• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I had a dream that Wingull was the mascot of Y, while Fennekin was the mascot of X.
It actually held a bit of power over me for a few seconds, as I wondered where my copy of Y was.
Then I remembered that this is reality, and that X and Y hadn't come out yet.

Armando Payne

I just had 2 dreams, 1 I was on holiday with my parents then we went on a cruise ship and there were a tesco on there. 2, I was late to this shindig and I realised that the year before someone nearly got away with murdering someone but then he admitted his murder jokingly then today a bunch of people invaded and killed practically everyone there but then I was siding with the bad guys all along, this was all so we could kidnap a baby which we did then we were inches away from getting away with it and each time we just about did before we drove into like this empty building with lights everywhere then the boss said 4 numbers then we finally got away with it. ( I also remember during the car chase we drove over fields and we nearly drove over a cliff.)

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I had a dream where I was teamed up with Aqua Man and Sasquatch for an undercover police department where we fought things like zombies and the Loch Ness monster, after a while we killed a few things from Godzilla

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I bit into my friend's neck, blood was gushing everywhere.

Why are my dreams so gorey?

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Once, I had a dream that I was eating pasta, whilst my Dad was arguing with my brother. A few weeks later, it happened in real life. o_O
One of the weirdest dreams Ive ever had was that I had a baby... At the age of 19. It was called Isla 0.0
I hope my dreams dont see into the future (these were real dreams, honest)

Oneironaut

Fairy Trainer
I had a dream that I ran into a shiny Sentret, and I caught it. :D

That's what happens when I play Pokemon right before sleeping, haha.

Mew The Gato

Well, prophetic dreams are obviously not unheard of. Due to this, it is possible that this dream be prophetic... but then again, it may not be! ;)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I was ... I dont remember much but someone was out to kill me. It was a good dream at start, having this little cute chick hanging..or clinging like a piggyback in front of my face. She adored me...something like that xD
But one stroll, this dude was approaching me but my mom encountered me so he ended up bumping onto my mom's shoulder. She shouted, "Watch where you're walking!"
Then later that day I found out that dude who bumped onto my mom was the person who was about to kill me but my mom bothered him.

I woke myself up after that >_> I don't want to continue it, nya~

Neriifur

All my dreams are nightmares.

Um they're usually always the same thing.

1.) Someone kills me.
2.) My boyfriend leaves me.
3.) Someone stabs me.
4.) I fly off something and I die.

DjangoCribbs

All my dreams are nightmares.

Um they're usually always the same thing.

1.) Someone kills me.
2.) My boyfriend leaves me.
3.) Someone stabs me.
4.) I fly off something and I die.

Might not be any consolation but that sounds fairly healthy, in the sense that it all sounds quite natural. It just suggests that you're someone who worries maybe a bit more than they should but not necessarily to an unhealthy degree. Query, do you find that you feel pain within these dreams?

WaterTypesFTW

Shiny Hunter
Geez, lately I've been having really graphic dreams about freaky kids and they're really creeping me out. I won't go into too much detail because these dreams are extremely gory so I'll try to explain as best as I can without making too many gruesome comments.

The one dream that stood out to me and freaked me out the most was about this kid who ate two other kids and almost ate my dad. I had this dream back in May and I remembered it so vividly, as much as I didn't want to remember it, that I was able to explain the entire thing in my dream journal clearly. My family and I drove into this town where we were greeted with this big fellow. He introduced himself as the mayor of the small town and told us to take shelter like everyone else because something dangerous was stalking the streets of this tiny little town. For some reason, my family and I went to go hide in a dark well with three kids between the ages of 6-8. One of the kids was really scared so he came to me for comfort. Shortly after one of the other kids went to another kid and then he ate him. The kid who committed the act did not appear disfigured or demonic in any way, he had no glowing eyes or anything. He appeared like a normal little kid and he did this gruesome thing. The kid who I was comforting dropped his guise of being scared, got mad and transformed into this lizard-like creature. However, the kid ate the lizard thing too. Then my dad tried to protect me and my family by trying to stand up to this little kid. In the dream, I closed my eyes and looked away but when I opened them I was alone in a dark place. My family was no where in sight and there was dead silence. Then that little boy appeared before me and when I tried to run he multiplied in hundreds of himself and as I ran they did nothing to me but only stood where they were, staring at me. It was like I was stuck in place while I ran because no matter how much I ran I couldn't move further from them. When they finally started walking towards me I woke up. I took a few minutes to keep myself awake because I did not want to go back into that dream and once I was awake I grabbed my dream journal and wrote the dream down.

