• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs/Alcohol Thread 2.0

ndralcasid

1st of da month
The only alcohol I like is Bacardi. Which is like 4.8% alcohol. Which is nothing.

What kind of Bacardi have you been drinking....

I've been living at home for the summer so I stopped smoking. However, I've been drinking more. I've decided that I really liked Long Islands

Profesco

gone gently

Zwitter™

Surhomme
If it's not worth doing to excess, then it's just not worth doing.
if you don't get hangovers then you're sorted lol

so what you are saying is if you don't abuse it then you can't use it???????

that goes against all my childhood lessons but still....

also why spend a lot of money just to throw it up after a night you can't remember when you can spend a little and enjoy yourself

Profesco

gone gently
also why spend a lot of money just to throw it up after a night you can't remember when you can spend a little and enjoy yourself

Why spend anything at all and risk that memory loss instead of enjoying yourself in a less liver-activity-intensive way?

^ Cause life is too short, and non-fun to live it that way.
everyone is different, but my thing is ALWAYS, do everything you want in your life.

BUT ANYWAYS.
my brother just had his 21st bday party. Pretty much had a bunch of random a ss kids over our house outside on the deck, with a keg & two 30 packs of beer. mhm and people brought some other goodies. We played lots of beer pong. Pretty fun night I think.

And the cops didn't come either. :>
I seriously thought they were going to come right at the end, when everyone was about to leave, cause my driveway @ like 1:30am, my driveway was a fricken madhouse fest of crazy kids. And I was like "AH S HIT. this is when we're going to get screwed!"
but yeah. we didn't. :]

we usually party longer. But our neighbors on one side, hates us ..and this woman would love nothing more than to see us lose our house. Yeah ..so we had to keep the party at low. Which is why I hate having parties @ my place, ughgh.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
^ Cause life is too short, and non-fun to live it that way.
everyone is different, but my thing is ALWAYS, do everything you want in your life.

Both of those statements are inspirational on one side and terribly, horribly dangerous on the other. o_o;

^
yeah, may be.
But ..IMO, I don't see any point on life, if you can't go out and have fun.

Like, I don't see how people can even survive being mad uptight and strict with themselves over a little alcohol and crap. :\
not saying drinking is the best thing to do ..but if you don't like it, that's fine. Just don't expect others to think the same.

Bank$

The only alcohol I like is Bacardi. Which is like 4.8% alcohol. Which is nothing.

Bacardi is 40% alcohol lol. That gets you hammered.

Unless of course you meant the Bacardi Breezers ( cooler ), then yes thats about 4-5%.

Zwitter™

Surhomme
^
yeah, may be.

Like, I don't see how people can even survive being mad uptight and strict with themselves over a little alcohol and crap. :\
not saying drinking is the best thing to do ..but if you don't like it, that's fine. Just don't expect others to think the same.
i agree totally
if you're sooo uptight about everything then it can be more harmful that a few drinks every now and then simply through stress and all that shizz

Profesco

gone gently
^
yeah, may be.

Well of course. But drinking isn't the only way to have fun. It's not like people who live nonalcoholic lives are prudish, dry, boring, uninteresting, and missing out on a lot of pleasure. I mean, I am, yeah, but I'm just one kid. ^_^

Ah, it's pretty funny how we can be of such completely different worlds on this matter. I don't think being dry is being uptight at all. It's like... somebody who doesn't like pro-wrestling. Not liking it doesn't make them any firmer or blander, right? They just don't like it.

Well that's an awful analogy. o_o;

Anyway, not saying drinking is the worst thing to do... and if you like it, that's that. Just don't expect others to think the same. ;D

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Why spend anything at all and risk that memory loss instead of enjoying yourself in a less liver-activity-intensive way?

It isn't memory loss if you are constantly drunk/stoned to the point of where that is the only reality that you know.

Man that would be so cool.

It's like... somebody who doesn't like pro-wrestling. Not liking it doesn't make them any firmer or blander, right? They just don't like it.

I think it's more of an issue of getting out there and being rebellious/sticking it to The Man, etc. than necessarily "liking" something.

Well of course. But drinking isn't the only way to have fun.

All the same, some people get pleasure out of being able to legally take this drug. I think it may be seen as a sort of "loosening up" on life that you can't really do anywhere else. Many people who drink alcohol regularly (not necessarily to the point of getting drunk) don't take illegal drugs. It's the same kind of mindset as "if you can't be the best, be the second best" kind of thing.