• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dreams

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
I couldn't recall my dream but one of my friends dreamt about caterpie having 7 mega evolutions :p

Infernobat.

Negative
I had a dream about 1000s of Goomy surrounding me, they were trying to eat me alive, I ran away but fell down a hole then I woke up.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I recently had a nightmare in which my pillow was covered in fire ants 0_o You can imagine how well that went upon waking up.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I dreamt that my right hand was somehow replaced with the rose of a Roselia. I remember a Roselia or Roserade looked shocked at me and then I saw my hand. It was pretty freaky. When I woke up, I had no feeling in my hand. It seems like I was sleeping right on my hand, blocking the bloodstream and making it feelingless.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I dreamt I had a portable device that would let me time travel back into the past. But it was pretty limited, as it required a separate device to set the amount of minutes you wanted to travel and it could not go back further than 1 hour back in the time. It also took at least 5 seconds to activate the time travel, and then went on several minutes cooldown. The device also used three big batteries that were fully drained after two successful time travels. Despite all the limitations, it was still pretty awesome. :D

I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with Chuggaaconroy.

PanpourHoopa

When I was 12-15 years old, which is when i got bullied and had no friends except for my dog, I would have this dream where I was getting chased by this ghost-like thing (it looked like ghost face and slender man had a baby), and then I would fall down a dark back hole, then wake up sitting up and looking around for a while. I never found out what it was about.

A few days ago I fell asleep on my stomach. In my dream I saw something looking down on me then felt like it was pushing me down, so I woke up and rolled over and told Tyler to get on the bed while I fell back asleep.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Last night I had a dream about a cookie going on a date with a strawberry and the cookie was afraid they would melt kinda into the white fuzz thing you see on outdated strawberries.

What the frick do I eat at night?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Had another dream in which I was straddling on the side of a blimp (or something like that). I was in a war with some other people and we were about to enter a battle so we could get somewhere to help other people. Either way, something started shooting flat rocks at me that stuck to the side of the blimp as I screamed and tried to get back in the people compartment of the blimp....then once I got back in, I had a remote control in my hand and rewound the scene and relieved like 4 or 5 times. Dreams, what are you even?

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
A few nights ago I had a dream where Mega Electrode was a thing.

And its ability gave priority to exploding moves.

I'm scared. ._.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I was recently involved emotionally with someone and my feelings, strong as they were, weren't reciprocated. I had a dream a couple of nights ago that they came to my workplace and started shouting at me, and I felt indignant as a result because I felt like I had the short end of the stick. I had another dream the next night that we met on the top floor of the science block at my old school and they asked me, "you've got something to say, haven't you?" or words to that effect. Thanks for the insight, brain.

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
^ Is this a sponsored forum comment or something? :p

The most memorable dream I had recently was of this character who's given an immortality serum, torn apart and kept alive to draw out the pain. He is literally torn from limb to limb, his body parts are all over the place in the room. His eyes have been removed from his brain, and they track whoever comes near.

I need a psychoanalyst or something.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I had a dream that a manticore-ish catdog invaded my backyard and suddenly I was raising it like a pet and I really don't know what my subconscious is trying to tell me.