• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drizzle In My Grizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

Politoed @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Focus Blast

He's just my rain setter. He can do a little bit of Special Sweeping, and has Toxic for utility, but not much else going for him. I trained him HP and gave him Leftovers to increase his durability in battle. He utilizes STAB scald quite well.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 128 SDef / 252 SAtk / 128 Def
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Surf
- Roost

I gave Dragonite Surf to abuse the rain, as well as perfectly accurate Hurricane and Thunder, with Hurricane as its only STAB. It combines Leftovers, Marvel Scale, and Roost to become a great Tank.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 4 HP / 252 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed

He's my setter. I use his stealth rocks to destroy sun teams. His combo of Leftovers and LS help him recover. He has Power Whip for a nice strong STAB. His Iron Barbs also mess up physical attackers

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Rapid Spin

I gave him Thunder to abuse the rain, and Hydro Pump for a nice STAB attack. He has Ice Beam to take care of Garchomp and Dragonite, and Rapid Spin clears all hazards.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Pursuit

I gave him 2 STAB moves, that both work with Technition. Bullet Punch is also used for priority. Pursuit is used to hit Espeon and Alakazam hard when they try to switch out. Superpower is just there for coverage.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

My second physical sweeper, he abuses huge power, C Band, Aqua Jets priority, and the Rain conditon to be a real menace. Its waterfall is there for a harder version of Aqua jet. Ice Punch and Superpower are both included for coverage.

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Descriptions need lengthening, special attention to Dragonite, Ferrothorn and Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.