• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs and Alcohol -- Brb getting a doctorate in LSD.

PERSONA

colour spectrum
Mentally =/= Physically. Trust me. They are WAY different.

You can get dependent on weed ..that's all. It's not like you're going to shoot someone if you can't get your weed.
Now let's take coke or heroin for example. Those are highly PHYSICALLY addicting ...and people will get mean and dangerous if they can't get their ****.

My best friend's teacher tried to make her go to rehab for marijuana. we LOLed.
I already mentioned something about rehab and weed on here before. Rehab is for real addictions. Going there cause you're 'addicted' to weed ...is really a waste of time and very pathetic to be completely honest.

Who are you to judge the worth of these addictions? Gambling can become a psychological addiction, so can smoking marijuana. Both of them have downsides, there's a possibility you could go bankrupt if you were a gambling addict, and there's a possibility that you could become a lazy bum stealing money from your loved ones if you were psychologically addicted to weed. Both of them have extremely negative consequences, so they are serious addictions.

Or, are you simply saying that psychological addiction doesn't exist? If so, then please show me some sources.

RagTag

Shroomin'

FastTonyDeNiro

I'm not much of a drinker really. Liquor every now and then, but I love beer.

I smoke weed quite a bit. I've done shrooms and LSD a few times and they were awesome. Cocaine is one hell of a drug, but it's also one hell of an expensive drug so I don't do that too often. Smoked some salvia once but I didn't smoke enough so it didn't do anything.

Coming from someone who smokes a lot of weed, saying marijuana is not addictive is ridiculous. Maybe it's not addictive in the sense heroin or crack is addictive, but it is addictive in it's own right. Like someone else said, there isn't any physical addiction to weed....you're not gonna have withdrawals like with heroin. But mentally, yes, you can get addicted to pot.

Someone who smokes a lot of weed, try going a week without it. By the 2nd day you'll be thinking about how much you want to smoke a joint.

Of course there's psychological addiction. In that sense, anything can be addicting.

I'm going to talk about my personal **** on weed for a minute now. Talking about all drug addictions, serious or not ...I, by now, should be TOTALLY ADDICTED to marijuana. So let me talk about how I deal with myself when I don't have no weed.

Yes, I'm kinda upset when I think about weed, and then come to find that I have none at all. I call up some friends, asking if they want to smoke, and if I still can't get any ..yeah I'm pretty bummed. BUT ..I'm not going to beat the next person who looks at me. I'm not going to sell my house and personal belongings for weed. I wait, till I get paid next, and I buy some. I don't buy that much. I only buy what I know I can afford, and what isn't considered VERY stupid.

Sometimes I go weeks without weed. I deal with it. It's not hard at all. Once I get my mind off it for a while ...I could care less. Of course, I'd LOVE to just light and smoke up ..but sometimes you can't.

Some people say that people will ALWAYS rely on weed to be in their good mood. That may be true ..but not for everyone. Let's talk about someone who has a horrible life ..has to live in pain all day, every day. Weed ..helps that a lot. Those people will rely on weed to make them happy.
But then, let's talk about someone who has a blah life, but isn't totally depressed (like me for example.) When I'm bored and blah, I love just smoking and getting in that happy, giggly mood. But I don't rely on weed to be happy. I can be happy without weed. I'm happy right now. I'm not high. :) I feel no pain at all. I don't feel like beating someone for their money to get some weed. I don't even really want any atm. I mean, if some flew out of the sky ..sure I'd take it ..but ..who wouldn't? xD

It's true, you can get addicted to anything. But there's a big difference between psychological and physical. I personally know someone who is a heroin addict. Whenever I see him sometimes ..and he walks out ..you can tell when he's has no dope. He looks so BLAH and just like he's dying ..and his voice is horrible. He's in pain. He won't feel good until he gets more dope.

My friend is like FOREVER smoking weed. In her case, she should be HIGHLY addicted right now. We chill a lot of the time ..and we have no weed. She is happy and in no pain. And we do our normal ****. She's alive and well ..even though she has no weed atm.

I know I'm going to be argued against big time ..but this is coming from someone who personally knows many addicts. And who smokes weed constantly. So come and say what you want. :)

Munchlax95

Back On The Forums^^
I have never done any drugs or alcohol. I have always been cautious about things like that. I intend to never do drugs or alcohol

FastTonyDeNiro

Of course there's psychological addiction. In that sense, anything can be addicting.

