• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs and Alcohol -- Brb getting a doctorate in LSD.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Hell, I've been drinking since middle school (college student now) and trust me, a lot of things get a lot better when you're drunk. :D

Granted, I've never been drunk enough to regret anything, and I'm nowhere near stupid enough to drink and drive, drunk or no...

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Shrooms are definitely my next thing to do. I am gonna try every drug at least once by the end of 2009. :) my very sad goal, haha.

I am a bit scared to try those hallucogens, especially acid ..because I heard a lot of people never wake from their trip, and they're forever stuck in their trip. Very scary. x_x

but shrooms. Most trips I hear are good from most people I've talked to. 8D

Just don't do them near any tall buildings or you'll be tempted to fly.

You will fail, btw.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I've been really keen on trying salvia, as I've heard really good things... Mind explaining to me what the trip was like and whether it's worth doing from your point of view?
Actually, I'd like to hear that as well. I know some friends of mine were vaguely considering getting some salvia, but I'm really not sure on it. Alchohol and pot (which I haven't tried but would be willing to) don't bother me, but I'm a bit squeamish about hallucinogenics, due to the idea of bad trip, or generally freaky sh*t.

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
I've smoked and drank. I've actually drank so much that I had poisoning before. It SUCKED.

I'm telling you kids right now, don't EVER drink too much. Know Your Limit!

I still drink sometimes. I'm a super lightweight though so all my friends make fun of me for it. Drinking is not really all that fun anymore. And I don't have the balls to try anything serious :/ I guess I'm just boring, haha!

Last edited:

Nidogod

Salvia is a really intense trip if it's done right. It's really something that deserves more precaution than usual. It won't last as long as shrooms or linger like acid, but for 10 or 20 minutes it's an adventure.

- Sorry about that, Profesco. I'll stay away from it for now on.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Hey guys, it's great to have a discussion about this topic and all, but can we please not turn this into a
"Tips and Suggestions on How to Use Illegal Drugs" thread?

Thanks. ^_^

KHDarkAura

Revered Reaver
I don't like the effects of alcohol.

It's also that I simply don't understand the allure. Maybe I don't have enough experience seeing it; every single time I've been around alcohol in my twenty years, the ensuing twenty-four hours has been depressing, disgusting, and difficult to take care of. The posters here talk about getting buzzed for sex, or getting drunk and passing out, or getting smashed and having some crazy party; I can't imagine my tightly-buttoned self wanting to do any of the many activities mentioned, at least not without all of my sharpest and most somber faculties working in top condition. Even if all a drink will do to someone is give them that buzz that makes them slightly happier or more easy-going, I just can't grasp the desire for it myself.

Could not have put it better myself. Like Profesco I pride myself on the things i can do while my brain is working at full capacity and it doesnt seem like pouring drinks down my throat is any way to gain more respect for myself.

I understand that some people find it easier to have a good time with alcohol but having a good time is relative; the people who do like to experiment with drugs and alcohol probably enjoy just going all-out and partying and such. On the other hand, i find myself content with either a small group of my friends playing poker (H.O.R.S.E. FTFW!) or by myself kicking some ass playing video games (The Last Remnant, Halo, etc.) and thus have no desire to go party and get wasted.

Also I have a huge problem with addiction, if i start something i absolutely cannot stop, and so i know that if i ever tried drugs or alcohol and things got out of control, it would lead to a huge downward spiral in my life and i dont want that, so i agree about the control thing as well. I really have no problem with people who do drugs or alcohol, so long as they dont try and push what they want on me.

Bryl

Banned
Hey guys, it's great to have a discussion about this topic and all, but can we please not turn this into a
"Tips and Suggestions on How to Use Illegal Drugs" thread?

Thanks. ^_^

People were just discussing their experiences and what they did to enjoy themselves, which was abiding by the topic guidelines. It's not like people are going round asking where they can score or what's the best way to do heroin like you're insinuating.

shay

CustomUserTitleGO!!!
I drink occasionally. Prefer vodka and tequila over beer and wine. Im totally a happy loud drunk but I do keep on my feet. My biggest accomplishment while drunk was walking up and down a flight of steps in heels (Im not very graceful on my feet sober :p)

Ive never done drugs but I used to smoke cigarettes.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
Decided to sign in so I could comment here! Haven't been on SPPf for ages, namely because it's depressing... None the less! Drugs and alcohol! I'll begin on the former!

