1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Drowning

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Starlight Aurate, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Sike Saner

Sike Saner Peace to the Mountain

Dang. Just... dang. Talk about it all hitting the fan. Jirachi committing a bit of mass murder there was horrifying in its own right, but the cherry on top is the fact that, scared kid that he essentially was, he was quite possibly just as messed up by what he did as Tabitha was on some level, if not moreso.

Marissa's pokémon being released was a good, strong punch right to the heart. I can't say for certain of course if we really have seen the absolute last of them--Golduck especially seemed too determined to get back to her to lose hope forever--but I'm disinclined to hold my breath.

I can't even begin to guess what's next. Marissa's fallen out of the pan into a series of progressively more dangerous fires; it'll be interesting to see how--or even if--she gets out of this one.

BTS_fan likes this.