• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Welcome to the Official SPPf Dreamshipping Discussion Thread
A thread dedicated to the adorable love and friendship between Satoshi/Ash and Mew.

[img139]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Mew/Dream-1.jpg[/img139]
Made the wallpaper although it's been resized. You can find the full-sized wallpaper here. ^^

WOOT! We've been revived. XD

Feel free to discuss any and all hints, maybe a few shippy pictures too, and generally talk about all things Dreamshippy. ^_^

Fanlisting -- Yay for fans!
1. Katsu Koneko
2. Sternklar Eefi
3. Mimori Kiryu
4. Darkliger
5. Arrow
6. Darkliger
7. Pika Tear
8. johnnyd2
9. Hikarii
10. HarleyScarow
11. Mewbiraxys
12. octoboy
13. Orenji-chan
14. Xx-Endless_Summer-xX
15. cameronjc

Keeping the thread active!
1) Post topics
2) Comment on pictures
3) Talk about the latest news about the show/manga

Questions asked so far:
When did you first see any sign of Dreamshipping?
Do you think the writers should put Mew in more episodes and/or movies to have a bit more subtle/obvious evidence of Dreamshipping?
What would be a Good Dreamshipping or Safeshipping song?
If Mew could change into human form, how would you picture her? Don't spare the details.
If Mew and Satoshi were seperated from the gang, what do you think would happen *NEW*

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
It is actually pretty cute, and I always wondered if there was a name for it. Who came up with it?

But normally, I don't like to ship Satoshi/Ash with anyone but somehow, Mew appeals to me more than any other ones, as for shippings wise. Satoshi x Mew is indeed adorable, as well as maybe including Pikachu. Sometimes I do that for fun, and out of pure random.

...Umm. Yeah. I guess you could call me a supporter of Dreamshipping. xP What else am I missing here? ;; My once-in-a-lifetime posting in shippers community, haha.

Mimori Kiryu

I support this shipping. It's cute. ^.^!

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Well, I guess I could get into this shipping. I mean I support Wishshipping, so what's so different?

But to tell the truth, I never really thought of Ash and Mew before. Hmmm...

Mimori Kiryu

I have a topic, I think...

In the Mirage Pokemon Special actually. xD I thought this special was a good one for Dreamshipping.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
OMG! Supporters! I never thought anyone would post in here! ^________^ Arigatou Gozaimasu Minna-san. ^^

@ゆめ Eefi - Well I created it along with it's opposite shipping: Safeshipping (Ash x Mirage Mew) ^^; By the way what is Condolenceshipping?

P.S. - I love your banner!

Hm..maybe the first movie. At the end, Misty and Brock don't see Mew flying, but Ash did. Oooh and when Mew saved Ash from that painful crash into the stone wall.

Now I feel like make graphics of them now. xD

And I did make graphics..well one little tiny wallpaper.

[img200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Dream.jpg[/img200]

Mimori Kiryu

That's a cute picture! ^_^ I think its adorable. Oh, btw, Condolenceshipping is the member shipping of ゆめ Eefi and Eszett. ^^

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I can support this. Man, I'm really into conflicting ships now. o_O

As for evidence, I actually never witnessed any. I just think it's cute.

Angeling

true love
Katsu Koneko said:
OMG! Supporters! I never thought anyone would post in here! ^________^ Arigatou Gozaimasu Minna-san. ^^

@ゆめ Eefi - Well I created it along with it's opposite shipping: Safeshipping (Ash x Mirage Mew) ^^; By the way what is Condolenceshipping?

P.S. - I love your banner!

Hm..maybe the first movie. At the end, Misty and Brock don't see Mew flying, but Ash did. Oooh and when Mew saved Ash from that painful crash into the stone wall.

Now I feel like make graphics of them now. xD

And I did make graphics..well one little tiny wallpaper.

