• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs and Alcohol -- Brb getting a doctorate in LSD.

Naethryn

I have smoked weed, 3 joints per week for 3 years, helped me ALOT getting through high school. When I went to university i immediately stopped taking it because the courses were more challenging and....fun.

only alcohol i take is wine and champagne during certain occasions like christmas and new year. I had very bad experiences with alcohol in the past.

Only hard drugs I took was XTC 3times and 5 times LSD and that went fine :>

Just thought your response was a little bit funny and, you know, not well-thought out.
That was kind of the point :>

I've never done any drugs. Actually, weed in general kind of freaks me out. I don't know why. I also hate the smell.

I've been drunk a few times (like last night... lol........), but I don't like drinking very often. It tastes terrible. I go to parties every once in a while, but not a whole lot.

>zEr0<

Psychic Master
I've tried some (alcohol) drinks, never liked them though. Nothing beats the good old taste of fresh coke ^^ About drugs, never done any ;)

Tried pot once and hated it. Cigarettes have never touched my lips.

I used to drink too. Not much of a drinker anymore...

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Last night I was discovered wrapped around a toilet cradling a badminton racket and pretending it was a dolphin I had just caught. Kids, DON'T DO DRUGS. Unless you like dolphins.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
I drink too much. I have nearly slpet with every gay/bi teenager in the Bay Area all because I was too much out of my fucking mind to have any judgement what so ever.

snaga

Only 12, and my only experiences were when my mom got me some irish whiskey, my brother got me some tobacoco that you smoke our of a hooka and some weed, and some wine i had at church. Never been wasted, but i did get a bit light headed at times. EDIT: forgot some captain morgans rum i had one time

Last edited:

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
Said the 13 year old member of a pokemon forum that is still babysat.
Well we all can't be good now can we Ethan.
I drank for the first time since September yesterday. I know now I still enjoy it much more than pot.

Nidogod

I sure hope it hasn't been mentioned, I haven't had time to look through all the pages I haven't seen yet.

A bill was just passed in my state (New Jersey) that will legalize marijuana for medicinal use, and the governor has already stated he has every intention to sign it. But people are freaking the hell out about it. There are some politicians that are saying that this simple legalization will dismiss multiple medications that they have to take regularly, and on the other end people are still calling weed the killer of babies and raper of Jesuses. Someone quoted in the paper I read this is said that marijuana isn't a medication and therefor it shouldn't be legal. I think that's really sad, considering how many legal medications there are that are in lots of ways unnecessary, get you addicted, and kill you in an untimely fashion.

RandomCharizard

Unlike a lot of my friends, who have all succumbed to smoking pot after school because they are all cool freshmen now.I don't do drugs. On the other hand, I do something better. I drink. I've gotten drunk more times than I should at my age...I've tried pot, didn't like it, left it alone. I don't really ever wanna try it again either, my dad was an addict in his 20s, so I leave the stuff alone in fear I'll get hooked it.

Heineken owns btw, I always get my cousins to buy me some before I go to parties. I hate stupid budlight they drink at HS parties.

Last edited:
You can be addicted to anything you take into your body. Just becuase it's a lot harder to doesn't mean it's impossible.

Mentally =/= Physically. Trust me. They are WAY different.

You can get dependent on weed ..that's all. It's not like you're going to shoot someone if you can't get your weed.
Now let's take coke or heroin for example. Those are highly PHYSICALLY addicting ...and people will get mean and dangerous if they can't get their ****.

You can't get psychically addicted to marijuana, but you can get mentally addicted to it. I've known people who've gone to rehab for being addicted to marijuana.

My best friend's teacher tried to make her go to rehab for marijuana. we LOLed.
I already mentioned something about rehab and weed on here before. Rehab is for real addictions. Going there cause you're 'addicted' to weed ...is really a waste of time and very pathetic to be completely honest.