• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drifting Drifloon

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
This is my first time posting in this forum, I hope I do a good job. xD

http://beenachu.deviantart.com/art/Drifting-Drifloon-63935530

Alright, this is a Drifloon animation that I did a month ago.
I made it in MS Paint. Moved the Drifloon around in Photoshop, and animated in Imageready.

Yes, I know I should've animating the legs also, but I'm not that great at it. =_=;

I'm hoping to become a Computer Animator when I'm older, I want to practice a lot now to get a little of a headstart. n.n

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I get this little picture reading, "Full view for animation," but there's nothing to click to give me a full view. I get "Share This/Blog It," "Print Not Enabled," and "Download."

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
I get this little picture reading, "Full view for animation," but there's nothing to click to give me a full view. I get "Share This/Blog It," "Print Not Enabled," and "Download."
Oh yes, it was m first time uploading a big animation, so I didn't konw if you were supposed to select download, or full view.
I put in the description, "Download"

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Oh, I see. I've never downloaded anything from DeviantArt, and I wasn't sure if non-mebers could.

The visuals themselves are nice, but the animation is minimal. You're simply moving the picture of Drifloon around and around. When I picture a drifting Drifloon, I would think its strings would point straight down and would swing a bit as it moves around.