• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Today I dreamt that I saw a wear green bug on the floor and I started shaking and freaking out and the bug did the same it was spooky

Opassa

Tunne susi rakasta
last night i dreamt that i was on the blue streak roller coaster at cedar point but it was like the super mario rpg minecart mini-game and i had to control it the entire time, weird but pretty rad

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Last night in my dream I was at school, but for some reason we had to build a giant wall around the building, supposedly to keep something out. It didn't seem to work, because afterwards the principal called everyone into the cafeteria. Everybody must have fallen asleep (in the dream) because next thing we knew, the the walls were torn down and a huge beast had torn right thought the middle of the school.

I dreamt that it was a very hot day in the middle of winter.
Everyone was hanging out in some kind of cruise ship lol

skyradiant

To Each Future
I had a really beautiful dream once. After it was cloudy, the sun came through, and I would describe everything looking like a painting and real life fused together.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Not too many lately.

But I do remember one where I was in a store, surrounded by Christmas gifts (wrapped ones). I woke up thinking that they'd still be there. They weren't... dang it :(. It seemed really real.

ebevan91

About half of my dreams end up with me getting laid but then I wake up :(

Then the rest usually have to do with school or work since that's typically what I'll be doing the next day.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
My dreams can get very random.
But the most common kind of dreams I have is where I am in a situation, like captured or trapped, and I have to escape. Either by myself or w/friends.
I am quite the escape artist. I always end up escaping xD

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Last night was one of the more oddly clear and cohesive dreams I've ever had. I was just hanging around in my room and posting on Serebii, when someone called me by my actual name. I was confused, then looked out my window and saw this girl I used to like in elementary school (I haven't seen her since, but she is at my high school). Funny thing is, my room was at he top of a 500-story skyscraper. 0_o

She invited me to "go to lunch" with her and her friends, but she was acting kinda weird. Nonetheless, I accepted. We went into some sort of cave filled with bookshelves for some reason, when I realized I firgot my lunch, so I hurried back home. This time it was the house my family moved out of just a few years ago, and it was the middle of the night. I was sneaking around the house for some reason, and was almost spotted by my dad. I made it into my room and found my lunch fully packed somehow. When I was going downstairs my parents were right there cleaning out the fish tank we used to have, and said I couldn't go out for lunch anymore and that they were giving the fish tank to my aunt and uncle.

Then I woke up. :/

Lately I have been having a lot of lucid dreams or rather completely immersing myself in a self induced state of being lost in my mindscape. A lot of those dreams being being were I am just relaxing or with someone else I really miss.

Ever since I started watching Dexter my dreams are very similar to the storylines of that show.
I also dreamt about something I saw on the news last night but I can't remember what it was.

KilluaGirl

Lil'chu
I'm pretty bad at recalling my own dreams.
The most recent one I can remember happened last week. I was about six years old and was friends with an Indian girl the same age.
For some reason my younger sister of four years was also the same age as my friend and I.
Apparently my sister was a criminal mastermind somehow infecting people with melanoma and we had to hunt her down and put her
in the principles office (which for some reason was basically jail).
So... yeah. That was fun.

I dreamt that I had a battle in Pokémon Red\Blue.
Meanwhile there were a monkey and donkey in my garden.
The monkey walked in a very hilarious way (think popping dubstep dancer legs or something) and kept walking to the donkey who made the monkey stay at a distance.
At some point they even started fighting and even continued fighting when they got into my house.
I woke up and a picture of a trainer looking at me with wide open eyes is stuck in my head.
What a spooky dream lol

Last edited:

Puma Italia

My dreams recently have just been of my ex girlfriend. I spend all day missing her, and what we used to have. It chases me into my dreams. I can't wait to be over this.

ChloboShoka

Writer
The day my nan passed away and the exact time she died, I had a dream that I was dozing off and my nan came into my room to wake me up and said, "You forgot me peanuts." The weird thing was that she was allergic to nuts and I had that dream about 4PM, the same time she died.

The other day I had a dream that I was in a beach that replaced sand which white rice. Someone tried to pick up the rice and eat it, but they ended up eating cat poo as well.

There was another weird dream, but I don't remember it now.

Last night I had a dream about an Evangelion racing game where all the angels were palette swaps of Arael... yeah I have weird dreams XD

Today I had this weird dream where a worm ate one of the feathers of my pet bird and turned in some kind of weird feather dinosaur worm creature.
wat