• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DS] Realix Academy [DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
This is the Realix Academy discussion thread. Here you can ask me questions or ask any other of the RP'ers questions. We can also discuss various aspects of the RP. Let's get to it, guys.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Erm...I don't mean to be bothersome but...you need the approval of an admin or mod of the RPG Forum in order to post a Discussion Thread.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Dont you post it, then they have to approve it for it to even show?

Anyways, in the rp, about the whole Sceptile thing? Did my character not do anything?

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
Oh crap, I did not know that. :/ Where do I get permission? And the Sceptile is not a normal Pokemon and it won't take any damage. You can still cause status inflictions and use moves creatively to maybe detain it but no Pokemon can damage it as of yet.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Oh crap, I did not know that. :/ Where do I get permission? And the Sceptile is not a normal Pokemon and it won't take any damage. You can still cause status inflictions and use moves creatively to maybe detain it but no Pokemon can damage it as of yet.

Just check the rules of the Discussion Thread.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Anyways id like to say that I have a bullride tomorrow in the tournament I'm in, and since I aint got the flu anymore, i'll be going to school Monday. So I may not post till later Monday, or Tuesday. I also will be getting a new phone, so I dont know when Im getting that.

I will check everyonce in awhile to keep up to date though. :)

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Oh, just saw this.
Lol.

Anyways, I will be quite busy now cuz of school and and some other stuff so I may not post as much. I might be able to post tomorrow if I have time...if not it'll sadly be next Saturday and Sunday.

Bearcubxox

I'm in a bit of a difficult position now.. lol waiting for someone to do something or say something lol anyone gonna enter the dorm building soon? I mean it is raining lol

Status
Not open for further replies.