1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamsworks' Dragons

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I'm very disappointed I couldn't find a thread of the franchise by Dreamworks, How To Train Your Dragon and its sequel and series. I recently watched both movies and was blown away by both, I went to see HTTYD2 in theaters twice and am buying both DVDs and a ton of merchandise when I have the money. I'm thinking about picking up on the TV series. I really like both movies a lot but DreamWorks has a history of turning their movies into shitty cartoons(Kung Fu Panda, Back At The Barnyard, Penguins of Madagascar) and I’m on the fence. I don’t want to be disappointed.

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

The cartoon is amazing so far. It has two seasons which pretty much pick up right where the first movie left off. It has two more season(could have more in the future) coming soon, one in 2015 and the other sometime after that. No news on what those seasons will entail but I have a feeling it will pick up after the second movie ended.

3. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I think it would be amazing if the third season started off where we left off with the second movie but that might be wishful thinking, iirc the third season is going to be called "Dragon Masters" iirc and Hiccup is called a "Dragon Master" in the second movie by Astrid and Drago. I'll definitely check out the show now that I've had people confirm to me it's not that bad. The HTTYD movies surprisingly were really good with their characters and development along with the action too.

4. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

It honestly felt just like watching the movie to me. I think it should have them in the future, although there is five years of time there to explore prior to the movie...