• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Last night I had a dream I was watching a movie in which a huge mech the size of a skyscraper with aircraft carriers as arms (those were literally his arms, yeah) was rampaging in the middle of a city. Then suddenly I was inside the movie facing this mega sized mech, and it shouted "I AM OMEGA!!" at me, and I'm like "I don't care." and uppercut the thing to send it flying over the horizon like it was nothing.

That's gotta be one of the most awesome things I've pulled off in my dreams ever. :D

edit: Had Diancie appear in a dream last night. Probably because I've spent over a week soft resetting for a perfect one and watched the latest Pokémon movie the day before.

Last edited:

AnakBaé

I had two dreams last night, second one was more lucid:

1.) My friends and I were in a place that looked like Italian Coastal city until suddenly, two muscular female lions began appear out of nowhere and began to chase us. After running for a while, we began to get exhausted and desperate. I look carefully at the distance and saw a group of people playing soccer. A plan quickly popped itself; telling me to run towards the soccer players, hoping that they would stop the lions somehow. We ran towards the soccer players. Upon noticing our arrival and saw two lions coming their way, those suckers began to run as well. The spectators went frenzy and scattered all over the place. The whole place turned into chaos, and I began to laugh like a madman... Until a freaking text in 2 am in the morning dragged me back to reality.

2.) Upon reading the text, I fell asleep again. I ended up in a fancy neighborhood. The sky was purple and the sun shone brightly that evening. I looked around and saw three kids, going from door to door asking for candies. "Ooh it must be halloween?" I thought. They approached on door and quickly got rejected. They looked very sad, so I approached them and asked them what's wrong. "They are not giving us candies because its not cold," the eldest boy said. I was confused. What does the temperature has anything to do with candies?
I reached my pocket and found a pack of cigarette. As I took it off, I offered a cigar for each one of them. "Wow thanks," the eldest kid said. They began to light their cigar and inhale it excessively . "Na ah, that's not how you do it." I said. I lit my own cigar and showed them how to use it with style. I was perfectly aware of what I was doing in that dream: teaching kids how to smoke. "Pretend like you are a fire-breathing dragon," I said. And they began to do it. They clear weather quickly shifted into snow. The eldest kid seemed to grew some respect for me and began to ask about many things. The last thing he asked me was my favorite football team, which I replied with his favorite team that he just mentioned, just to make him happy.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Last night was weird. I had a mansion together with my boyfriend, but there were crocodiles in the pool. But then Darkrai came out of the shed nearby and chased the crocodiles away. Seems that we offered Darkrai the shed to live in because he is lonely. So he would be close enough to visit but to far away to give nightmares.
That was the third time in tree weeks that Darkrai appeared in my dreams. Just wut o_O
And no, those dreams weren't nightmare-ish

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I had a Dream last night where i was on the Amazing Race. Only on this amazing race there were no Teams, it was all individual. The other Contestants were also kids i havent seen since Middle School, and my sister. I remember all of us running towards the next task in some sort of Mech suits. I also jumped up a small cliff because i went the wrong way. The next task was something to do with Repairing a roof or something. Only a handful of people could fix the roof at a time, so they gave the rest of us massages while we waited.

Then i woke up.....

phanpycross

God-king
I dreamt that a virus caused rodents to turn into zombies, and a guy with huge teeth was the first one converted O:

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Last night (in the dream of course) me and my friends were in a band and our first concert was . . . in an elementary school classroom. All the lights in the room were turned off so I couldn't see the strings on my guitar. Afterwards we were at GameStop looking at amiibos, and for some reason the Rosalina amiibo looked a lot like Phosphora. Then chuggaaconroy and Falco were walking on a tightrope looking for a phone shaped like the letter I. I don't even.

I can't remember what I dreamt about this morning.
Usually I write my dreams down on my dream journal.

