• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Accessories.

Petal

Care to elaborate?
Hey, I was just wondering what Accessories you guys have for your DS' such as screen covers, bags, kits etc.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I have one screen cover!!

BloodthirstPriest

I don't speak monkey
Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Smudges and lots of them.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
carrying case to clip on my side and cases for games. Sadly I can't find the carryign case atm.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
carrying case to clip on my side and cases for games. Sadly I can't find the carryign case atm.

wcgold

Pokémon Diamond carrying case
Taiko no Tatsujin DS "drumstick" styluses
Thumb stylus
Screen protector
Microfibre cloth

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Hori Screen Protector
Optical Device (Slide Adventure Mag Kid)
Various Styluses
Carrying Case (with Zelda logo on it from Target)

~Scott;229;

VTUSH

<---Hatched
microfibrecloth, styleses, screen protecter, carry case, game cases, wrist strap and that's all i can think of at the moment that i've got

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Hum... just a blue pouch for it & for the games. And, if styluses are included, I have a Nintendogs-themed stylus. =P

I have the DS lite Zelda cover, which is actually more like a sticker.
I didnt want to buy any other then the zelda though as zelda phantom hourglass is the only one i had of those covers available (and nintendogs is not an option for me)

invaderdim

Dimmest of the Dim^^
i have over 10 spare different stylus':
an extendable green one, a DP pen stylus, a pic stylus from GHot, a red pic stylus and the list goes on...

Aptenodytes

I have absolutely no DS accessories. I don't plan on getting any either since my DS is pretty old (I got the DS Lite on the day of release). However, if I do get a new DS Lite one day, I'd probably just buy a case for it since my current one has a bunch of scratches on the top, and dust in the sides.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I have this black case w/ a pocket and the earphones that says Nintendo DS on it. I also have like 4 extra styluses and 4 extra game cases.