I'm going to talk about my personal **** on weed for a minute now. Talking about all drug addictions, serious or not ...I, by now, should be TOTALLY ADDICTED to marijuana. So let me talk about how I deal with myself when I don't have no weed.

Yes, I'm kinda upset when I think about weed, and then come to find that I have none at all. I call up some friends, asking if they want to smoke, and if I still can't get any ..yeah I'm pretty bummed. BUT ..I'm not going to beat the next person who looks at me. I'm not going to sell my house and personal belongings for weed. I wait, till I get paid next, and I buy some. I don't buy that much. I only buy what I know I can afford, and what isn't considered VERY stupid.

Sometimes I go weeks without weed. I deal with it. It's not hard at all. Once I get my mind off it for a while ...I could care less. Of course, I'd LOVE to just light and smoke up ..but sometimes you can't.

Some people say that people will ALWAYS rely on weed to be in their good mood. That may be true ..but not for everyone. Let's talk about someone who has a horrible life ..has to live in pain all day, every day. Weed ..helps that a lot. Those people will rely on weed to make them happy.
But then, let's talk about someone who has a blah life, but isn't totally depressed (like me for example.) When I'm bored and blah, I love just smoking and getting in that happy, giggly mood. But I don't rely on weed to be happy. I can be happy without weed. I'm happy right now. I'm not high. :) I feel no pain at all. I don't feel like beating someone for their money to get some weed. I don't even really want any atm. I mean, if some flew out of the sky ..sure I'd take it ..but ..who wouldn't? xD

It's true, you can get addicted to anything. But there's a big difference between psychological and physical. I personally know someone who is a heroin addict. Whenever I see him sometimes ..and he walks out ..you can tell when he's has no dope. He looks so BLAH and just like he's dying ..and his voice is horrible. He's in pain. He won't feel good until he gets more dope.

My friend is like FOREVER smoking weed. In her case, she should be HIGHLY addicted right now. We chill a lot of the time ..and we have no weed. She is happy and in no pain. And we do our normal ****. She's alive and well ..even though she has no weed atm.

I know I'm going to be argued against big time ..but this is coming from someone who personally knows many addicts. And who smokes weed constantly. So come and say what you want. :)

Nope that sounds about right. I usually only smoke on the weekends when I don't have to worry about going to work or anything. And there are occasional dry spells where I can't find anything for months on end. But it's not like I go into fits because I can't smoke, in fact I don't even really think about weed at all when I can't get any.

It's different for everyone. I have one friend who gets crazy when she can't find weed for a couple days, it just depends on the person.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I go to a private school and guys and girls and I see drugs used often.
Most boys at my school handle Dip around and in most periods I have with them I can easily spot the Dip, Teachers know this but telling this would wip 3/4 of the Freshmen year and they might lose their pay.
My Lacrosse team stay inside for an hour to talk about plays.
Our team is about 20 and I see 14 people bring a bottle full of water and an empty bottle.
Then tons of brown stuff in bottles and half-brown water bottles leave in an hour.
Our school randomly drugs tests students and no one has once been caught since I've arrived.
My ex-friend was so addicted he came up to me begging to do all my homework for this semester for $20. This is addictive and I think I'm one of the few who contain white teeth.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
I go to a private school and guys and girls and I see drugs used often.
Most boys at my school handle Dip around and in most periods I have with them I can easily spot the Dip, Teachers know this but telling this would wip 3/4 of the Freshmen year and they might lose their pay.
My Lacrosse team stay inside for an hour to talk about plays.
Our team is about 20 and I see 14 people bring a bottle full of water and an empty bottle.
Then tons of brown stuff in bottles and half-brown water bottles leave in an hour.
Our school randomly drugs tests students and no one has once been caught since I've arrived.
My ex-friend was so addicted he came up to me begging to do all my homework for this semester for $20. This is addictive and I think I'm one of the few who contain white teeth
Thats a truly bizarre story. But i know where your comin from. When I attended a private school for a year, everyone either smoked cigs and weed, or some others did coke on the weekend because they thought they were "cool" rich people. Private schools are bad in my opinion.

thunderblade12

I never use drugs, its a waste of money. If I wanna lay on the couch and think up stupid random crap that I believe is ingenious for 10 hours then I start writing for The Sarah Silverman Show.

Alcohol, on the other hand is a different story. I'll use it on occasion when a friend offers or something but I'm not going to spend money on it or abuse it.