Neriifur

Might not be any consolation but that sounds fairly healthy, in the sense that it all sounds quite natural. It just suggests that you're someone who worries maybe a bit more than they should but not necessarily to an unhealthy degree. Query, do you find that you feel pain within these dreams?

Well that's good at least xD I can't take any natural sleep aids due to things like that though, because they enhance them into becoming so visually violent that I don't go back to sleep after waking up from one of the dreams.

I think every guy I've ever been with has been like that, but hes the first guy I've ever had dreams like that about. Of course I also care about him more than anyone else I've ever been with in my entire lifetime, so it's probably stems off of that as well.

Rarely physical pain, sometime just a mental scare. Usually the mental scares after I wake up come from a very visual dream that feels real. Example is: "I had a dream that I was laying in my bed next to my mom. My dad came in the room with an angry look on his face and she held onto my hand and told me that everything will be okay. He took out a knife and repeatedly stabbed her in the chest and I watched as she cried in agony and then as she died. I tried to get away, but she kept holding onto me, and then my dad looked at me next after she was dead and I woke up." There's also some other weird ones that happen that don't sound so realistic. Like I remember this one dream I had where I was in a town and some older lady was riding around in a van and her and some other people told me I had to come with them. I was pretty much forced against my will and we were brought back to a school and locked up into some rooms. The lady would line up a large amount of kids a day and a select amount of them to one by one be tied up to a poll and killed. Well I was in the line and watched one boy tied up and there was this super hot flamethrower like object that went horizontally through his body and you got to watch it fall apart and see him die. Well I wasn't chosen in that line that day, so I went back to my room I was locked in.. I was like a small janitor's room with a tiny window that was really high up. I looked up out of it and you could see miles of swampy land with really tall grass, and a grey sky set out far away.. yeah the entire sky was just grey. Well I climbed up into the tiny window and got out and sort of inched along some weird..drain pipes. I eventually got down and ran out into the meadows and some soldiers were running around looking for me. I just laid down trying to hide out in the grass. The end o-o That one wasn't as realistic, but it was still weird and kind of scary.. Had a dream last night that I was a man and the entire world was being covered in water and everyone was going to die o-o

Last edited:

Kal Mage

It's random but yesterday, I had a random dream of brushing my teeth while I took a shower. As my toothbrush stopped working because maybe the batteries died, everything went dark, the sky, wallpaper, tiles, everything around except for the shower head and water became purely white. I didn't understand it and I just woke up with a blank mind.

DjangoCribbs

After watching Marble Hornets I decided that while the Slender stuff was... intriguing, I couldn't get wrapped into it if I couldn't bring myself to invest in the actual characters. Stupid reason, right? Late, but I haven't been on this thread in ages.

No, actually, it's not a stupid reason. Unfortunately, you seem to lack the maturity to simply come back and state that.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Last night I dreamt that Neil Patrick Harris was the Flash. He was trapped in another dimension and he had to fight that dimensions' dictator to get home.

DjangoCribbs

Yeeaah, my overall argument seemed to lack any continuity, sorta' like I time traveled in the middle of saying stuff. ^_^; Not denying I'm an unreasonable person. \=_=/

Aren't we all? No beef.

orochi

I had a dream where I was flying swiftly on top of an articuno, in that place where Aladdin lived..I think it was ancient Baghdad at night, while shooting plasma balls from my hands. I don't remember what I was aiming at but it was fun XD

Sobe0047

Collector
I had a dream where I was flying swiftly on top of an articuno, in that place where Aladdin lived..I think it was ancient Baghdad at night, while shooting plasma balls from my hands. I don't remember what I was aiming at but it was fun XD

That's a cool one. ^,^

Nowadays I usually dream about my baby girl.
She passed away last month.
Often the dream starts with us playing fetch outside or wrestling in the grass then coming inside to rest and cuddle.
I wake up reaching out for her and it takes a bit for me to realize she isn't there anymore.
I cry uncontrollably....
I hope to see her again someday...