and they tried shooting at me. At the end, I was at the top of the building and I had to jump off to my death or be shot.

It was not a very good night for me.

henryqueue

PkMn trainer
Yesterday I had an exam in my most important class - and I dreamed last night that the teacher graded it all in front of me and unfairly flunked me. Needless to say I woke up mad at him and I'm still mad!