I'm not gonna count caffeine and 'tea' like I saw someone post. I mean, really, what the hell? I'm fifteen and I drink about five cups of tea/coffee every day! Jesus!
Only drug experience I've had that was illegal was pot. Had it a couple of times. First time was with friends about six months back. Smoked, didn't feel anything, was a little sick (because I did an Irish waterfall. FYI: Don't do an Irish waterfall), and then I had a very vivid, dream-filled sleep. Second time was with my brother. We watched about a boy and giggled a lot. Third time was once again with my little brother, we walked around, giggled at ****, I walked in circles and bam, went home and my gran thought I was drunk. Fourth and last time so far, was at a rock gig. It was apparently spiked with ecstasy, but I just felt stoned. I then played bass and sang with my band. I have no idea how it went.
I also smoke a lot. I was really against it, but when I tried it, I loved it. I've been hooked since May-ish.

Drinking, I've done quite a lot of. Last time was on Saturday. Got shitfaced with friends, made an arse of myself, was sick in my friends house a few times, then in his toilet, and then passed out with a friend cuddling and yelling at me :D It was a good night.

I love drinking and I love smoking (pot and tobacco). I don't see why most of the kids here don't enjoy it, because it's a lot of fun and you feel like the best person ever.

I don't see why most of the kids here don't enjoy it, because it's a lot of fun and you feel like the best person ever.

Because it will go against their
straight-edgeness.
ah i remember the days when I was straight-edge. I was missing a lot. D:

But anyways! Yes. Weed makes me feel so much more happy and calm. Like all my problems disappear. It's like such a cool effect. And the giggles you get from it. Like sometimes you'll have a giggly, fun high, and then other times you'll get a chilling high. I like both feelings. x)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Surprisingly, the amount of PSA-brainwashed preteens in here is below the norm. Still here, but not spreading their straight-edge gospel as heavily as usual.

I'm not a big drinker in any way, nor do I drink on any sort of regular basis, but if the offer comes along, I sure as heck ain't gonna say no. I did voluntarily have a drink New Year's Eve after some friends flaked and I needed to calm myself. That's another thing - it can be totally calming, but you need to find the right substance that calms you. Don't need it to have a good time, you say? Well, I sure hope you can have fun at church fundraisers. And playing video games while drunk is a blast, for the record.

Smoking is a different story, as while the majority of my friends are big on weed and smoke several bowls a day, it's not something I was able to really tolerate, both taste and smell-wise. I can handle it being blown in my face every now and then, though, as long as it's not a cigarette, which I find a lot more repulsive stench-wise. Not gonna be offended if you smoke one, but blow it out the window please.

Nidogod

Still here, but not spreading their straight-edge gospel as heavily as usual.

I was surprised to see so many people who either do drugs or are OK with people doing drugs, too. I remember the last time I brought drugs up was when I first joined and (whatever the subject at hand was) I said that I'm fine with doing drugs as long as I'm responsible about it and I was attacked by plenty of members saying that there's no such thing as responsible drug taking. At least it wasn't as bad as on gameFaqs when I said in a social topic that I smoke pot and a long time user said I should be arrested and abandoned by all my friends and family in order to learn a serious lesson. x_x

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I don't need artificial substances to make myself happy (drugs specifically). :) My taste for alcohol hasn't quite developed either. One of the reasons why I haven't tried it in larger doses than a sip.

Pearl's Perap

But anyways! Yes. Weed makes me feel so much more happy and calm. Like all my problems disappear. It's like such a cool effect. And the giggles you get from it. Like sometimes you'll have a giggly, fun high, and then other times you'll get a chilling high. I like both feelings. x)

Amen to that.

I'm actually surprised by how many people on these forums have tried nothing, not even drinking. I thought that it was just 'normal' for teenagers to have at least dabbled in alcohol, maybe a few recreational drugs here and there. Obviously I am a bad person D:

I'm actually surprised by how many people on these forums have tried nothing, not even drinking. I thought that it was just 'normal' for teenagers to have at least dabbled in alcohol, maybe a few recreational drugs here and there. Obviously I am a bad person D:

Well ..look what forum we're on. xD
But even that, experimenting with alcohol and drugs is a teen thing. Most teens have tried at least alcohol at least once. Maybe a drug here and there.

Aha, I'm bad too. But shockingly, I used to be a total SxE freak. o:
But that's what gets me to say this, even if you say you'll never do these things in your whole life ...just shut up please. I've done them, I've liked them, after I used to say "I'LL NEVER DO THAT!" just a few years ago. xP

Especially alcohol. Come on. I'm not saying you have to be a total drunk partier. But a simple glass of wine, or a bottle of beer here and there. Just for social. That's responsible and normal. That kinda of alcohol drinking is not considered 'DANGEROUS.'

But yeah. I like alcohol.
I like drugs.
yell at me people.
i don't care. :)
Weed will make your screams so much more tolerable.

Profesco

gone gently
Nobody becomes a bad person by drinking or doing drugs, not unless it becomes an addiction that inhibits their ability to function in society. It's ridiculous to have the notion that you're somehow smarter or more noble a person than someone who does drugs periodically, but it's equally ridiculous to entertain the idea that doing drugs makes you more fun or likeable a person than someone who doesn't.