• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Lite Headset

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Don't you just use the microphone? I've never heard of the headset.

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
you don't need the headset -_-

ludicolo_kid

You don't need it, but it prevents you from the bennidng over the microphone shouting into it like a retard. It works fine and means you can talk and hear much more easily and comfortably.

9tails

You don't need it, but it prevents you from the bennidng over the microphone shouting into it like a retard. It works fine and means you can talk and hear much more easily and comfortably.

Is the mic really that sucky? Everytime I come on this board I like D/P less and less. :s

Bauer_Hour

Headset? Are we able to use the mic on Diamond and Pearl? Anyone here care to share the link to the headset?

Maybe

Perfection
Yeah, you can speak while battling.
You can either turn it on or off before the battle.

However, due to that, we cannot battle random people.

Bauer_Hour

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
im getting the headsets just in case im battling a trashmouth. i dont wanna have to stop playing pokemon becasue my paretns thinks its inappropiate

zipzap713

@Peteyism
The headsets aren't nessecary although they would make the mic a bit easier to use. I like the white headset better.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
I too only have a plain old regular DS. If they do make one for it though, I will probably but it.

ChimechoEcho2565

Outcast Trainer
yeah, maybe some third-party will spare us reg. DS owners by making a different headset for the regular DS