• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Lite wont charge or start up

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
My DS Lite dont work anymore. It has been behaving strange for some weeks and when i tried to turn it on today it didt work. I tried to charge it but nooo. Orange light flashes on the off, it wont charge. Before this happened, you had to charge it up for a long time then play. Next time you started it (or tried) the battery had ran out of energy by itself, and then you would have to re enter date and time.

What could be the issue? Battery? Motherboard short circuit?

I dont know what could have happened though, i can only recall dropping it at home once.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It sounds like the DS battery no longer works and will need replacing.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
ok thanks!

its cool that you can hear what the issue is even though your sig says you are deaf =)

.... -_-;

I am deaf not blind, My eyes still work.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
if you replace the battery and it still doesnt solve the problem try a different charger and if that doesnt do any good then the fuse for the charger inside the DS may have blown and needing to be replaced

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
The charger works on my friends DS. I dont think anything on the circuitboard is broken either. I mean wouldnt you have to do something with the inside in order to screw it up?