• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drew'sBaby's banners

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Heyy. These are a few banners/pictures I make in my free time for fun. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks. ^^

Custom Banners
To order a custom banner just shot me a PM or post a review for this thread. In your PM/post you will need to include what shipping you would like, the primary style or colors you want, and the anime [right now only doing pokemon]. Any further questions regarding your banner I will Pm to you.

Rules​

> first of all, the Serebii forum rules always apply. -duh.
> second of all, you may not tinker with the banners or claim them as your own. Honesty people. If you have a problem with it, send me a PM and I will gladly redo it. [That's why I am posting this - I like making banners.]
>third, if you want to post one of my banners on another website, you must PM me first. I will most likely agree.

Lastly, order away! I don't bite. ^^ hehe - usually.

Banners:​

Contestshipping:

f0db71db8c0f40fdb643ef79740f0354

82333cd922394acf9bd91d6ff4187314

Advanceshipping:

cf0d28448fa24d169cdf45c1f9e61d81

Last edited:

Light

M3s0s Pl0x.
These are poorly done. Text are un-readable, not much blending, images are poorly rendered. Your best banner is probably the last one. Deviant art has a lot of tuts for almost every program. I think you should visit there.
btw i like the envy text on the banner in your sig.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I happen to agree with Light on this one. The images should not be C+P'd onto the image you make. Instead, find good quality large images that you can use and cut them better. Then blend them into the surroundings to make them look as if they were meant to be there.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Thanks both of you for your comments.

These are poorly done. Text are un-readable, not much blending, images are poorly rendered. Your best banner is probably the last one.

Thanks for the text tip, I was a little worried about that and the images are hard to render. The programs I use aren't very advanced so I work with what I have.

Deviant art has a lot of tuts for almost every program. I think you should visit there.
btw i like the envy text on the banner in your sig.

I'll be sure to check it out and thanks.

The images should not be C+P'd onto the image you make. Instead, find good quality large images that you can use and cut them better.

The cutting I can work on but the C+P i can't. I'll be sure to work on the cutting though.

Then blend them into the surroundings to make them look as if they were meant to be there.

I can't. Like I said before I have limited programs and its my style to make them look like they are not supposed to be there. It's more of a random popup style - if you know what I mean. And even if I could, I prob wouldn't most of the time.

Thanks again both of you, and I'll be sure to work on these when I get a chance - schools started again and I have a lot of studying to do to keep up my grades. x(