• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DREV SE and Marik Deck

SmartD

Wow! I want to get Gold Sarcophagus in Duelist Revolution SE set. But there won't be a Shining Darkness SE set this year? And a Marik Structure deck with Mirror Force is worth buying.

Wow! I want to get Gold Sarcophagus in Duelist Revolution SE set. But there won't be a Shining Darkness SE set this year? And a Marik Structure deck with Mirror Force is worth buying.

This is no Shining Darkness SE set to be released. It's probably because releasing a Shining Darkness SE would flood the market with too many products for Q2 of this year. There already being the Duelist Toolbox, Hidden Arsenal 2, Gold Series 3, Duelist Revolution, and the Wave 1 of tins.

Mikau

Better then you
Holy hell, Gold Sarc and Mirror Force. I guess this was a good time to start playing again.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
This makes me glade that I didn't buy that Gold Sarcophagus for $25 last week. :D
And can someone explain this from the Marik deck page?

As a special bonus, Structure Deck: Marik also includes 2 additional Ultra Rare cards: Temple of the Kings and Mystical Beast of Serket!

Structure Deck: Marik Contains:

39 Common Cards
3 Ultra Rare Cards
1 Rulebook
1 Game Mat
1 Dueling Guide

Is there a 3rd one that they didn't mention or am I just missing something?

Mikau

Better then you
I can only assume the Temple and Serket are special promos or something. They did it with the Dinosaur deck (it came with Five Headed Dragon). The third ultra rare is probably the face card.

cybermew

A la lune!
Eh, only thing I care about is the fun I'm going to have convincing my store owner to run Random Structure deck week using Machinas, Marik, SD3 and other such stuff.

But I do quite like the DREV SE, but I reckon Gallis should have been in it.