1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DS help

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Ebil McClucky, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

There seems to be a problem with the L button on my DSi. It works as if it stuck pushed in.(ie,working all the time) but it doesn't seem to be pushed in at all. I do think that some sunblock managed to find its way in there but I can't be too sure.

Pleaseums to help.

2. As I recall, my sister's friend had a DS with this issue. I tried blowing it out, and it worked for a little while.

3. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

I've tried that already, but is there any way to permanently fix the problem?

4. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

By your own admission, you have a globby liquid stuck underneath one of the buttons on your DS. Don't take this the wrong way, but what manner of finger-snap solution are you expecting to find?

5. treeco123

treeco123 Well-Known Member

that happened to me when I dropped my DSi but when I dropped it on a harder surface it fixed it.

the only way to solve it "safely" that I know of is taking it apart and cleaning the button but I don't know if it would work.

6. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Everyone can stop worrying now because I mangaged to lift the button up and put hair pin in to fix the problem.

Thanks guys! ^_^