[img200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Dream.jpg[/img200]
Ooh.. Safeshipping. Well, it's still Mew, so, yeah. xP

Thanks for the compliment on the banner, I simply love it once Umi PMed it, and yes, Condolenceshipping is the shipping I created for Eszett (kitty x3) and I. Apparently he approves of it. <3

Hmm, now that Katsu Koneko mentioned it, that could be seen as an 'evidence' for Dreamshipping. Also, I think the eighth movie could also hold a few evidence for the shipping, as well as evidence for Pikachu x Mew shipping too. xDD;;

Oh, and nice drawing of Satoshi and Mew. x33

Last edited:

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Safeshipping? Which one's that...I don't remember seeing anywhere.

Mimori Kiryu

It's from the movie special 'Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon' actually. It was really cute. :3

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Dreamshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mew
Safeshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mirage Mew(from the special)

~ ~ ~

@Kanami Yuta - Yay! Thank you for reviving this thread Yuta-san! *dances* Ohh so that's what it was. It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;;

@Arrow - I agree, there's not that much evidence between the two, but it's soo cute. ^^ The shipping's pretty new since I learned that last Thursday it was added to the Bulbagarden list.

@ゆめ Eefi - xD I wish I had that good Graphic skills. Oh yeah that does have Pikachu x Mew evidence..so cute~

Well I didn't actually draw it, I had it tucked inside "my Pictures" folder on my comp. I save too many pics of Ash and save a few pics of Mew. ^^;;

Angeling

true love
Katsu Koneko said:
It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;;

@ゆめ Eefi - xD I wish I had that good Graphic skills. Oh yeah that does have Pikachu x Mew evidence..so cute~

Well I didn't actually draw it, I had it tucked inside "my Pictures" folder on my comp. I save too many pics of Ash and save a few pics of Mew. ^^;;
What looked like a Safeshipping banner? o_O

The banner is <3. I need more Satoshi images, while I have more Mew ones. xDD;;

I don't think all shippings need to have solid, blatantly obvious evidence, because otherwise a lot of the shippings on the list of SPPf and BMGf wouldn't be there. And thus the terms canon and fandom or whatever.

My brain is asleep, so I probably don't know what I'm typing right now. ._. New stuff to brainstorm.. I don't know! Aahh! I don't even really post in this section myself.. >>

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Anyone have more pics?

Mimori Kiryu

@Eefi: Your banner in your signature looks like a Safeshipping banner because it has Ash and the Mirage Mew in it. ^^

Katsu Koneko said:
@Kanami Yuta - Yay! Thank you for reviving this thread Yuta-san! *dances* Ohh so that's what it was. It looked like an Safeshipping banner when I first saw it. ^^;;
No problemo. ^^ I really like this thread. Well, yeah, it does give that impression. XD

Angeling

true love
Arrow said:
Anyone have more pics?
I never watched the special myself, but I just heard about it from my friends and from SPP.net. <3 So I don't have any pictures, and why such a short post? >_>;

Kanami Yuta said:
@Eefi: Your banner in your signature looks like a Safeshipping banner because it has Ash and the Mirage Mew in it. ^^
I guessed it, but yeah, it is Safeshipping. I don't have sufficient Satoshi pictures to make it more Dreamshipping over Safeshipping, but almost same thing. ;(

Do you think the writers should put Mew in more episodes and/or movies to have a bit more subtle/obvious evidence of Dreamshipping?

My half-arsed attempt into making a topic here. Blah.

Mimori Kiryu

Yeah, I do. I mean, come on, if Ash really is one of the chosen trainers to meet every legendary then they need to do more with Mew, the basic leader of all the legendaries.

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite

Yeah. It would be very cute to see Mew appear and try to get closer to Ash.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
@ゆめ Eefi - I agree on all that and you're right, you're banner is <3. xD

@Arrow - I don't have anymore pictures of Sato and Mew, but I can always screenshot the movie shipping moments. So expect some soon..

@Kanami Yuta - ^__^ - Still thank you for reviving it!

Yes it would be obvious evidence..^__^ Hmm it would kind of be like Pikashipping..or something..^^; I hope Ash will see Mew again, he is one of the chosen trainers to see her. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.