• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Drugs Thread

Romeo Romeo

pizza, chocalate, burger, fries, are no where near as dangerous as drugs.You can burn them off by excercising in the gym, or going out for a run.
drugs however... they basicly destroy your soul.
My cousin is in rehab from taking drugs, and he is seriously ill due to taking them...
You can say what you want about other things that are also bad for you, but none of them leave you as empty as a Shedinja like drugs.

Well I'm very sorry for your unfortunate situation and can see why you dislike drugs lol. But idk, I'm trying not to sound insensitive when I say this but, your cousin is a minority. Many more people are able to enjoy particular drugs casually than those who become dependent. Also, what drug was your cousin using? If it's something 'hardcore' like heroin than fair enough, I deem the 'risk factor' too high to use anything like that, I was referring to softer drugs like weed. But idk, and I'm still trying not not be insensitive, hating ALL drugs because of one personal unfortunate circumstance would be like hating ALL black people because one black person mugged you or something.

Yeah I went there.

Hope your cousin makes a full recovery.

:)

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Hey, I'm from Mendocino County. If you don't know what that is, its one of the worlds biggest exporters of marijuana. Here you can grow up to 50 plants and nobody cares. Well, maybe not everyone. Since it is legal here, some people may think that this is terrible becsuse everyone will use it. Well, this is not the case, there are normal people who have normal lives, yeah people do it. But if you want to attack something, then you should attack alcohol or tobacco, you could even attack soda for all its harmful effects. I am not an advocate of drug use, but I think its stupid to spend millions of dollars on something that isn't that harmful. Shouldn't we start the war on alcohol or the war on tobacco? Because those things are a lot worse than a little pot.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
ok so you now north america gives sick pareints weed to stop the pain, only if they are dieing in like 10 hours, but does anyone think it might send a wrong message to people?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
ok so you now north america gives sick pareints weed to stop the pain, only if they are dieing in like 10 hours, but does anyone think it might send a wrong message to people?

Of course it sends the wrong message.

We need to kill those people sooner.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
People need to distinguish between different types of drugs. Stuff like weed or alcohol is in a different category than stuff like speed or heroine, and there's tons of stuff in between. And where is Josh when we need him?

Profesco

gone gently

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
mmmm im pretty stoned right now and i just had the best pizza in the world 8D

Kdude146

I don't do drugs but I am addicted to suger I will add suger to my lemanade and I will just put a spone into a bag of suger and eat it lol

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Me and my friend were sharing a bottle of vodka in a park in the city one afternoon. Once it was finished, we stood up and noticed that the police were walking in our direction. Absolutely crapping our pants, we decided to "act as sober as possible" while we walked past.

Amazingly, it worked.

So we went to McDonalds (coz we had the munchies) and we ordered as much food as possible. Stupidly, my friend decided to get a chocolate muffin. This made her have to run to the toilet every few minutes.

Eventually, I had to order her a chocolate milkshake "because it would make her fell better". I got one, too.

...Didn't go so well.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Well I'm very sorry for your unfortunate situation and can see why you dislike drugs lol. But idk, I'm trying not to sound insensitive when I say this but, your cousin is a minority. Many more people are able to enjoy particular drugs casually than those who become dependent. Also, what drug was your cousin using? If it's something 'hardcore' like heroin than fair enough, I deem the 'risk factor' too high to use anything like that, I was referring to softer drugs like weed. But idk, and I'm still trying not not be insensitive, hating ALL drugs because of one personal unfortunate circumstance would be like hating ALL black people because one black person mugged you or something.

Yeah I went there.

Hope your cousin makes a full recovery.

:)
Hemp, cocaine, etcetera...
Some drugs, aren't bad for you at all -> medicines
or have minor effects, like cafeine.

or have minor effects, like cafeine.

aren't bad for you?
dude caffeine ruined my life. AND MY PAYCHECK.
You want to know how much money I spend at Dunkin Donuts?
coffee and cigarettes, like I know for a fact that i spend more money on those things than i do my car and school.

): I used to only drink a coffee when I had to open at work. ..Now I need one ALL the time. It doesn't even have any effect on me at all anymore. I can sleep after an extra large coffee before I go to bed.
Addicted as FUCK.

revolvingscott

Drugs? Well, my opinion on them is strange, complicated and stupid. I can split it up into three parts.

Alcohol. I avoid alcohol due to the fact that my father was an alcoholic. This leads to a couple of reasons. For a start, I have seen how debilitating alcoholism first-hand (he was a violent drunk; he'd abuse myself, my mother and my sister) and don't want to go down that route. Also, there is evidence to suggest that it's hereditary so I'm probably genetically inclined towards alcoholism. I also have a VERY addictive personality.

Cannabis. Something I've never tried but would have absolutely no objection to. I wouldn't smoke it, however, (I'm asthmatic) I'd probably have it in Brownie form or something. I actually wrote a piece of GCSE coursework on Why I Believe Cannabis Should Be Legalised. It's less addictive than caffeine so I trust myself with it.

Other drugs. As in the 'harmful' ones. I don't want to try these but I'm sure someone will catch me in the right mood and I'll trip balls for a bit before waking up and being frightened of myself (something not uncommon).

So, yeah. Strange, complicated and stupid. :(

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I had some beer once, some kind of Coors I think. Man, that was some nasty shit. I occasionally have some of the communion wine at church, but again, that stuff tastes terrible.

Smoking doesn't really bother me that much, not because I smoke but because my dad smokes every day.

And I never really understood why people do drugs. Like, all but three or four of my friends smoke pot on a regular basis but I don't really get what's so great about it. Now, if I really wanted to do drugs, I'd just take some of the oxycotin or hydrocodone that I have leftover in the medicine cabinet.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I had some beer once, some kind of Coors I think. Man, that was some nasty shit. I occasionally have some of the communion wine at church, but again, that stuff tastes terrible.

You had Coors? If you go for some good beer as opposed to piss water, then it may be good. Corona or Heineken would be a better beer, or if you want cheap good beer, Red Dog.

There is a difference between quality of beers.