Most of the time I have to wake up early for college but I always get so tired when I'm in bed so I fall asleep again and sometimes I even dream that I get out of my bed and go shower but I always wake up before I actually take a shower because I always seem to procrastinate it in my dreams lol
Those dreams are very unrealistic but I just think that they're normal dreams because I don't know that it's just a dream.
I remember that I dreamt that I got out of my bed and I was on some kind of space station and I was gonna shower and I put my clothes in some kind of pipe sewer thing that would probably transport my laundry to the washing machine.
Funny thing was that I actually focused more on the laundry transport pipe thing than on me actually showering, it was a very random and hilarious dream except for my parents who didn't like that I didn't get out of my bed yet.

psydoge

Don't usually have adventure like dreams, but I had one last night (or morning really, its holidays and I slept in). Kind of sucks that I don't really have those adventure/random/funny dreams often cos some on here seem quite funny.

It starts by me getting out of bed (in my dream) before sunrise, and I immediately knew something was wrong. I looked out of my window and in the early morning sky, there was a massive black cloud away in the distance shooting off lightning bolts. On the TV I find out that there are massive storms widespread throughout the earth, and all sorts of natural disasters. Apparently a tsunami wiped out the whole world and only Australia were safe, however the tsunami was quickly heading towards Australia and the newsreaders were telling us to evacuate towards the middle of Australia which is essentially desert.

My memory fades a bit, the next thing I recall we're in USA and we find out that the tsunami causes people to turn into zombies for whatever reason. There are two types of zombies, good zombies who are conscious of what they are doing and are merciful but have lost everything to do with their past lives, and your more typical zombies who just kill people for fun. Apparently when you die you become a good zombie, and to become a bad zombie you die twice. A bunch of good zombies are coming to and are trying to work out what has happened. Some survivors collaborate with the good zombies to explain what has happened. There is a horde of bad zombies running (not walking) down a road and the survivors and the good zombies have to duck under a wall to avoid the bad zombies.

The next part of my dream - the tsunami becomes irrelevant, and the threat seems to die down. We're back in Australia, my friends and I are at school just chilling, when suddenly a horde of bad zombies break into our school. They attack us and everyone tries to fight the zombies but they keep getting deeper into our school. A few people get bitten and turn into good zombies, they have to die twice to become bad zombies. I had some kind of knife/sword thing as a weapon and I was pretty good at killing the zombies, but there were too many so the survivors ran into the school hall and barricaded the doors.

That only delayed the inevitable, the zombies broke in again. Everyone resumed fighting the zombies but somehow my brain twisted the plot of the dream. It was now a free for all battle for survival, so the survivors were fighting each other as well as the zombies. A couple of my close friends died but I didn't react because it was free for all, while I calmly killed numerous people with my weapon. A bit of a memory fade and the next thing I know, a girl (named X) who was in my English class this year (she's a nice person, we talked a bit last year during school camp but this year not much at all, so that was strange) was piggy backing me and most people had turned into bad zombies. By using my added height I was able to kill a lot of zombies and it was harder for the zombies to kill me. Dunno why X was piggy backing me, but she probably sensed that I was so effective at killing that she was safe. The door which the zombies broke through was open, so me and X made a run for it and ran through the door. As soon as we exited the hall all the zombies were destroyed, and the apocalypse thing had ended. It's all cliched stuff from then on, me and X hug, the dark sky suddenly becomes bright and vibrant and I walk off to resume my life with no friends because they all turned into zombies. It's around then when I woke up.

Another dream I had a couple of weeks ago. I remember waking up and screaming, but I wasn't sure whether I actually woke up in real life or if I woke up within the actual dream. I was screaming because there was this massive, weird looking spider near me, and I'm scared of spiders. A few hours later after i actually woke up it dawned on me that it was not a spider, it was an Ariados.

