• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I keep having these dreams that my roleplay partner suddenly creates about seven new muses whom are then all in dedicated relationships with another person, and she completely forgets about mine. It is frightening.

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
I've had a dream that i was at school and we were at a pep rally but there were Anti-Fly precautions everywhere (flytape, buzzers, etc) and a fly got through them and Everyone but me Freaked out because apparently in that dimension Literally everyone was supposed to be afraid of flies.

Another one i had, which was last night, a guy had a pet Robo-Dog and it litterally ate like a quarter of this dude's head and snapped a finger in like 3 pieces, and then the owner of the dog turned the guy into a cyborg

Durbe

I'm tired
Dreams are sure strange. Just yesterday, I had a dream that I was lecturing someone about the harshness of reality. Then, it got really aggressive and I received a detention slip...? I have no idea why, I've never had a single detention session in my life before. After that, I somehow got to lesson? The room was different from how it looks like in reality, but the floor/walls/ceiling still looks the same. I don't remember what happened there other than small talk.
After that, I was with two friends (and somehow, I seem to be coming from a fictional character's point of perspective). We had to go over the country (I live in Singapore, so that's not much of a fuss) to do some... Missions, apparently? But we went to the wrong train station, so we had to figure a way to the actual one. We stopped by a... dessert shop halfway? And my dream sort of ended there because I was about to oversleep and I shook myself awake.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
My dream was a mess even though not much really happened. I apparently had this stupid weird dream of how this bride was rather picky about her wedding dress or something, so we had to make the best one for her before she would marry. Then something related to Hunchback of Notre Dame happened--mostly with Frollo being mean to little birds or something and then having a dramatic fall from "Notre Dame" (it wasn't Notre Dame, it was some other big cathedral of sorts). Then there were a couple of other things that probably dealt with Ninja Turtles and Pokémon (though maybe not at the same time), and then it ended with me having a tapir for a pet that was slowly warming up to me.

*half-hearted shrug*

I haven't been sleeping too well this week.

LT_Lucario

Sultan of Steel
All my dreams are different but in all my dreams i clinch my teeth until they splinter, and its like i can feel it too. No fun

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I had a dream the other night that I had the same powers as superman. It felt great. I was saving this one girl all the time though idk why.
I probably had this dream because of watching too much smallville

Geekachu

I only seem to dream when I'm drunk which happened last night and I dreamt that my housemates stole my waffles (legit bought some toasted waffles the other day) and I was having massive fits of rage and tearing **** up

It was good to see them when I woke up in the morning

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I had a dream the other night that I was on a island relaxing, watching the clouds and ocean, then all the sudden I woke up and looked out my window, and there's snow everywhere. Back to reality.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Dreamed about a high, narrow room with beautiful windows which were curtained shut... only one person was in the room, and she introduced me as my new room-mate. I say I lost my keys, she just gives me a blank stare as the lightning flashes from behind the curtains.

Shadow of Umbreon

Waiting for Y
Had a VERY weird dream. I dreamed i was sitting at a table. Seemed like a restraunt. And this waiter came over and put some dishes on the table next to me. Then looked at me, walked slowly up to me, (I'm thinking what the- who is this guy?) then kisses me! What made it feel extremely awkward is that the guy i really like walked in and saw us. I woke up like "what the heck was that!" :/
The guy i like doesn't know i like him in real life and I'e liked him for like a year and more now.

STICKTOPIA

I had a couple of dreams where I found lots and lots of money. -sighs- if only it were true

Rilesz

Lion Master
Sometimes I think I can lucid dream, because lately i've been having the most amazing dreams, but other times i'm like semi-conscious and like, I feel like I can't escape it.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Last night I dreamt I was in a large room with a bunch of people to learn to play guitar. The teacher was playing a song on her guitar, but the students were like complaining they wanted another song, and that she wasn't good enough. Even though what she played sounded amazing, and I was thinking to myself that I would never be able to play like that (which I won't, lol).
I also dreamt that I was playing a card game (like Yu-Gi-Oh) against some demonic looking guy who was threatening to slice my throat with his chains and scythe if I would lose. He almost had me, and was about to kill me, but I had a counter card ready to play that saved me. It's funny that I watched it from 3rd person perspective the moment he had his weapons against my throat. And well, it sounds scarier than it was, lol.

Man, I dreamt a whole lot more last night, but I don't remember enough details to write about them. I always seem to dream tons every night. Whole adventures that seem to be going on for many hours, or sometimes even days. Ranging from stuff like videogames, movies, music, monsters, people I know, people I don't know, drawings I've made etc.
Might post here more often since I tend to remember things I've dreamt.

Silvijo

I mostly dream about being in video game worlds,mostly from the 8-bit era. It's really nice.
But that's not the only stuff I dream, getting lost in a forest is also monthly bread for me,for example.