• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Game Sync problem, have to reset Black on DW, when its been on DW for about a year

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Uhmm... My Black, thats been linked with DW for about a year now, wont let me take my Charmander out, last month, i linked it to my W2's Memory Link, then, 2 days ago, at night, i registered my W2's number into DW, and.... now i have to set up BOTH my Black and W2, I... need to figure out what happened, cause im confused as heck on WHY i need to set BOTH my Black, and W2 versions up. (Especialuy confused on why i need to reset my black version, when i have a Charmander on there...)

Any help would be apriciated... cause i want to access Game Sync normaly on Black... and put a NEW pokemon to sleep....

EDIT: Im an idiot; i forgot the ONLINE buttion existed xD sorry for wasting time on you guys... Dx

Last edited: