• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drew/Shuu Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Awww ... I can't see the Drew Collage thing. Stupid Internet. *kicks computer*

Drew as a gamer? Awesome! I love May in that piccy. It's so CS-ish-y ... lol, I love it!

Medea

Excalibur
Yeah, I've gone back to watching some episodes of Drew again. Unfortunately, these are episodes he loses in. Win Lose or Drew, Come What May, and Channeling the Battle Zone. Well, the one with Robert, that was kind of brutal (for being a short when we see it) and the big one against May...nice to make the battle 10 minutes long when it's supposed to be five minutes. But that one against Grace...that was some messed up crap. I mean, Drew and Roselia got messed up.

But that left for some weird Drew expressions, that we never see again in the anime.

blaziken9

blazekicker
Argh! photobucket is down! and just when I am about to store some of my favourite Drew pics there!!! *sobs* T_T

KetchupO

tωisted
OMG. I'd love to join ^^
Drew is by far my fave charcter in the anime (after harley :p)
I love his smooth moves and the way he's always calm and collected xD....itz HOT
o.o"
I'll draw fan art of him real soon and post it here :D

Medea

Excalibur
AG51161.jpg

^Yeah, that's one of those shots I'm talking about!

Why does that turn me on? I don't know. I have a weird thing with Drew. I get turned on by him if he has his shirt off, is extremely mad, or is getting his but beat. And early Advanced episodes were pretty cruel to poor Drew. I mean, the first couple of episodes he's in, we see him as the little punk that deserved to get beat. I mean, he gets his butt beat by Robert, Grace, and even Timmy. Meanwhile the victories are just May and Ash.

KetchupO

tωisted
okayz I'm back ^^ Why was this thread dieing :( ???

anyway as promised, I drew some fan art! ^^

http://i7.*******.com/727u1so.png <<<<<<< SEXY

http://i6.*******.com/89u06cz.png

http://i7.*******.com/6lvi0er.png

Hope ya'll like it :D
If used please give credit to ketchupO :) (*me :p)

Last edited:

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
whoa! those fan arts are AWESOME! *claps like mad* xDD the shadings are nice ... but maybe it'll be better if you blend them in with the other colours a little ... so it wont look to solid ... but meh. that's just me ... xD

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
@Medea, I love that pic. Drew looks so hot with his :eek: face. ^_^
@Ketchupo, those are awesome pics. The first one though, drew has short hair. very short hair. :c

Yeah I agree with Pikustrite, they do look a bit blocky? or solid. o_o; but still, Drew's hot-ness makes up for that. c:

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
@Angelic Pika : ahaha yeah ... his hotness makes up for EVERYTHING, actually xDD

Drew's sooooooo cute like that >>o.o ahahahah!! xDD I've been searching for a pic like that for ages ^^;; I wonder what would he look like with O_O; ... ok I'm getting crazy ... what I really wanted to see is if Drew's reaction is like Ruby's in the Manga where he found out the girl that saved him is Sapphire, Prof. Birches daughter .... just for kicks ... "EHHH?!" that'll be hysterical!

Medea

Excalibur
Oh man, that is some very good fan art. You know, I can never do anything like that. I've only did a few things with Drew on MS Paint in the past. One included him holding May's hand (and she's crying and about 7 months pregnant) and then there was this other piece where he's being whi...*censored* I had a sick mind near the end of 2005.

That's why I stick to the sprite making and collages.

KetchupO

tωisted
Oh man, that is some very good fan art. You know, I can never do anything like that. I've only did a few things with Drew on MS Paint in the past. One included him holding May's hand (and she's crying and about 7 months pregnant) and then there was this other piece where he's being whi...*censored* I had a sick mind near the end of 2005.

That's why I stick to the sprite making and collages.
I did those on Paint xD No blending on it so thats why they looks blocky, plus it's part of the style :p
I'm sure you could do just as well...maybe even better ^_^
Sick minds rock :eek: !!
Wow, I haven’t been here in forever. Thanks for adding me Sweet May! And it’s been so long I read everything. And I love the collages Medea. The banners are great Pikustrite. And I like the fanart KetchupO.
Tahnx ^^ Glad you like em'

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
You ... did that on Paint? On MS Paint? *jawdrop* OMFG..!

@Pikustrite: Heh, his hotness makes up for EVERYTHING as in EVERYTHING. lol. XDD

@Ketchupo: part of the style eh? It looks nice. ^_^

KetchupO

tωisted
@Ketchupo: part of the style eh? It looks nice. ^_^
Thankyou ^^
Most people don't like the messy-ness of it xD
But It's my fave way to draw on paint :p

oh, and I added you to my Buddy list :D I don't know what it is...but yeah xD

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I should really try drawing Drew on Paint ... or photoshop. XD

New Topic: Which of Drew's Pokemon do you think reflects him the most?
Well, Absol because of his coldness towards others, but he is really cool too. >_<

btw, may I add you on MSN KetchupO?

KetchupO

tωisted
btw, may I add you on MSN KetchupO?
Sure :D

Which of Drew's Pokemon do you think reflects him the most?

I also choose Absol. Quiet, mysterious, dark, cool and good lookin xD Everythin Drew is :)
(Angelic Pika- I luv your new sig :eek:)

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur

I would have picked Roselia for many simple reasons, but I'm starting to look at Absol a little more. I mean, you could have seen that a lot in the KGF (no choice because it was only there during the KGF). Plus, if you look at the pictures, you could swear that Absol kind of looks like Drew. I mean, when Drew has his angry face on. They both have the same face.

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3

I would have picked Roselia for many simple reasons, but I'm starting to look at Absol a little more. I mean, you could have seen that a lot in the KGF (no choice because it was only there during the KGF). Plus, if you look at the pictures, you could swear that Absol kind of looks like Drew. I mean, when Drew has his angry face on. They both have the same face.

I would have to agree with Medea; Roselia would have seemed to be the best choice here a while ago, but now Absol seems to suite him better, both are quite the same really, with there mysterious apperances and everything. ^^;

KetchupO, lovely fanart and welcome to the club!
As everyone said in their answers, Roselia because of the colors. (as someone mentioned before that Shuu was a shiny Roselia) Though also because they got the amazing elegance. XD; Then again all his Pokémon seem to have bits of Shuu on them. (dunno about Butterfree though)

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
I would say ... Absol :] because of that mysterious aura, that power, and look at Drew when his mad ... doesn't it look kinda like Absol? :]] but I do say, all of his Pokemon has a little bit of him in them too xD ... different sides of Drew in each Pokemon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.