Keysmash

buys meat
I jumped into a really shady school and somehow ended up shooting a crossbow like it was nothing, with an endless supply of ammo without reloading. I was Zen from Persona Q, and had to protect Rei from the francophone students. One of those thrilling dreams that really stick with you for a while.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I can tell you that I have some of the weirdest and exciting dreams ever. Here's one I had a few days ago. I was a Flygon. I was with my trainer and he went on vacation with his mom to some island. It was really small though, with a large crater lake thing in the middle and this towering hotel built around it, in the middle of the ocean or something. So it was an island. So apparently I did something that upset the island cops and next thing I know I'm running away from them (running not flying) and they're chasing me with their speedboat in the water next to me. So I run into the hotel and go up 7 flights of stairs. Yes, 7 but it felt a lot higher but by this time I was doing sort of a half flying jumping running thing. The thing is the cops were chasing me up the stairs, in their speedboat. Luckily I got away and was on the roof of the building. Then I fly down to the side of the crater lake where I meet up with the Regi trio. Apparently they're trying to summon some sort of mud snake thing. So I go into this cave connected to the side of the lake and do this thing that was glowy and red. Anyway this really ugly giant mud snake emerges. Then there was something about Regigigas. Then I woke up.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
It's been a while since I had a Pokémon related dream.

I was playing Alpha Sapphire and was trying to catch Kyogre with the Kyogre on my team. I used Kyogre's Thunder move which looked really awesome, but unfortunately KO'd the wild Kyogre. Since I wanted to catch it I soft-reset the game, but then it froze and it showed a white screen with a few random Pokémon on it. Then after some seconds it sent me to an unknown map and showed me a Mega Magcargo, that was apparently from Cynthia (the gen 4 champion). Somehow I was trying to catch it without going into battle. But my Pokéballs kept getting bounced away by a Team Flare grunt who was hiding behind the nearby Pokécenter building. I was trying to find out a better way of doing things, but accidentally left the map and soft reset the game again, hoping that I had saved after my battle with Kyogre (couldn't remember if I did).
Unfortunately I hadn't, and I was back before the legendary encounter, but this time it was a Reshiram instead of a Kyogre. For some reason I didn't really notice or care, I just soft- reset my game again, and it caused the same glitch to happen again. That's kind of where that part of my dream ended.

Ninfia-Fan

I had a strange, yet awesome dream a few nights ago. I, for whatever reason, dreamed that I was a werewolf in a supernatural highschool in a war against humans. I attended a class where werewolves learned to control their inner wolf. So, I contact the wolf to find it's word has a black floor and walls, with red paw prints inside white circles. I don't know why I remember that. I see the wolf laying on it's side away from me and it's also white. The next thing I know is that I've morphed into a wolf, with the other 'students' and when it comes time for me to morph back to human, Ai do, but I retain the wolf ears and tail. The thing is, they were black, not white. I remember gasps of shock and horror, but I didn't get any further. My body had to cut the dream short, which was annoying. Now, I'm waiting to see what happens next, like this is some reality TV show.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I just remembered a strange dream I had as a kid.

I always used to be terrified of those things where people wear a big sweater, put their dog in the collar, and move their hands around like they are the dog's hands (I probably didn't explain that very well, so here's a picture). Anyway, I once had a dream where one of those things was in an infomercial selling these weird cookies. I don't know why, but it for some reason terrified me and I woke up, and didn't fall asleep for another three hours. :/

Qucas

I was at a college, looking for information on a criminal organization, when the President of the college decided to lock me up in the tower and had her kids watch me. I stayed in the tower for awhile. Then this old man gave me the information I was looking for and I used my fire powers to escape the tower and destroy the local muffinshop (it was the base of the organization).

Chili

I had a strange dream where I was kidnapped and made a slave and then woke up from that dream. Fell asleep again, and I was the Avatar and defeated the greatest evil. Pretty awesome.

sweetbbydoll

Wishing upon a star~
I woke up from a nightmare I was having which involved me getting into a car accident. The most terrifying thing about it was, I was taking a nap in my car when it happened, it felt so real. Scary stuff.