• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drew/Shuu Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

...I really should've posted here the day of the episode.

Anyways!
OMGOMFGOMFGLKJSDFLJALJAWIU! <3!!! SHUU-SAMA. *___* I MISSED YOU SO. ;_; Honestly, I had no hope of him even getting a mention, so it's fine with me. He looks amazing. I wish Roserade was more visible, though. Oh well. YAY SHUU. <3

Also, when Haruka mentioned them, she said, "As usual, Shuu and Harley-sama are very strong so it's tough to beat them." Shuu has to be a ribbon ahead of her still - or maybe he even has his five ribbons for the Johto GF? :D

AnimeGeek

Shuu-kun Fan
Hi! Me is back! ^_^ ... Wow... No posts for awhile... Anyways,
Shuu's back again in episode 77 of D&P. Once more, only a second. It's not a flash back this time either. ^_^ Yays! I doubt there will be anymore though... T_T They should bring him back.

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
[SPOIL]and oohhhh yeahh ... I got me self the pic yesterday X33 but I couldn't find this thread ... ^^;;
12102996408.jpg

I wish he gotten more tho ... maybe Haruka will call him in the end of her apperance in Sinnoh *ish day dreaming too much* [/SPOIL]

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
[spoil]Oh, cool! I haven't seen the episode, great to know he's in it. But why is he hanging around with Harley? XD[/spoil]

Medea

Excalibur
[SPOIL]Oh gigantic thoughts racing through my mind about Drew. First very surprised that they showed him watching May. Now why the hell was he doing in a room with Harley? I wonder if they've reaches some sort of truce...or if the animators had brain farts all around. Next is the fact that Drew was in a room with Solidad and Harley. I'm wondering if May told Drew that she was going to Sinnoh for the contest. But that's kind of leaning towards Contestshipping. Gotta do something fair and balanced. Drew being in the same room as Harley. Tensionshipping at it's best (for the moment).

I want to think that he'll make another appearance in the final episode. Whether watching the television or (long-shot) he talks to May over the phone.[/SPOIL]

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
[spoil]Apparently Solidad was there too. All of them were watching May on TV in Johto. Bit of a coincidence they were all there at the same time.

And yeah, Drew and May seem to have become weirdly tolerant towards Harley as of The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing. But I like to think that seconds after the camera cut away, he did something inappropriate and was bounced from the building. :D[/spoil]

AnimeGeek

Shuu-kun Fan
O_O Twice in episode 79 of D&P. I mean Shuu is in it two times! YAY! Although, I think that will be the end of it... Unless they have Haruka again and show him for a few seconds again. I won't count on it though... T_T Oh yeah. Roserade was out too.

Medea

Excalibur
[SPOIL]So all in all, the writers played with all of our emotions by only showing Drew in a bunch of one second cameo appearances. And I for one am very upset at that. I mean sure we got to see Drew for a couple of seconds and that's the most we've seen since the middle of 2006. But in terms of how is Roselia evolved, how he's doing in the contest scene, his relationship with May and more importantly Harley and Solidad (how all three of them are able to be in the same room without killing each other), handled very poorly. But at least we got a little bone thrown our way.

But on the other hand, we got to see Drew. And that's a prize no matter how short it was.

I would have loved to see his outfit change though. Not to mention, I would have loved to hear him speak.[/SPOIL]

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
[spoil] we all do ... I hope the animators are nice enough to make Johto Specials where in centers around Drew TT3TT

anyways ... i screencapped Drew's appearance in episode 79
121099484617.png

121099516555.png
[/spoil]

never leave a bored Piku with the power of internet X3
b7bc63.png

AnimeGeek

Shuu-kun Fan
XP Chibi Shuu! Did you make that on Gaia? Anyways, *Gives you Pocky* it's really cute!

we all do ... I hope the animators are nice enough to make Johto Specials where in centers around Drew TT3TT

anyways ... i screencapped Drew's appearance in episode 79
Thank you for those pics! *Gives more Pocky* Still, how could they be in the same room and not fight? Me doesn't get it... And if they don't make a Johto special they're just mean. >_<

Pikustrite

AND I AAAM DEAD.
yep ... I made that on Gaia XD *takes pocky* thanks X3

[SPOIL] no probs~ :D ... but I'm not hoping for a Specials anytime soon ... The authors are getting a wee bit lazy *pokes Satoshi's Hat* ... I think they didnt show him cause his seiyuu, Mitsuki Saiga is busy I think ... if they can get Saiga-san to voice Shuu again, I think they'll make a specials ... i think ... then again ... maybe not [/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.