• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dressed for Jess Success! (614)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Mamoswine's little temper tantrum was fun to watch IMO since it showed Mamoswine's flaw in getting angry easily. I was way more bothered by how jealous Jessie got when James won the ribbon, though. :/

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Mamoswine's little temper tantrum was fun to watch IMO since it showed Mamoswine's flaw in getting angry easily. I was way more bothered by how jealous Jessie got when James won the ribbon, though. :/

She did seem bothered when she saw James getting so much support from the contest audience when she watched him, tho I didn't think that was a bad thing. And I just realized that contests get televised in the anime, which I hadn't given much thought about til now. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
She did seem bothered when she saw James getting so much support from the contest audience when she watched him, tho I didn't think that was a bad thing. And I just realized that contests get televised in the anime, which I hadn't given much thought about til now. ^^;

My point is that she should've simply been grateful to James for winning for her, though. Instead, she seemed downright selfish. :/

Janovy

Banned
My point is that she should've simply been grateful to James for winning for her, though. Instead, she seemed downright selfish. :/
She hugged him. I'd say she was pretty grateful.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Musashi getting sick and making Kojirou compete in a Contest in her place ranks among my top three favorite Shinou saga moments. It was just so humorous, not to mention amazing to see how well Kojirou did even if he defeated Hikari and Manmoo.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was cool to see that Dawn kept a positive attitude about losing. She's really gotten mature. James and Meowth winning that ribbon for Jessie was just so awesome and Meowth kept his promise from before.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I now feel like Kojirou's win here shouldn't even count since he was essentially cheating when he disguised himself as Musashi. It makes Musashi's Shinou Contest subplot seem even worse now since it tarnishes her legacy.

Scorbunnie

Looked like some of Jessie's contest mastery rubbed off on James because he was much better at contests than expected.

It made me wish that James could take over the Sinnoh contests for Jessie all the time lol.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
This was a very good episode.

James covering for Jessie was hilarious….but why is he actually a better Coordinator than her? The Fury Swipes ramen performance was iconic and inspired, 10/10! Dawn’s appeal was powerful and simple in the way it showed off Piplup’s charm well; Mamoswine swallowing the Ice Shard to create the kind of ice armor and then combing that with Hidden Power was just overkill lmao. Dawn is just that good! Also liked how she was a bit disappointed by just how good Mamoswine was bc it ended the battle too quickly lol

That being said I really like how even though Mamoswine gets along with Dawn for the most part, it can still fly off the handle when it gets pissed. Dawn’s issues with Mamoswine don’t magically get resolved in an episode or two, but they work on it together and it’s a constant thing that gets addressed. Mamoswine just rampaging was so viscerally embarrassing to watch, but it’s a testament to how strong Dawn has become when she can just shrug it off, not blame Mamoswine too much, and resolve to work on it for next time. Very admirable of her and a big reason why I love Dawn