• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs Thread

Grei

not the color
I don't do drugs, but I've drank a couple of times. The one occasion when I drank the most was when I was at my (now ex-) girlfriend's brother's 21st birthday celebration, which had tons of alcohol. I learned that I LOVE Smirnoff's. Margaritas are great, too. I already know I dislike tequila and some wines, but Smirnoff's and Margaritas are the way to go.

I have yet to be drunk yet, though. I want to badly, but there's no opportunity to be.

Anyways, I think I'll make a fair post. \o/

I haven't had a drink, drugs, or a smoke yet, but I already know I'm an addict to second-hand smoke. A few of my friends smoke, and my parents both do, so I'm exposed to it quite a bit. Whenever I get stressed out or angry, I start craving that nicotine, so I go find someone who's smoking and chat it up with them just for some exposure to it.

I'll probably just have one drink on my 21st birthday, as tradition for a 21st birthday, but not beer. I'm repulsed by the smell of it. I might go with a margarita or something, I don't know. Something sweet, probably.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
That said, I really enjoy alcohol and tobacco in moderation (and occasional excess). I don't smoke regularly, but I enjoy cigars, pipes, and cigarettes when I'm out with smoker friends or at a party (I don't bum; I always buy a pack if I know I'm going out). For my money, the most enjoyable drugs are the legal ones.

Balls; we had this conversation before. CIGARS, may be one of the nicest things to enjoy with EXTREME moderation. I've had like 5 cigars ever (all over the course of the past 15 months; if 1 cigar every 3 months is lethal then sue me) but when I have them I ALWAYS enjoy them.

As for the paranoia, this is the second time that a bad one's happened, and the first one wasn't nearly as bad. I've probably been legitimately high like 10 times in my life, and some highs are really nice (ranging from total clarity of mind to just laughing with a friend for 45 minutes while eating Tostito chips), to these bad experiences (paranoia was the first one; going to bed was fairly easy though). However now I feel like it's legitimately time to be done with the smoking days, and just stick to nice, soon to be legal drinking.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Balls; we had this conversation before. CIGARS, may be one of the nicest things to enjoy with EXTREME moderation. I've had like 5 cigars ever (all over the course of the past 15 months; if 1 cigar every 3 months is lethal then sue me) but when I have them I ALWAYS enjoy them.
If one cigar every three months is lethal, then I'm dead several times over. Unless you're chomping them down daily or (god forbid) actually inhaling, it's about as safe as any tobacco product can be.

And yeah, sounds like we're pretty similar on the pot thing.

I have a few pothead friends who'll light up when I'm around. I just really don't find smoking pot appealing, but at the same time I really don't care that they do.

Last edited:

Umbreon Ruler

Swim for your life.
I've only had a few sips of alcohol (Jack Daniels and a few fruitish ones) and I didn't enjoy it at all. It doesn't seem worth having to acquire a taste for something I really don't want in my life. :/ And plus, I hate it when "hard" partygoers treat alcohol like a badge of maturity.

I've never had drugs and don't plan to. It's cheesy, but I could just as easily have a good time with my friends with no health risks so until I lose all the people I like, I probably won't be dealing with that. I don't mind the smell of regular cigarettes, but everything else about them disgusts me. I'm a dishwasher and whenever I have to clean ash trays it's disgusting.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Feels good man.

Murton

Once you were lost.
I drink alcohol. Not 'cause it's cool, but beer just tastes good to me. I also hate the people that are like "Oh my god, I'm drunk, that makes me cool! What, you've only drank three beers at this party? You're so uncool!"

And yes, that IS a bit of an over-the-top example.

I used to smoke weed almost everyday. But who cares. It's weed. I easily stopped my daily habits, with no problem. Now I only smoke every now and then, basically when I get the chance, and the weed is there for me. I'll smoke if someone else hits me up. If not, then, OH WELLS I'LL LIVE!
I pretty much stopped smoking so much after my best friend moved away because she always had some, ALWAYS. ****ing stoner hehe.

What else. My favorite though has to be adderall. One of those little orange pills makes me able to climb walls!

Tried a couple of other things, but only once or twice.
Alcohol. Yeah of course. And cigarettes. I did quit, but you know........):

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
not planning on drinking anything else but a dry martini and other cool drinks 8)
also not smoking ciggarettes...

maybe i'd do weed sometimes since that isn't as dangerous and stuff

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I dabble a little bit in Pot too (anything beyond that is ridiculous though), although my last experience with it put enough sense into me to say I'm not doing it again. I pretty much had the mental capacity of a 5-year-old, and was aware of this fact. Scared the bejeezus out of me.

I'm actually the opposite. I've done it a few times, but it never does much for me. I've just decided it's not something I like enough to risk getting in trouble for

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
3 family members died from over dose.... cousins, and a aunt.
alll i want to say please dont do them, they dont do anything for you, you dont need to forget anything, learn from wat you want to forget.
they kill please please dont do them!

Spottedleaf

Hydro Flame
Why do ya wanna do drugs and stuff?
2 of my family meambers died of it!
You can get cancer from it!
So why would ya wanna drink and stuff?
Not ta be rude or anythang,but,why?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

So you can escape the bad things in this world. Like war, hate, and the gays. Those sneaky, sneaky gays.

Profesco

gone gently
So you can escape the bad things in this world. Like war, hate, and the gays. Those sneaky, sneaky gays.

I hear they have their fingers in some drugs, too.

Or at least I think it was their fingers...

Nowhere is safe.

Dattebayo

Banned
I tend to have a disrespect for smokers because it shows that they don't care about their own lives and want to die slowly. I really dislike the smell of smoke and I try to hold my breath when I'm near it so I won't get cancer.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Life gives you cancer. Might as well be doing something you enjoy, within reason.