• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS help

There seems to be a problem with the L button on my DSi. It works as if it stuck pushed in.(ie,working all the time) but it doesn't seem to be pushed in at all. I do think that some sunblock managed to find its way in there but I can't be too sure.

Pleaseums to help.

As I recall, my sister's friend had a DS with this issue. I tried blowing it out, and it worked for a little while.

BCVM22

I've tried that already, but is there any way to permanently fix the problem?

By your own admission, you have a globby liquid stuck underneath one of the buttons on your DS. Don't take this the wrong way, but what manner of finger-snap solution are you expecting to find?

treeco123

that happened to me when I dropped my DSi but when I dropped it on a harder surface it fixed it.

the only way to solve it "safely" that I know of is taking it apart and cleaning the button but I don't know if it would work.

Everyone can stop worrying now because I mangaged to lift the button up and put hair pin in to fix the problem.

Thanks guys! ^_^