I can't stand when self proclaimed potheads claim that weed(among other drugs) are social things.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
I can't stand when self proclaimed potheads claim that weed(among other drugs) are social things.
Sounds like someone needs to relax a bit and let people do things for whatever reasons they want. You really "cant stand it" for someone to socialy use pot? You obviously dont understand they effects. If you can use alcohol occasional and act like your not using drugs then whats wrong with someone using pot the same way you claim to use alchol. I smell a double standard. eww. it reaks.

thunderblade12

Oh no, I don't care if people use drugs. They can do it all they want for all I care.

I just don't like when they claim its a social thing. It's really not.

I'd be depressed if I had to get my friends stoned out of their mind for them to want to be with me. I mean, its fine if they do it once in the while, but if getting easy pot is the only reason they are friends, thats pretty sad.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I was just wondering exactly how addictive heroin is. I realise that there's always propaganda flying around, but the line is that everybody who takes it becomes massively addicted on their first go.

I'm going to a party tonight but tomorrow is the last day that I can work on my essay so I wont be drinking or...drugging. It might be fun to be able to take in how different my friends are when they're wasted

I was just wondering exactly how addictive heroin is. I realise that there's always propaganda flying around, but the line is that everybody who takes it becomes massively addicted on their first go.

No.
You will never get addicted to ANYTHING by trying something just once. And even in the first few times ..you're good.

Heroin is highly addictive, yes. I know because I personally know people with the addiction, and it's really bad.

Honestly, I have tried heroin a few times before. I kind of have a bitter-sweet thing for it. The feeling is amazing within the first few minutes. You feel extremely high, relaxed, comfortable and all warm. Later on you start to get VERY hot ...you definitely need some windows opened, and fans going ..and a little stripping, aha.
Heroin's effect on me lasts quite a bit ...up to 7 hours sometimes ..but it's really hard to figure out since you will usually start nodding off ..or just totally falling to sleep.

YOU DO PUKE. YES. it really sucks ..xD Like, I puked so much on my friend's floor ..until she finally got a bag for me ...and like I had to lay down. Everytime I moved a bit, I had to puke.

I've tried heroin a few times now ..spreaded out of course ..not days right after each other. I'm completely fine. Heroin is addicting, but you can be safe and experiment with it a bit without becoming addicted. :)

OH and thunderblade. Weed ..basically has become a social drug nowadays. It's like alcohol at a party ...there will always be weed at parties now.

I mean, that's for some people. Sure I'll socially smoke weed ...but I'll smoke weed whenever there's some weed, aha. One of my favorite things is sitting home alone, and smoking. ..Though I'd have to say, smoking with people is much more fun and interesting ..since the conversations you'll have are ..very epic. xDD

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Id be really carful doing heroin. Ive tried it ONCE and never got addicted but my brother on he other hand is so addicted if he doset get it everyday he gets EXTREAMLY sick with withdrawls. He started stealing from my parents and ruined a lot of realtionships. Its honestly not worth it. Vicodin is basicly the same thing if you take enough of them.
I personaly stick to psychedelics.

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
I've never done drugs and I don't think I ever will. I do drink though, exessively. I'm actually sitting here now with a hot chocolate that's more vodka than milk. XD

Nice, I get to say how ****ed up I am, well not really =P

Lets see, I'm smoking as I type this, but that's not necesarily a drug, and yet nicotine is so addicting.

Um, alcohol, first time I got drunk was with beer, I felt all emotional and stuff, wow,
weed, hmmmm... that sh** gets me all jolly, I'm laughin all over the place and for some reason it amplifies music =]

Types of alcohol, beer's okay, I just LOOOOOVE tequila, my fave's Jose cuervo, I was a bartender at a condod ressort a few weeks ago, filling in for a lady that went to have a baby, so I learned to make drinks and stuff
Pinia Coladas, Congas, Bloody maries, Submarines, all that stuff, my drinks are delicious, but my fave would haveto be Margaritas, I make myne with extra alcohol, here's a recepie:

Oh an I also love Wiskey YEAH lol, Johnny Walker, and J&B

Drink respinsibly (legal age to consume alcohol in mexico: 18, although anyone over 15 drinks =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Crumpet

Delete your System32
I once had like, 6 pints of beer at my brothers wedding when I was 11 because I was hyper and I didn't care what taste it had, then I ended up falling down some stairs, and throwing up the bottom. I think, I don't know I was heavily drunk. Don't drink, it's horrible.

Apart from that I'm not putting any shizer in my lungs/brain/liver/pancreas/lasagne ever. I hear bad things.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Nope, and I'm not planning to. I guess I'm just not hip. :p