• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs Thread

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Why do ya wanna do drugs and stuff?
2 of my family meambers died of it!
You can get cancer from it!
So why would ya wanna drink and stuff?
Not ta be rude or anythang,but,why?

To be perfectly blunt (*rimshot*) about it; to relax. I know it's cliche, but smoking Pot does mellow you out a bit, and it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. It's addictions that are the real killer.

Drinking is the same way, although it's effect is a much different one than that of smoking. Trust me.

Spottedleaf

Hydro Flame
So you can escape the bad things in this world. Like war, hate, and the gays. Those sneaky, sneaky gays.
Did you know that most of those people mostly do that because of that?(I never thought I would get caught up in a conversation like this...)
Also smoking can cause cnacer everywhere at one time,that happen to my grandpa,he had cancer literaly,everywhere

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
You can get cancer from it!

If you're worried about cancer, why are you on SPPf?

So you can escape the bad things in this world. Like war, hate, and the gays. Those sneaky, sneaky gays.

Well, apparently, gays are more likely to show up in your trip-outs.

I mean, think about it, how many unicorns have you seen while high?

I hear they have their fingers in some drugs, too.

Or at least I think it was their fingers...

Nowhere is safe.

The straight people must colonize on another planet to protect themselves.

Also smoking can cause cnacer everywhere at one time,that happen to my grandpa,he had cancer literaly,everywhere

You've forced me to ask, did his cancer have cancer?

To be perfectly blunt

*punches*

God, that pun was horrible.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
I got drunk *uuurgh hate this word... I got p*ssed for petes sake* on my friends 20th last week, woke up naked with a bum ache... I'm never going there again... EVER...
Drugs are bad... seriously, what's th point? jump of a cliff, it's alot faster, gives you an amazing addrenaline rush, and costs less.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
My Only drug is drinking water, and eating I guess he he.

That must suck. If you get hit by a car tomorrow, you have to deal with the fact that billions of pot smokers and drug addicts have just lived a longer, more satisfying life than yourself.
I'd be so embarrassed man.

Drugs are bad... seriously, what's th point? jump of a cliff, it's alot faster, gives you an amazing addrenaline rush, and costs less.

So you discourage drug use ..but you give people helpful hints on how to commit suicide?

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Drinking is good (as long as I don't drink in public), but smoking is a bit okayish since I'm not a heavy addict.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Ganja and that's pretty much it...
I've tried other things, but didn't like them much...

Profesco

gone gently
That must suck. If you get hit by a car tomorrow, you have to deal with the fact that billions of pot smokers and drug addicts have just lived a longer, more satisfying life than yourself.
I'd be so embarrassed man.

Wouldn't the same also be true of straightedgers, sainthood candidates, and Bill Gates, anyway? Following one's conscience - or, if you'd rather, one's irrationally stringent self-preservation fears - is no reason to be embarassed.

So you discourage drug use ..but you give people helpful hints on how to commit suicide?

I chuckled upon reading that, too, hah. Far as I'm concerned, though, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Might be insensitive, but people can go ahead and destroy themselves in any way they wish, so long as they're sure not to harm anyone else along the way.

I_Lost_The_Game

Scyther > Scizor
people are dumb with even weed... i've done my fair share of drugs so anyone can PM me seriously.

Romeo Romeo

Living the student life at the moment, I get absolutely wasted most weeks lol. I do understand the majority of reasons that people bring up in regards to their opposition to drugs or drink. And although the main arguments seem to be 'what's so fun about not remembering your night' or 'what's so fun about having a horrible hangover', I feel that the deep underlying issue behind these arguments is, for the most part, a fear of addiction. Which is fair enough, I guess.
Personally however, I have, and always have had, complete faith in myself to never get addicted to any substance, and I've always stayed away from the 'hardcore' substances like coke, esctacy and heroin.
Seriously though, some of my best experiences and memories occurred when myself and my friends were wasted lol. Drink in particular makes you do things that are uncharacteristic, usually with absolutely hilarious consequences.
Most nights last year at University were spent stoned with my housemates just chilling out in the living room, eating junk food and playing Xbox. It was amazing. So whilst I can accept the whole 'anybody who needs drugs to make their life better is sad' notion as an opinion of somebody's, I feel that as an actual argument it's pretty worthless and ungrounded. Especially seeing as one would have to condone every single thing in the world that increases the amount of enjoyment one has in their lives.
The first time I took weed my mates and I had a 20 minute giggle-fit because my friend Tommy put a pizza in the oven, waited half an hour for it to cook but realised he hadn't switched the oven on lol. Weed makes something as common as that, the funniest moment of your entire life, it's fantastic.
But whilst I smoked every week for nearly all of last year when I lived away from home, I have now returned home and haven't even thought of weed for about 4 months, so I also can't accept the view that anybody who dabbles in drugs is GUARANTEED to get addicted and piss away their lives.

Sorry for the essay :D

I don't intend on ever getting into drugs, but I don't have a problem with people that do. I don't plan on staying near them if they light up a blunt, but that's not going to make me think they're evil goat-killing, Twilight-addicted, satanists. Haruka wants to try a toke of marijuana to celebrate when she becomes an official Canadian. Yeah, Canada gets a lot of marijuana jokes if you didn't know.

Romeo Romeo

Also, I think the person who finally eventually discovers the true meaning of life, will have that lightbulb moment when stoned and listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUgfiesTuw

Listening to this after a bong takes you on a journey...

^_^

EDIT: Also, I'm going AMSTERDAM in a few weeks :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

I_Lost_The_Game

Scyther > Scizor
Also, I think the person who finally eventually discovers the true meaning of life, will have that lightbulb moment when stoned and listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUgfiesTuw

Listening to this after a bong takes you on a journey...

^_^

EDIT: Also, I'm going AMSTERDAM in a few weeks :D:D:D:D:D

Oh? I hope you stop WASTING WEED ON BONGS. And eat it. Or vaporize.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
lmao XD Using drugs, is commiting suicide, and therefore killing yourself.
I'm just giving a more cost-effective tip on how to do so XDD
Drugs are pointless, seriously.

Romeo Romeo

Rather naive...they are damaging for your health sure, but so are many other things that you wouldn't class as 'committing suicide'. Eating a pizza or a McDonalds isn't exactly good for your health, doesn't mean it's the equivalent of hanging yourself though. Sad fact of life is, most things that people find fun and enjoyable come with a consequence. I for one, don't think having fun is, in your own words, 'pointless'.

:)

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Rather naive...they are damaging for your health sure, but so are many other things that you wouldn't class as 'committing suicide'. Eating a pizza or a McDonalds isn't exactly good for your health, doesn't mean it's the equivalent of hanging yourself though. Sad fact of life is, most things that people find fun and enjoyable come with a consequence. I for one, don't think having fun is, in your own words, 'pointless'.

:)
pizza, chocalate, burger, fries, are no where near as dangerous as drugs.You can burn them off by excercising in the gym, or going out for a run.
drugs however... they basicly destroy your soul.
My cousin is in rehab from taking drugs, and he is seriously ill due to taking them...
You can say what you want about other things that are also bad for you, but none of them leave you as empty as a Shedinja like drugs.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New

Not really; drug overuse is generally what kills you rather than just drug use. Obviously there's a risk of overdosing on your first time with some drugs, but there's a risk of being hit by a car every time you cross the road or falling and breaking your neck every time you use stairs...

(I'm not condoning drug use, btw, I'm just saying)